Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I think

Bradley
    KCP
    Green
    LeBron
    AD

Is the most potent closing lineup. Maybe sub in Cook if Bradley has a repeat year of dismal shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by VCaintdead17 View Post
    This spacing is brutal
    Physicality/Rebounding/Defense/Bullyball/Second Chance points on fleek. And if Kuz can shoot 35% from 3, spacing is average.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Physicality/Rebounding/Defense/Bullyball/Second Chance points on fleek. And if Kuz can shoot 35% from 3, spacing is average.
    lmao Kuz, Dwight and Green are bullying no one.

Be careful. Chemistry, Spacing and Fit matter. This is like the USA team trying to throw as much talent out there as they can and getting punked off in FIBA. It's not just talent that matters but how well people play off one another.

I think this Laker team has more potential then most and they have the pieces to play around and find the right lineups for the right circumstances.

When I see you construct team all you care about is how athletic and gifted one is individually and take less concern with how teams will mesh. Look at Argentina, no nba players and they won the silver and beat two teams that beat the usa in the same tournament handily.

Quote Originally Posted by VCaintdead17 View Post
    lmao Kuz, Dwight and Green are bullying no one.
    I also donít think AD and D12 are a great defensive combo. They provide a hell of a lot of rim protection but you are also slow as ****. Wheather AD likes or not he is now an ideal 5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    Be careful. Chemistry, Spacing and Fit matter. This is like the USA team trying to throw as much talent out there as they can and getting punked off in FIBA. It's not just talent that matters but how well people play off one another.

I think this Laker team has more potential then most and they have the pieces to play around and find the right lineups for the right circumstances.

When I see you construct team all you care about is how athletic and gifted one is individually and take less concern with how teams will mesh. Look at Argentina, no nba players and they won the silver and beat two teams that beat the usa in the same tournament handily.
    Huh? When USA throws there top talent they win😂

When they try to get cute with chemistry and have guys like Mike Miller on the squad they get abused

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I also donít think AD and D12 are a great defensive combo. They provide a hell of a lot of rim protection but you are also slow as ****. Wheather AD likes or not he is now an ideal 5

Letís not pretend Davis is a big slow 7 footer. Davis is the fastest big in the game and has quick lateral movements. Davis can switch onto any player. Davis is faster then most 3ís. He can clearly play the 5 and be the best 5 in the league. Davis can also play the 4 and be the best big in the league period. Whoever plays the 5 will get a boost playing next to Davis.

Huh? When USA throws there top talent they win😂

When they try to get cute with chemistry and have guys like Mike Miller on the squad they get abused
    That's only if USA can bring 12 HOF's.

The problem is USA doesn't try to get cute, they always try to bring the best talent possible. That's the problem they run into when the chemistry fails. USA tried to bring what was available. Given the talent level on the Lakers, having certain guys play together can leave them exposed or easier to defend.

When you create all time teams yours would prolly be MJ-Bron-Admiral-Shaq starting 5. You don't care about how they work and interchange with one another A team of Stockton-Jordan-Bird-Duncan-Hakeem would win based off chemistry and spacing. You would be like Bron>Bird Admiral>Ducan Shaq>Hakeem that's why my team is better. I've seen how poorly constructed your created teams are in past threads. You have a bias towards athleticism and individual combine skills tbh.

How long does AD at the PF last?

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonjorge View Post
    Letís not pretend Davis is a big slow 7 footer. Davis is the fastest big in the game and has quick lateral movements. Davis can switch onto any player. Davis is faster then most 3ís. He can clearly play the 5 and be the best 5 in the league. Davis can also play the 4 and be the best big in the league period. Whoever plays the 5 will get a boost playing next to Davis.
    Iím not saying he is a big slow 7 footer. Iím saying he is an ideal 5 bc he can rotate and close so quickly at his size. He a very fast 5 and a very slow 3. I also donít care if he gives D12 a boost bc I think D12 and McGee inability to shoot outside of 3 feet will crowd AD. Both ADís offense and the teams defense is maxed with those guys on the bench.

Last edited by ewing; 09-20-2019 at 03:21 PM.

Plus we know Bron is not a fan of anyone clogging his paint.

It depends on whether Dwight can be content with catching lobs, setting screens and playing hard on defense. If he can do that, let Davis play power forward. If not, Davis needs to adjust if he's serious about winning.

How long does AD at the PF last?

Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    It depends on whether Dwight can be content with catching lobs, setting screens and playing hard on defense. If he can do that, let Davis play power forward. If not, Davis needs to adjust if he's serious about winning.
    Those are the only things Dwight can do. Do you expect him to start trying 3s?

Last edited by ewing; 09-21-2019 at 09:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    That's only if USA can bring 12 HOF's.

The problem is USA doesn't try to get cute, they always try to bring the best talent possible. That's the problem they run into when the chemistry fails. USA tried to bring what was available. Given the talent level on the Lakers, having certain guys play together can leave them exposed or easier to defend.

When you create all time teams yours would prolly be MJ-Bron-Admiral-Shaq starting 5. You don't care about how they work and interchange with one another A team of Stockton-Jordan-Bird-Duncan-Hakeem would win based off chemistry and spacing. You would be like Bron>Bird Admiral>Ducan Shaq>Hakeem that's why my team is better. I've seen how poorly constructed your created teams are in past threads. You have a bias towards athleticism and individual combine skills tbh.
    Bron
    Jordan
    Durant
    Admiral
    Shaq

Would beat

Stockton
    Jordan
    Bird
    Duncan
    Hakeem

But lol...as if both teams arenít stacked almost equally.

And the only time USA lost is when they donít have the best talent. And they lost when they had 3pt shooters, big men, and pass first point guards.
    Last edited by IKnowHoops; 09-22-2019 at 01:58 AM.

Bron
    Jordan
    Durant
    Admiral
    Shaq

Would beat

Stockton
    Jordan
    Bird
    Duncan
    Hakeem

But lol...as if both teams arenít stacked almost equally.

And the only time USA lost is when they donít have the best talent. And they lost when they had 3pt shooters, big men, and pass first point guards.
    Talent matters no doubt, not saying it doesn't. Its how the talent plays off eash other that significant as well.

Your team has more talent, I think the 2nd team has better ball IQ and will move the ball around better. They have more guys who don't need the ball and know how to play of the ball. Your team has too many guys that need the ball to be effective. 2nd team has enough guys that can take over in conjunction with guys more willing to role play and be effective without needing to dominate the ball.

Maybe I'd put in Steh over Stockton as Bird and Curry is enough playmaking. Jordan and the are elite passer for their position to boot. I'd lose defense, but Curry and Bird from range will cause havoc. Team has shooters, enough rim defenders that can cover for Curry and Bird, excellent passers and all have elite ball iq.

USA had enough talent to win, they were just flawed in some areas and didn't have cohesion.

If Milsap and Bam were just to replace Brook and Plumlee with Taum healthy, I thin that team is better constructed.

USA lost before with a more talented tea vs. this years. Talent matters no doubt but you need the right fit and chemistry as well.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast