Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    I donít think itíll be that long. But Iíll wait for the mri. Iíd bet on 6 weeks max
    You might be right. I just wanna prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Barkley said he suffered something similar in college and didn't take him long and he thinks he will be fine.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Week 3: Giants at Bucs; The Debut of Danny Dimes

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    The defense is so young. Theyíre pass rushers are slowly starting to come on a little, thought baker was better (not hard since he was the worst the first 2 weeks) I donít know why balentine and love arenít playing, peppers played better too. Either way they really need to go out there and fix this defense with the draft and their cap space. Jones/Barkley/Engram/Shep gives you some hope imo
    Might as well go all in on the youth movement and get Love and Ballantine real playing time. I love the dude but Jack Rabbit looked badly overmatched today on the highlight reels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't worry. He's got this.

Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    Might as well go all in on the youth movement and get Love and Ballantine real playing time. I love the dude but Jack Rabbit looked badly overmatched today on the highlight reels.

Ironic since he said what he said about the lack of pass rush. The rush showed up today, he did not.

He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    You might be right. I just wanna prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Barkley said he suffered something similar in college and didn't take him long and he thinks he will be fine.

Yeah he only missed 2 games. Hoping for the best
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post

Agree 100% if anything Iím ok with Jenkins playing but you have to get balentine and love in there. Especially balentine.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Ironic since he said what he said about the lack of pass rush. The rush showed up today, he did not.

ďCanít cover nobody for 10 seconds manĒ he couldnít cover for 2 today.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

****ing great debut for that kid. Hope he keeps it rolling.

Looks so damn composed under pressure. Like a 5 year vet. Reminds me of Matt Ryanís rookie year. Imagine what he could do if Beckham was there...ugh

Makes me that much more excited to see Tate in there....although he seems to click well with slayton.

And **** all you chicken littles who couldnt understand why I wasnít upset by the draft pick. Heís about to shove your kneejerk reaction BS down your throat. Lol

Jenkins needs to retire. That was a mess

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post

He had a bad game but also Evans height advantage was a factor.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post

He doesn't. He is not the same player he was a couple of years ago, but still a good corner.

Basically if you're a Giants fan; you felt hope for the first time in a very long time. If you're not a Giants fan, then you're a prune faced, "It's just one game..."

Here's something both sides can agree on. Daniel "Dimes" Jones didn't solve the Giants' O-line issues. He was sacked five times, knocked down ELEVEN times...and yet, kept his poise to get the win.

The Giants' Defense is still too awful for me to think they can sneak in a playoff wild card but suddenly this season looks interesting.

I am happy with what I saw from him, I donít really want them to win more because of it. I want them to have a high draft pick and start soil I guess the defense issues.

And yes they still need line help.

Daniel Jones looked like the real deal. I'm super hyped for him. Sucks to lose Barkley for a while, but the development of Jones is the most important thing about this season. I think Jones can continue to develop even without Saquon.

We shouldn't expect to win more than 6 games regardless, so I'm not sweating the Barkley injury. It's all about next season. We should have upwards toward $80 mil in cap space + another top 10 pick after this season. Plenty of holes to fill, but plenty of resources to address these issues. As long as Daniel Jones does his thing, the future is going to be bright.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    I am happy with what I saw from him, I donít really want them to win more because of it. I want them to have a high draft pick and start soil I guess the defense issues.

And yes they still need line help.
    How any fan can hope his team loses at this point in a season is beyond me

Quote Originally Posted by Giants-NL-3 View Post
    How any fan can hope his team loses at this point in a season is beyond me
    Yeah, I hate the idea of tanking. If we needed a QB and there was a generational talent coming up, maybe I'd understand it, though I wouldn't agree with it.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast