Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    16,384

    Raiders trade for WR/Returner Trevor Davis


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    897
    really wonder what we gave up to get it... conditional late round pick?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    16,384
    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusLoci View Post
    really wonder what we gave up to get it... conditional late round pick?
    No info yet on the cost. Likely though a 6/7th or conditional 6/7

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    897
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    No info yet on the cost. Likely though a 6/7th or conditional 6/7
    That's exactly what i'm thinking... I have a feeling Dwayne Harris is done for the season.

    .. on a side note, who wants Taco? Some people were saying we should actually trade for him.. he's an FA now.. definitely worth a shot.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,836
    Heard it was a 6th.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    16,384
    Quote Originally Posted by chibberaider View Post
    Heard it was a 6th.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3,477
    What's the corresponding move??

    Someone was saying that the Jags wanted Renfroe part of the deal going back to them.. I like the kid so I am just wondering, hoping it's just some dick on FB talking

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3,477
    Not to be out done by anyone, I wanted this guy coming out of college, I told everyone here, This guy would be good.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    954
    Quote Originally Posted by sicknick12 View Post
    Not to be out done by anyone, I wanted this guy coming out of college, I told everyone here, This guy would be good.
    I think at some point those words should be a bannable offense! 🤮🤣🤣

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,617
    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusLoci View Post
    That's exactly what i'm thinking... I have a feeling Dwayne Harris is done for the season.

    .. on a side note, who wants Taco? Some people were saying we should actually trade for him.. he's an FA now.. definitely worth a shot.
    Harris is probably out. This team is losing some key players. Just shows what little confidence they have in Richard.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,121
    Richard shouldn't be on this team. Brings nothing to the table but fumbles. When will we start throwing to Jacob isnt that a strength of his?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Tuscaloosa, Alabama
    Posts
    6,829
    I wish they would just cut Grant instead of putting Harris on IR.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5,553
    Quote Originally Posted by sicknick12 View Post
    Not to be out done by anyone, I wanted this guy coming out of college, I told everyone here, This guy would be good.
    Well, when is he going to start actually being good?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    11,919
    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusLoci View Post
    That's exactly what i'm thinking... I have a feeling Dwayne Harris is done for the season.

    .. on a side note, who wants Taco? Some people were saying we should actually trade for him.. he's an FA now.. definitely worth a shot.
    I'm always up for Taco Tuesday!!!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    11,919
    Quote Originally Posted by maledicent View Post
    Richard shouldn't be on this team. Brings nothing to the table but fumbles. When will we start throwing to Jacob isnt that a strength of his?
    Yes he is. He is better then Richard at it IMO, it doesn't make sense to me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •