Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast

Week 3 MNF: Bears (1-1) @ Washington (0-2)

2-1 here we come! Keenum has played well though (considering he's case keenum) . Washington is not nearly the pushover everyone expected so far.

I'm expecting a 23-10 win on the road but road games are never easy in the nfl.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Win the game, score some friggin touchdowns. Lets go!

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Really hope the offense opens up in this one.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Washington has some talent on defense, especially their DL, but they've really struggled through the first two games. Their history on MNF is pretty awful too. Offensively there's not much talent besides Scary Terry... can't see them doing anything against this D.

Bears should beat them and if they don't beat them soundly then the concern level should (and probably will) grow with this team.

Hopefully a bounce back game for Mitch. He's due for one.

I think Mitch will have a modest game. 280 yds. 2 TDs. 1 INT. 40 rushing yards.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    I typed it out and decided not to predict....almost exactly what I typed lol

Literally down to the rushing yards

250, 2 td , 1 int , 40 rushing yards

Had to respond because it just amused me.

Click here to register!

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Washington has some talent on defense, especially their DL, but they've really struggled through the first two games. Their history on MNF is pretty awful too. Offensively there's not much talent besides Scary Terry... can't see them doing anything against this D.

Bears should beat them and if they don't beat them soundly then the concern level should (and probably will) grow with this team.
    I agree on paper the Washington D should be better. I wonder how much of their poor play has to do with just the exhaustion of having that offense on the other side. There is no doubt IMO that when u see Elite Defenses's with bad QBs or offenses they can just gice up. I mean they were boarderline elite prior to the QB injuries last year. I think thr Jags were the same way.

I have some worry about us in the same fassion if we cant get things going.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I typed it out and decided not to predict....almost exactly what I typed lol

Literally down to the rushing yards

250, 2 td , 1 int , 40 rushing yards

Had to respond because it just amused me.

No reason he shouldn’t at least put up those numbers. Ideally, he dwarfs them but he probably needs to walk a bit before he sprints.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    I agree on paper the Washington D should be better. I wonder how much of their poor play has to do with just the exhaustion of having that offense on the other side. There is no doubt IMO that when u see Elite Defenses's with bad QBs or offenses they can just gice up. I mean they were boarderline elite prior to the QB injuries last year. I think thr Jags were the same way.

I have some worry about us in the same fassion if we cant get things going.
    If the offense doesn't pick it up , it will happen. I wouldn't be upset with the defense either. But it will progress to the mean, Bears will be right there in the bye discussion imo.

Click here to register!

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    If he would do that every week in a season it would be a 4500 yd, 32 TD season with 640 rushing yards. Far better than modest, would be thrilled to see him close to these numbers Monday.

Don't really care what Mitch's stats are- he had great stats in a lot of games last year. I just want to see him look in control.

Quote Originally Posted by Salvaged Ship View Post
    If he would do that every week in a season it would be a 4500 yd, 32 TD season with 640 rushing yards. Far better than modest, would be thrilled to see him close to these numbers Monday.
    I would be happy with it but it’s a pretty modest week in todays NFL. You see guys throw for 350+ yards and 3+ TDs all the time on any given week.

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    Don't really care what Mitch's stats are- he had great stats in a lot of games last year. I just want to see him look in control.
    Nagy needs to force him to make half field reads to help him learn how to go through progressions. Don't allow RPO's.

Read the D like McVay does.

It's that simple... When Mitch shows he can go through progressions , give him a little more rope lol

Click here to register!

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Nagy needs to force him to make half field reads to help him learn how to go through progressions. Don't allow RPO's.

Read the D like McVay does.

It's that simple... When Mitch shows he can go through progressions , give him a little more rope lol
    RPO's are essentially one read when the QB decides to pass. Usually a quick route behind the LB's that bit on the play fake. If he can't even do that in year 3 then we're probably ****ed.

I don't agree with not doing that at all. It's actually something he does well. It fits with the faster pace Trubisky seems comfortable with.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 09-20-2019 at 03:14 PM.

Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast