Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Shep and Tate are redundant. They both excel in the slot and neither are really good outside.

This coaching staff has shown that they really either

1. Dont know how to use EE

or

2. He is just not that good.

Getting Slayton back would be good because he is a deep threat that this team lacks for better or worse. But, that's if he can hold onto the ball and stay healthy.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    I think they just donít know how to use him. They seem to have a system that is meant for TEs like Ellison. Engram is really good but needs a NO type system that sends him up the seam every play to burn safeties and LBs.

Slayton could be good especially with Jones coming in. But a young QB thrives off a big trusted WR. We should be trading for one ASAP.

Either way the D is trash and that puts a lot of pressure on a rookie qb (never mind having to come in after a two time SB MVP, being in the NY market, being a scrutinized draft pick etc etc etc). He canít ease in, lean on Barkley and be saved by a D. Basically he canít be a game manager and slowly take over. Heís expected to carry the team right off the bat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just get Barkley 20+ touches......per half

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    He might just not be ready for that. CB is one of the hardest transitions from college to nfl. Press might get him destroyed u til heís up to speed.

Like Prince. He ended up being a solid nfl cb but his rookie year he got roasted off the line.

Well he looks horrific playing that far off the line. Iíd like to see them at least try to play his own game.

Don't worry. He's got this.

It certainly would be nice if the young QB had Odell Beckham to throw to. Paying OBJ $20 million to play in Cleveland so we can play Eli 2 more games (and guarantee him $17m more dollars) without Odell being mean to him certainly didn't pay off.

I'm not as down on this offense as others. Saquon, Shepard, & Engram are plenty good enough as a core. Mix in a few plays to other guys and the ball can move down field. I don't think we have quite come to grips with how much Eli Manning actually hampered the offense in recent years. It's certainly not all his fault, but he hasn't been good in half a decade. Think Daniel Jones really has a good setup on offense to remind us what an efficient offense looks like.

They're going to bring pressure. I'd like him to be a little bold and take a few deep shots early. If he can connect on a couple in the first quarter, it'll ease the pressure up later in the game if he can show he can beat it. Either way, lean on Saquon heavy and don't throw 4 yards on 3rd and 9.

First drive ends with a fumble.

I hope am wrong and this guy is somewhat good, Iíll be watching unlike if Eli started.

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    Quote Originally Posted by Yanks All Day View Post
    It certainly would be nice if the young QB had Odell Beckham to throw to. Paying OBJ $20 million to play in Cleveland so we can play Eli 2 more games (and guarantee him $17m more dollars) without Odell being mean to him certainly didn't pay off.

I'm not as down on this offense as others. Saquon, Shepard, & Engram are plenty good enough as a core. Mix in a few plays to other guys and the ball can move down field. I don't think we have quite come to grips with how much Eli Manning actually hampered the offense in recent years. It's certainly not all his fault, but he hasn't been good in half a decade. Think Daniel Jones really has a good setup on offense to remind us what an efficient offense looks like.

They're going to bring pressure. I'd like him to be a little bold and take a few deep shots early. If he can connect on a couple in the first quarter, it'll ease the pressure up later in the game if he can show he can beat it. Either way, lean on Saquon heavy and don't throw 4 yards on 3rd and 9.

Enough with the OBJ talk...dude has a good game vs the Jets now all the "if we had OBJ, we could ...."

We would still be 0-2 and OBJ would be acting like an *** if he was still here. Personally I don't miss him at all.

I don't think our WR corps is that bad at all...they are catching balls...I liked what Core did and Jones....I think EE has looked good as well.

DJ just has to develop sone chemisty with these guys...check downs and his ability to run will be a huge asset. DJ MUST get out of bounds and slide...he has to learn how to avoid contact to avoid hard hits and fumbles.

On the defense....I refuse to except the fact that our defense is that bad...despite having a young inexperienced unit....coaches have to do a better job at simplifying the scheme...changing up coverages a disguising blitz packaging...personally, i'd like to see Baker and Pepper on corner blitz at times...got to put these guys in position to make plays and be successful. Along with success comes confidence.

Finally...ole boy in the middle changed his number from 52 to 47 for religious reasons. It must be a verse in the Bible that ...thou must not inflict punishment on your enemies because KO is not inflicting **** out there...he's just out there...dude can't even get a personal foul called against him because even did that soft. Go back to 52 ...47 is a straight *****.

Wow, a mobile QB!

Kid looking decent so far.

The defense is still horrible.

But the offense looks night and day compared to Weeks 1 and 2. Great start for Daniel Jones.

The defense is straight ****ing atrocious!

Wow, this might be the worst ever that I have seen.

Regardless of how this game turns out, if we lose Saquon Barkley for a long period of time, things are somehow about to get worse.

And the fumble.

But losing Barley will be ****ing awful.

If the Giants were willing to bench their QB to begin preparing for the future, it's time to do the same with Janoris Jenkins. No matter how bad his replacement might be, he's not going to be on the team in 2020. Throw the kids even further into the fire. It can't possibly get any worse.

Well this has been fun when on offense.

Canít blame Jones for that fumble, Solder getting destroyed by Barrett!

Defense has stepped up, but so has the Bucs defense the last few drives.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast