Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 83 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 1244
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    13,623
    Quote Originally Posted by chibears55 View Post
    Excluding Pitchers
    Cubs 133 different batting orders
    Cardinals 94
    And your point is what? This is just another stupid argument with no merit. This isnít 1970 any longer. 8 guys donít play everyday. Pitchers donít pitch every 4 day and pitch 260+ innings. Fact is the Cubs do not have 8 guys that should start 150 games. This set line up idea is very old. Sure, some guys that play, I donít agree with. But guys just donít play 150+ at every position any longer.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    37,242
    Yeah, I don't really care how many different lineups they have. I only care when he puts Almora or Kemp in there and especially lead off.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    3,853
    Quote Originally Posted by rcal10 View Post
    And your point is what? This is just another stupid argument with no merit. This isnít 1970 any longer. 8 guys donít play everyday. Pitchers donít pitch every 4 day and pitch 260+ innings. Fact is the Cubs do not have 8 guys that should start 150 games. This set line up idea is very old. Sure, some guys that play, I donít agree with. But guys just donít play 150+ at every position any longer.
    My point was..
    Responding to Thaw post about lineups with the Cubs against the team theyre playing tonight..lol

    So, there was no big point to be made[emoji2369]
    Why I didn't expand on it or present an argument

    You all need to just relax sometimes and quit getting your panties in a bunch lol
    Last edited by chibears55; 09-19-2019 at 07:03 PM.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    3,853
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    Yeah, I don't really care how many different lineups they have. I only care when he puts Almora or Kemp in there and especially lead off.
    Yea but sometimes or most the times, that his problem..

    He tends to overuse guys like Almora, Kemp, Descalso, etc. that shouldn't be getting a boat load of starts during the season .

    Here and there to keep them fresh yes..

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    12,972
    Rizzo is playing tonight . Just donít get seriously hurt Anthony


    Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    1,892
    Quote Originally Posted by Dfan25 View Post
    Rizzo is playing tonight . Just donít get seriously hurt Anthony


    Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
    Yep Rizz is back leading off. THATS CRAZY


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    3,853
    Quote Originally Posted by Dfan25 View Post
    Rizzo is playing tonight . Just donít get seriously hurt Anthony


    Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
    I get they need to win these games but why risk losing him for the playoffs now if he reinjures it..

    I'll ask.. if he able to play tonight why not the last 2 nights

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Addison, IL
    Posts
    21,813
    Wait...what? Rizzo is playing?

    Idk how I feel about this.

    2016 World Series Champions!!!


  9. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    9,837
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsRule08 View Post
    Wait...what? Rizzo is playing?

    Idk how I feel about this.
    Happy. Feel happy.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    37,242
    Quote Originally Posted by chibears55 View Post
    I get they need to win these games but why risk losing him for the playoffs now if he reinjures it..

    I'll ask.. if he able to play tonight why not the last 2 nights
    I'm sure he had swelling and soreness the last few days. I think it's awesome he is going to play. The season is on the line.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Addison, IL
    Posts
    21,813
    Quote Originally Posted by CP_414 View Post
    Happy. Feel happy.
    Well yeah. Obviously Iím happy as **** that Rizzo is back.

    I just hope he didnít rush himself because of our standing and hurts himself even further.

    2016 World Series Champions!!!


  12. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    9,837
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsRule08 View Post
    Well yeah. Obviously Iím happy as **** that Rizzo is back.

    I just hope he didnít rush himself because of our standing and hurts himself even further.
    Heís got 5.5 months if the season ends next Sunday. Good for him for trying to do this.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    3,853
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsRule08 View Post
    Well yeah. Obviously Iím happy as **** that Rizzo is back.

    I just hope he didnít rush himself because of our standing and hurts himself even further.
    That where I'm at..

    I get he wants to go and help his mates in a sinking ship here, but I dont want to see him making it worse and doing something to where he ends up needing surgery or something.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    3,853
    Rizzo just needs to hit bombs and he wont have to worry too much about running the bases...[emoji3061]

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    54,564
    I trust the doctors and Rizzo. If they think he can play...then so be it. I won't worry

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 83 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •