Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 14 of 83 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 1244
  1. #196
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    3,851
    So, they looked like crap for 8 innings and we accepted the fact it was over, then they tease us by tying it up and gave us hope again, just reaggravate us and lose it the next inning..

    My Cubs [emoji3061]

  2. #197
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Champaign, IL
    Posts
    6,949
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    So when you were in HS you had a good game against someone who would develop into an MLB pitcher many years later? I'm sorry, no, you didn't see his MLB fastball.

    You saw his fastball in 2009 or whatever. He's had a decade to develop that thing.

    And Mike Foltynewicz (that's how you spell it) is a fraction of the SP as Jack Flaherty is. He'd make you look stupid 90% of the time.
    Not really. They have the exact same fastball. Zero movement or run. Its all velocity. Easy to hit.

    Cubs cant hit him because they dont care.

    Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

  3. #198
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    17,635
    Well that was a kick in the balls.
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

    Naomi OsakaAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

  4. #199
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    19,138
    I'm sad.

  5. #200
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    54,564
    Quote Originally Posted by JBears79 View Post
    Not really. They have the exact same fastball. Zero movement or run. Its all velocity. Easy to hit.

    Cubs cant hit him because they dont care.

    Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
    Okay, chief. Live in fantasy land.

    Jack Flaherty's fastball has been the 2nd most valuable in the entire MLB this year according to fangraphs pitch value. But you'd crush it. Got it.

  6. #201
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    12,972
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsRule08 View Post
    Interesting. Do tell more.
    What do you want me to tell you ? Tell me. What’s so interesting ?


    Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

  7. #202
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Champaign, IL
    Posts
    6,949
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    Okay, chief. Live in fantasy land.
    1908, its not a fantasy land. If I hadnt had my knee injury id be playing pro ball.

    Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

  8. #203
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Addison, IL
    Posts
    21,811
    Quote Originally Posted by chibears55 View Post
    So, they looked like crap for 8 innings and we accepted the fact it was over, then they tease us by tying it up and gave us hope again, just reaggravate us and lose it the next inning..

    My Cubs [emoji3061]
    It’s ok. They didn’t care enough to win in extras. Should’ve just gave up after 9 innings.

    2016 World Series Champions!!!


  9. #204
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    17,635
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    Okay, chief. Live in fantasy land.

    Jack Flaherty's fastball has been the 2nd most valuable in the entire MLB this year according to fangraphs pitch value. But you'd crush it. Got it.
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

    Naomi OsakaAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

  10. #205
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles County, CA
    Posts
    44,408
    Carpenter looked at his dugout with a "told you I'd hammer his ****** fastball" look. **** Kimbrel. Just an awful season.

  11. #206
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Addison, IL
    Posts
    21,811
    Quote Originally Posted by Dfan25 View Post
    What do you want me to tell you ? Tell me. What’s so interesting ?


    Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
    I’m curious as to your point on “arrogant and stupid Cubs fans still living in 2016.”

    I’m curious as to who you’re referring to.

    2016 World Series Champions!!!


  12. #207
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    3,851
    Been fun guys, I'll be back when the talks turn into offseason moves, new manager search, etc.

    I wont be watching games from beginning to end the rest of way, especially if they're losing...

    I look forward to the Monday after the season when they announce Maddon fired..

    I know they have an outside shot at the WC, I just think the Brewers will win more then the Cubs these last 9 games based on schedule..

  13. #208
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    12,972
    Way to fight back . Too bad they still lost . Welp things don’t look good but need to keep fighting . Still only 1 back of the WC.


    Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

  14. #209
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    26,069
    Quote Originally Posted by JBears79 View Post
    I went 3/4 againt Mike Foltnievez or however the **** you spell his name back when I was playing. 2 doubles and a single. I could crush Flaherty. They have the exact same zero run fastball

    Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
    I played against Flaherty. You probably couldn’t.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #210
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    3,127
    Well, at this point these games are all must win. Unless the Cubs win the next 6 versus STL they’re pretty much just playing for a WC spot.

Page 14 of 83 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •