Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Need to run play options and roll outs, Trubisky seems to be more accurate and have better vision on the move. Putting him in the shotgun so much is not working, at all.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    RPO's are essentially one read when the QB decides to pass. Usually a quick route behind the LB's that bit on the play fake. If he can't even do that in year 3 then we're probably ****ed.

I don't agree with not doing that at all. It's actually something he does well. It fits with the faster pace Trubisky seems comfortable with.
    I'm just very concerned that Nagy basically said he doesn't know how to rpo after one game

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I'm just very concerned that Nagy basically said he doesn't know how to rpo after one game

Iím concerned Nagy canít call a game.

Did Nagy say Mitch canít run the RPO?

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Did Nagy say Mitch canít run the RPO?
    He didn't.

Blams is taking a comment about some of the run plays being switched to passes (after Week 1) as Nagy saying Mitch can't run the RPO. Essentially putting all the blame on Mitch for a failed RPO. Context matters. While Trubisky isn't blameless, there have obviously been drops, poor routes and/or timing, shoddy OL play, and predictable play calls.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 09-20-2019 at 05:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Iím concerned Nagy canít call a game.
    I have similar concerns. He's kinda **** the bed in multiple big games since his last game in KC.

His play design is outstanding, but he seems unable to adapt to gameflow or make proper in-game adjustments (sometimes).

https://twitter.com/kfishbain/status...127022080?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm not concern with either Nagy or Trubisky, right now. Questions about them, sure, but if the Bears are still struggling offensive by W6 then I will be concern but until then I will be patient with both guys.
    Screw sabermetics.

9. 09-20-2019, 06:55 PM

He didn't.

Blams is taking a comment about some of the run plays being switched to passes (after Week 1) as Nagy saying Mitch can't run the RPO. Essentially putting all the blame on Mitch for a failed RPO. Context matters. While Trubisky isn't blameless, there have obviously been drops, poor routes and/or timing, shoddy OL play, and predictable play calls.
    I agree with you, but that comment about him calling runs was a pretty clear shot. Hopefilly just intended to be a wake up call. But he also made fun of him taking things too literally (keeping locker clean literally when he was never told to is an old example) ...he didnt understand the comments about moving onto the next week and took it as he was forbidden to discuss the packers game lol

I have similar concerns. He's kinda **** the bed in multiple big games since his last game in KC.

His play design is outstanding, but he seems unable to adapt to gameflow or make proper in-game adjustments (sometimes).
    A lot of people still believe reid took over playcalling in the second half of the chiefs game. That Nagy was only defending reid by saying he called every play.
    Last edited by blams; 09-20-2019 at 07:01 PM.

Click here to register!

I agree with you, but that comment about him calling runs was a pretty clear shot. Hopefilly just intended to be a wake up call. But he also made fun of him taking things too literally (keeping locker clean literally when he was never told to is an old example) ...he didnt understand the comments about moving onto the next week and took it as he was forbidden to discuss the packers game lol

A lot of people still believe reid took over playcalling in the second half of the chiefs game. That Nagy was only defending reid by saying he called every play.
    Nagy's statement was far from being a "pretty clear shot". He was justifying the lack of run calls by saying that there were RPOs in there that became passes. That doesnt mean that they were all RPOs or that Mitch got them all wrong.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

Hoping that this game vs Washington will serve a similar purpose as the Tampa Bay game in Week 4 last season on terms of getting the Offense going.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron!n View Post
    Nagy's statement was far from being a "pretty clear shot". He was justifying the lack of run calls by saying that there were RPOs in there that became passes. That doesnt mean that they were all RPOs or that Mitch got them all wrong.
    Combined with everything else, it's pretty clear he doesn't think much of Mitch. It's due to the context , not any single event necessarily.

Click here to register!

Combined with everything else, it's pretty clear he doesn't think much of Mitch. It's due to the context , not any single event necessarily.

Please show me how it's pretty clear Nagy doesn't think much of Mitch.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

Lol ok blams

Ugh, goddamn tapatalk. Meant to quote blams:

C'mon...this is wildly presumptuous. Like...almost to an absurd level. Any context clues you have can be opposed by context clues that suggest the exact opposite.

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast