8:00 PM
    CBS

Colorado @ #24 Arizoma State
    10:00 PM
    Pac12

UCLA @ #19 Washington State
    10:30 PM
    ESPN

I feel like Michigan will get blown out, but meh, who the hell knows, Wisconsin tends to have the offense that the blitz fest Don Brown defense actually works against, so

Charlotte @ Clemson is obviously the marquee game this week

#10 Utah looks like they are in some real trouble. Credit to USC for doing this with the injuries to Daniels and Slovis.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    #10 Utah looks like they are in some real trouble. Credit to USC for doing this with the injuries to Daniels and Slovis.
    3rd string guy, who nearly transferred, gets called on and contributes at a high level, maybe Helton won't get fired

All I am saying is it would be nice if Michigan could not fumble on their first series of every game. This looks like a 7 win team anyway so expectations aren't high but shooting yourself in the foot repeatedly doesn't help things.

Kinda surprised that the Badgers are able to pile up the running game on Michigan.It's not a secret that the Badgers run at all.

Pitt knocks off UCF a few ranked teams are getting knocked around a bit.

I have no ill will against UCF but I am curious about the conversation with them now after all the hoopla with them killing Stanford last week.

There is also a conversation to be had about Harbaugh and when enough is enough with him. Regardless of his fate, he has been a complete disappointment as the Wolverines head coach (thus far).

Chip Kelly 67, Mike Leach 63, crazy *** game

All I am saying is it would be nice if Michigan could not fumble on their first series of every game. This looks like a 7 win team anyway so expectations aren't high but shooting yourself in the foot repeatedly doesn't help things.
    most teams don't give handoffs to their defensive tackle in the red zone, or any part of the field

There is also a conversation to be had about Harbaugh and when enough is enough with him. Regardless of his fate, he has been a complete disappointment as the Wolverines head coach (thus far).
    I don't know what to do with him I was elated with the hire, but things aren't working. Why do we look so clueless out there? He's supposed to be the savior and I'm getting tired of making excuses for him, the latest excuse being switching from an archaic offense to a more innovative offense, and failing miserably, but it needs time, right? right? Everything needs time, but time runs out eventually

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    I don't know what to do with him I was elated with the hire, but things aren't working. Why do we look so clueless out there? He's supposed to be the savior and I'm getting tired of making excuses for him, the latest excuse being switching from an archaic offense to a more innovative offense, and failing miserably, but it needs time, right? right? Everything needs time, but time runs out eventually
    He got out coached from start to finish today... I knew Wisconsin would win today but i thought it would be close... they need to replace him asap if i am being honest... He is killing the team... Not even trolling you or lions right now... you guys probably should have lost like 2 weeks ago or whatever in overtime to a far inferior team.

ND held their own today but it feels like they will never have a legit QB like all these other top schools do and its shocking at this point because its ND and guys should want to come here... Their QB has been the problem for years as is their head coach.

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Chip Kelly 67, Mike Leach 63, crazy *** game
    Such a wild game, especially since that UCLA offense has been so bad.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast