Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 88
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,644
    That missed FG is the Gods rewarding the Giants for making the right move.

    Just saw Saquanís injury. Looks really bad. Heís gonna need some time.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Don't worry. He's got this.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,644
    So Iím assuming it was Jenkins getting prison girlfriendíd by Evans all day?

    How did Baker do? Did he get to play press defense?

    Where is Sam Beal???


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Don't worry. He's got this.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    32,623
    Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    So Iím assuming it was Jenkins getting prison girlfriendíd by Evans all day?

    How did Baker do? Did he get to play press defense?

    Where is Sam Beal???


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Beal is on IR.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    32,623
    High ankle sprain for Barkley.

    Depending on the severity, it's usually six to 12 weeks to recover. The fact that he was on Crunches and in a boot, leads me to believe it'll be longer. But I hope I'm wrong.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    28,774
    DAniel Jones baby!!í. Jenkins is awful the dc is awful. Saquon is probably out for a bit but man oh man how exciting watching jones go down the field to win the game. What a comeback.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    28,774
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    High ankle sprain for Barkley.

    Depending on the severity, it's three weeks to six months. The fact that he was on Crunches and in a boot, leads me to believe it'll be longer. But I hope I'm wrong.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Figured. He could be out for 2-6 weeks
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    32,623
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Figured. He could be out for 2-6 weeks
    Sorry I had made a typing error. I just corrected it as 6-12 weeks.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,644
    High ankles are bad news. Heís a freak athlete so he may heal fast but thatís likely most of the season.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Don't worry. He's got this.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    Posts
    11,006
    I think JJ has checked out along with his buddies....Collins, DRC...either he is hurt or just don't want to be here.

    Congrads to DJ...he played a great game.

    Hold on to the football

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,636
    Obviously the MRI tomorrow will give the Giants an official timetable, but I think it's fair to assume we won't see him vs. Washington, Minnesota, or New England. We're going to need a hell of a lot more out of the offensive line and Wayne Gallman if we don't want the season to be over before Saquon comes back.


    As for this game, you see the exact reason we made the change from Eli to DJ. If Jones isn't the QB, the Giants probably don't score more than 12 or 13 points in that game and it's another 25+ point loss. The different dynamic Jones provides could change everything.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    99,915
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    High ankle sprain for Barkley.

    Depending on the severity, it's usually six to 12 weeks to recover. The fact that he was on Crunches and in a boot, leads me to believe it'll be longer. But I hope I'm wrong.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Yeah, let him rest, donít think they will win much this year anyways with that defense, comeback next year and have a more mature Jones with him and hopefully improved defense.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,191
    Too bad they cut Perkins

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    99,915
    Quote Originally Posted by Yanks All Day View Post
    Obviously the MRI tomorrow will give the Giants an official timetable, but I think it's fair to assume we won't see him vs. Washington, Minnesota, or New England. We're going to need a hell of a lot more out of the offensive line and Wayne Gallman if we don't want the season to be over before Saquon comes back.


    As for this game, you see the exact reason we made the change from Eli to DJ. If Jones isn't the QB, the Giants probably don't score more than 12 or 13 points in that game and it's another 25+ point loss. The different dynamic Jones provides could change everything.
    The ability to move is something I havenít seen since Jeff Hostetler.

    And yes with Eli at most they score 12 points, 4 FG and thatís it.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    28,774
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Sorry I had made a typing error. I just corrected it as 6-12 weeks.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    I donít think itíll be that long. But Iíll wait for the mri. Iíd bet on 6 weeks max
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    28,774
    The defense is so young. Theyíre pass rushers are slowly starting to come on a little, thought baker was better (not hard since he was the worst the first 2 weeks) I donít know why balentine and love arenít playing, peppers played better too. Either way they really need to go out there and fix this defense with the draft and their cap space. Jones/Barkley/Engram/Shep gives you some hope imo
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •