Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041
Results 601 to 611 of 611
  1. #601
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    19,729
    Like it. Mitch needs a little fire out there.

  2. #602
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles County, CA
    Posts
    44,411
    I think he said nut the F up

  3. #603
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,393
    The ďI got youĒ piece is what makes me feel better. Mitch is struggling with confidence. Nagy tells him what he needs to hear and makes it clear he has his back. Love it.

    Now call some better games and make better throws, you two.

  4. #604
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    19,729
    Hard to call a great game when your OL canít block for **** and your QB misses wide open throws and struggles to see the field. I saw improvement last game for both of them, but itíll be a long season if the OL run blocks like matadors.

  5. #605
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    67,386
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 09-25-2019 at 05:27 PM.

  6. #606
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,393
    Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Hard to call a great game when your OL canít block for **** and your QB misses wide open throws and struggles to see the field. I saw improvement last game for both of them, but itíll be a long season if the OL run blocks like matadors.
    Hard to give your QB options when your OL canít block for **** and your HCís playcalling looks like your Uncle Hectorís Madden script.

  7. #607
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    19,729
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Hard to give your QB options when your OL canít block for **** and your HCís playcalling looks like your Uncle Hectorís Madden script.
    Aside from the GB, Nagy has been pretty good, IMO. Perfect? No. But heís also dealing with a horrendous OL and a QB by all accounts, still getting comfortable and trying to improve. OL is the biggest culprit for the offensive struggles, IMO.

    And donít bring uncle hector into this. Heís a good dude.

  8. #608
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,393
    Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Aside from the GB, Nagy has been pretty good, IMO. Perfect? No. But heís also dealing with a horrendous OL and a QB by all accounts, still getting comfortable and trying to improve. OL is the biggest culprit for the offensive struggles, IMO.

    And donít bring uncle hector into this. Heís a good dude.
    Games start and end in the trenches.

    If we had better OL play, Mitch would be able to act more instinctively and under his terms.

    If we had better OL play, Nagy could call a balanced play.

    OL needs to improve and quickly.

  9. #609
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    19,729
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Games start and end in the trenches.

    If we had better OL play, Mitch would be able to act more instinctively and under his terms.

    If we had better OL play, Nagy could call a balanced play.

    OL needs to improve and quickly.
    Not sure how much if any they improve. Hiestand seems like a sham, Long is done, and the whitehair/Daniels swap looks like it could possibly be a step backwards.

  10. #610
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    34,854
    Lets go easy with the Heistand is a sham talk. He's one of the best o-line coaches in the league. Long is old and slow and Daniels is working into a new position. The offensive line was excellent last year.

    Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

  11. #611
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    23,795
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron!n View Post
    Lets go easy with the Heistand is a sham talk. He's one of the best o-line coaches in the league. Long is old and slow and Daniels is working into a new position. The offensive line was excellent last year.
    Daniels has been a very good pass blocker too.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •