Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

NYY Domingo German Placed on Adminstrative Leave for Domestic Violence

Yankees right-hander Domingo German has been placed on administrative leave under the Joint MLB-MLBPA Domestic Violence Policy, the league announced Thursday. Details surrounding any allegations against German have yet to surface. The Yankees have issued the following statement on the matter:

We fully support all measures being undertaken by the Commissionerís Office pursuant to the Policy on Domestic Violence. We support this policy which reinforces that domestic violence has no place in our society and cannot be tolerated. We have followed the lead of Major League Baseball and will continue to provide our complete cooperation throughout the investigative process. We reserve any further comment until the investigation reaches its conclusion. All questions pertaining to this matter should be directed to the Office of the Commissioner.
    https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2019/...uspension.html

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Excellent timing.

Sounds like he slapped his girlfriend and will likely miss the remainder of the season, all the playoffs, and maybe some of next season.

Awesome!
    Rooting for as many injuries and suspensions as possible on the Yankees, Astros and Braves.
    Dodgers don't have a chance if any of those teams are healthy.
    Lakers, Dodgers, Kings
    Bring Back the Los Angeles Rams

Now that's sure a lame, defeatist attitude right there.