Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    hard to be called a "bad oline" when you're a top 3 rushing team, avg 185yds on the ground..and only giving up 1 sack per game...

they also respectfully ranked top 10 in both run blocking and pass protection..

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    It depends what they do with the 100 acre lot. Iím also hoping Oakland Roots SC can grow into that void (albeit at a much smaller level). All in all Iíd tend to agree but real estate in oakland is only going up. If they play their cards right that area will redevelop just fine.
    I guess man.... meanwhile Las Vegas is doing it right.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    I guess man.... meanwhile Las Vegas is doing it right.
    Vegas is def doing it right but itís hard to compare as there isnít really another place like it.

Vegas is def doing it right but itís hard to compare as there isnít really another place like it.
    I just think it's a huge miss by not building them a stadium....

I just think it's a huge miss by not building them a stadium....
    Iíd tend to agree but thereís a lot of other things that do go into it.

Iíd tend to agree but thereís a lot of other things that do go into it.
    hopefully for your sake it comes around because I don't see a professional football team ever going back to the city of Oakland. Hope like you said they can develop the area into something profitable..

hopefully for your sake it comes around because I don't see a professional football team ever going back to the city of Oakland. Hope like you said they can develop the area into something profitable..
    Iím hoping Oakland Roots SC can rise up and turn into an MLS side. That would be dope.

Ill bet an expansion team or jacksonville moves and shares stadium with the 49'ers.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

Looking forward to seeing Incognito on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by raidermike View Post
    Ill bet an expansion team or jacksonville moves and shares stadium with the 49'ers.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Unlikely the 9ers share a stadium with anyone. They donít want to invite another brand into their market to compete with.

Hunter you need to start a GoFundMe page to pay Mad Maxx's fine. There has to 21000 Raider fans who would donate a dollar. We cant let the league keep our players from legally hitting the quarterback. Especially Mahomes.

Unlikely the 9ers share a stadium with anyone. They donít want to invite another brand into their market to compete with.
    Wasnt that stadium built for two teams?

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

Quote Originally Posted by raidermike View Post
    Wasnt that stadium built for two teams?

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
    The stadium was built to accommodate two teams, yes. But the NFL never stipulated that two teams must share the stadium, even though a significant portion of the financing came from the NFL's stadium fund. The NFL did suggest on a number of occasions that they would approve of the Niners sharing the stadium with the Raiders, but the Niners had such a big head start on selling luxury boxes and such that any other team that played there would be considered a sub-tenant. Safe to say Raiders ownership did not want to enter into a situation where they were forced to live in the shadow of another franchise.
    "Why can't we tell the world that [as the Raiders' coach] you refused to play games in the segregated South, holding out to the point where they were canceled?' And he would stop me dead in my tracks and say, 'Hey, kid -- I didn't do it for publicity. I did it because it was right.' "

Stat off the radio, *time of throw, no one has had more time to throw the ball than Kirk Cousins... and still only completes 50%

We got to get this guy to make some mistakes, our secondary has been quiet with TO.... Iím hoping we cover up that gaping hole left by Abrams and not get caught again with our pants down.

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast