Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 41
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    41,329

    How long does AD at the PF last?

    Are the Lakers really going to try his mins at the 5? Is that going work/last?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3,429
    AD at the 4 gives Lakers a advantage over 90 percent of the league. Howard and McGee are going to have big games being anchored by Davis. Teams have to answer Davis at the 4 not the other way around. With James delivering the pass it can last all the way to a Championship.

    NBA tip off is fast approaching

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,729
    How can it not last? They can do whatever they want with there personnel.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    41,329
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    How can it not last? They can do whatever they want with there personnel.
    I donít see it going great. Im not sure who LeBron will be throwing shade at on instagram first but I think eventually AD, Bron, and Kuz has to be the frontline. I expect it will be the one that finishes games from the start. Maybe Iím wrong. You think they are better off with MGhee or Dwight out there? How many mins do you think AD gets at center?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    24,390
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Are the Lakers really going to try his mins at the 5? Is that going work/last?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    All season unless thereís an injury to Howard or McGee.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    24,390
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I donít see it going great. Im not sure who LeBron will be throwing shade at on instagram first but I think eventually AD, Bron, and Kuz has to be the frontline. I expect it will be the one that finishes games from the start. Maybe Iím wrong. You think they are better off with MGhee or Dwight out there? How many mins do you think AD gets at center?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    I donít really see the issue. Heís always wanted to remain at the 4 and only has played the 5 out of necessity.

    I can see Lebron starting at pg this year. The Lakers will def have some unorthodox line ups. Davis likely will see some time at the 5 too but not nearly as much if they have healthy bodies available there.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,729
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I donít see it going great. Im not sure who LeBron will be throwing shade at on instagram first but I think eventually AD, Bron, and Kuz has to be the frontline. I expect it will be the one that finishes games from the start. Maybe Iím wrong. You think they are better off with MGhee or Dwight out there? How many mins do you think AD gets at center?




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    PG Bron
    SG Green
    SF Kuzma
    PF AD
    C Howard

    This is the lineup that should start and finish games

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    10,850
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    PG Bron
    SG Green
    SF Kuzma
    PF AD
    C Howard

    This is the lineup that should start and finish games
    This spacing is brutal

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Bay
    Posts
    14,304
    Quote Originally Posted by VCaintdead17 View Post
    This spacing is brutal
    Yea Iíd drop Howard for Bradley.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    41,329
    Quote Originally Posted by VCaintdead17 View Post
    This spacing is brutal
    Imagine when Green goes through that month where he doesnít hit a jump shot. The guy always shoot a good percentage but he is streaky


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    41,329
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Yea Iíd drop Howard for Bradley.
    He can also dribble which is lacking with that lineup


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    22,263
    Quote Originally Posted by VCaintdead17 View Post
    This spacing is brutal
    Im hoping for

    Bradley
    Green
    LeBron
    AD
    Dwight

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3,429
    C. Kuzma
    PF. Davis
    SF. Green
    SG. Bradley
    PG. James new Magic

    Death lineup

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    22,263
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonjorge View Post
    C. Kuzma
    PF. Davis
    SF. Green
    SG. Bradley
    PG. James new Magic

    Death lineup
    death for us, kuz cant defend 3s or 4s, 5s?!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    41,329
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonjorge View Post
    C. Kuzma
    PF. Davis
    SF. Green
    SG. Bradley
    PG. James new Magic

    Death lineup
    Thatís a good line up


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •