Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 44 of 83 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JHBulls View Post
    Even the dog looks miserable to be wearing the Cubs top. I wonder if he/she can hit a curveball.
    Probably could crush Flaherty's fastball.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    Probably could crush Flaherty's fastball.
    Who canít?

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Who canít?
    The Chicago Cubs.

Quote Originally Posted by chibears55 View Post
    I said I wasn't watching from beginning to end as I'm now watching college football..
    I get alerts on my phone, so if something happening I'll check it out..

Like Happer banging one out and tying the game..[emoji6]
    I thought you also said you wasnít commenting on here until Maddon was ďfiredĒ as well. Maybe Iím wrong but I thought that is what you said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Dfan25 View Post
    That option should be decline . IMO there is better use for those 9.5 . To each their own I guess. I hope he is gone.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
    Nah. I think you either keep him or you trade him. Heíd do better than that option year if he were a free agent.

I can quit the Cubs, but I canít quit you fools. Iíve been lurking here and ďwatchingĒ games through your posts. I canít tell you how much I appreciate this place, good and bad.

Has Zobrist actually said he is retiring at the end of the season or is it just speculation?

Also, Green just got dumped by SD. That looks like a good landing spot for Joe when this abomination is finally cold and dead.

Quote Originally Posted by AMM View Post
    Also, Green just got dumped by SD. That looks like a good landing spot for Joe when this abomination is finally cold and dead.
    Agreed. Young team, lots of up and coming talent. Bring on the zoo animals, magicians, and costume road trips

Quote Originally Posted by ivyboys View Post
    I thought you also said you wasnít commenting on here until Maddon was ďfiredĒ as well. Maybe Iím wrong but I thought that is what you said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lol..no I never said that..

Quote Originally Posted by Salvaged Ship View Post
    Has Zobrist actually said he is retiring at the end of the season or is it just speculation?
    Speculation for what I know..

Haven't heard anything about him doing so, I have actually heard on radio that he could come back another year if the cubs could get him on the cheap and obviously if he wanted too

Quote Originally Posted by Salvaged Ship View Post
    Agreed. Young team, lots of up and coming talent. Bring on the zoo animals, magicians, and costume road trips
    When Joe Maddon is old, senile and still has a job in the majors, he will probably hire a mathematician to come in and loosen up His team.

Cardinals (85-67) at Cubs (82-70) IGT: NL Central Showdown

Quote Originally Posted by CP_414 View Post
    Nah. I think you either keep him or you trade him. Heíd do better than that option year if he were a free agent.
    To each their own I guess . I donít look at it like that. I think they can find a cheaper replacement that gives them similar production in the rotation and there is better use for that 9.5 . Can get probably get a couple of good multi inning guys as you suggested the other day . Him doing better than the option year if he were a FA is not relevant to me TBH.

I am sure they can trade him but i donít think they get much. If they need that money to use early on someone else they target i wouldnít lose sleep . Anyway I donít want him back .

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by chibears55 View Post
    Speculation for what I know..

Haven't heard anything about him doing so, I have actually heard on radio that he could come back another year if the cubs could get him on the cheap and obviously if he wanted too
    I would be all for it. Class act, not a regular anymore but would be a fine utility option at a reasonable price.

Of all the outs Heyward has made in his Cubs tenure I wonder what the percentage is for ground balls to second base. It must be ridiculous

Page 44 of 83 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast