Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Steelers (0-2) @ 49ers (2-0)

Not the records I'm guessing many talking heads would have predicted. We need to capitalize on a lack of Ben and protect Jimmy.

49ers should be able to win, but I wouldn't underestimate the Steelers Mason Rudolph. 1 year of learning from Big Ben and who knows.

I would feel more comfortable if Ben was starting. He hasn't looked good this season.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#MakeAmericaPeeAgain

I think that too much is being made of Mason Rudolph looking good when he came in for Roethlisberger last week. First off, Seattle didn't game plan for him, they game planned for Roethlisberger. Second, I don't think that Seattle's pass defense is what it once was. Remember, they gave up 418 yards passing, 2 TDs, and no interceptions at home to Andy Dalton in week 1. The same Andy Dalton that we shut down in week 2.

Predictions?

Another blowout

49ers - 34
    Steelers - 13

Quote Originally Posted by GibbyIsMyHero View Post
    Predictions?

Another blowout

49ers - 34
    Steelers - 13
    Sounds about right to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    I think that too much is being made of Mason Rudolph looking good when he came in for Roethlisberger last week. First off, Seattle didn't game plan for him, they game planned for Roethlisberger. Second, I don't think that Seattle's pass defense is what it once was. Remember, they gave up 418 yards passing, 2 TDs, and no interceptions at home to Andy Dalton in week 1. The same Andy Dalton that we shut down in week 2.
    It's not that I think Rudolph is good. It's that I think Ben is that bad. The only thing that kept Ben above being not terrible the past few years was the big plays he was capable of. He doesn't look capable of that anymore.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#MakeAmericaPeeAgain

Rudolph ain't bad, and the Steelers o-line is decent in pass pro I think their offense will have their moments. Their D is also full of talent, they're just young. I'm concerned with Staley out. I think we ultimately squeak out a win but it will be close for most of the game.

49ers: 24
    Steelers: 17

JG is not the Qb of the future. I hope we keep Mullens and extend him

QB-Lock
    RB-Montgomery
    WR-AJ Brown, Hakeem Butler
    TE-TJ Hockenson
    Edge-Allen
    LB-Devon White, Blake Cashman
    CB-Joejuan Williams
    S-Dieonte Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    JG is not the Qb of the future. I hope we keep Mullens and extend him
    Im starting to agree.

I dont know that I can recall someone who can be so polished and poised, and look like a legitimate top tier QB, one week and a complete clusterf*** but he next. Id much prefer a consistently average QB that can make some of the throws and doesnt turn the ball over. Whod have thunk Id be pining for someone in the mold of Alex Smith? Lol.

Hes lost the ball 4 times in one half - 3 TOs. That **** better change next half.

Quote Originally Posted by GibbyIsMyHero View Post
    Im starting to agree.

I dont know that I can recall someone who can be so polished and poised, and look like a legitimate top tier QB, one week and a complete clusterf*** but he next. Id much prefer a consistently average QB that can make some of the throws and doesnt turn the ball over. Whod have thunk Id be pining for someone in the mold of Alex Smith? Lol.

Hes lost the ball 4 times in one half - 3 TOs. That **** better change next half.
    Either his knee is bothering him still or hes scared of it, or he just doesn't have it. I dont think he has it.

QB-Lock
    RB-Montgomery
    WR-AJ Brown, Hakeem Butler
    TE-TJ Hockenson
    Edge-Allen
    LB-Devon White, Blake Cashman
    CB-Joejuan Williams
    S-Dieonte Thompson

I can't imagine that Skule has him feeling very safe. Knee could still be an issue. Been more good than bad so far, so I'm not tossing in the towel after one bad week.

Never seen a team try so hard to win and so hard to lose at the same time.

Gonna expect a lot of Ramsey trade talks if Witherspoon's out for awhile.

Ugly win from the sound and stats, defense seemed to be strong aside from a few splash plays given up, offense seemed to struggle mightily, but put it together when it counted.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast