Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 108
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    41,284

    Is Kevin Durant ungrateful?

    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    I donít think either are ungrateful. But both you and KD cry over spilled milk way to much. Thatís the ***** part.
    Both whiney brats that need to make a scene all the time bc the are addicted to being that center of attention. Both gross


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 09-21-2019 at 01:03 AM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    105,747
    same **** different day... Lebron hate etc... Durant hate etc... think about durant and what people have thought of as pressure... then think about lebron... lebron has legit been durants savior... if not for lebron durant would have more pressure than anyone since Jordan but because of lebron he has 0 pressure until now... now as in leaving the warriors... yes he is ungrateful because lebron took all the bullets of pressure FOR YEARS


    Its about each teams situations... lebron has been durants/currys best friends for years with how he has helped coddle them from the pressure


    so is durant ungrateful? yes as is curry tbh... lebron has helped give them every excuse in the book for years... put either guy on any of lebrons cavs teams and lebron on either of those durant/curry teams and watch lol... just stop
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 09-21-2019 at 03:08 AM.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    105,747
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Both whiney brats that need to make a scene all the time bc the are addicted to being that center of attention. Both gross


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    just stop. You are legit out of your depth

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,560
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Both whiney brats that need to make a scene all the time bc the are addicted to being that center of attention. Both gross


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sounds like youíre being the whiney brat whoís looking for the center of attention. Let it go, bro.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    41,284
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Sounds like youíre being the whiney brat whoís looking for the center of attention. Let it go, bro.
    Iím detached and objective


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    41,284
    Both these guys are a lot like a hot annoying girl that everyone pretends to listen to bc they think they might get to **** them.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    79,295
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Canít we just agree that they both *******?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nope. I hated the decision but otherwise Lebron is in the clear to me. Is he the typical type A? Yep (unbearable). But he is not in the convo with KD. Nobody is dude. Literally nobody. Not in basketball anyways.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    79,295
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Iím detached and objective


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No, you're not. You have established yourself as totally unreasonable anything Lebron. He could deliver a baby on a train and you would **** on the way he did it. Which is fine but don't act surprised when your opinion regarding him is not taken seriously. Again dude, I tend to dig your basketball opinions, but there is something about Bron that jacks you up.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    41,284
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Nope. I hated the decision but otherwise Lebron is in the clear to me. Is he the typical type A? Yep (unbearable). But he is not in the convo with KD. Nobody is dude. Literally nobody. Not in basketball anyways.
    Both girls that are as concerned with being social media stars as much as basketball stars and canít bear not to be the center of attention all the time


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,560
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Both girls that are as concerned with being social media stars as much as basketball stars and canít bear not to be the center of attention all the time


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And they go about it in separate ways and use their influence in different ways. Like Hawkeye said, I like some of your basketball takes but this take is pretty lame.

    Itís like talking to a stranger on a train and having a good conversation and then they try to share Jesus or flat earthing or how Trump is saving America. I cringe, walk away and all I remember later is that last bit.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    41,284
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    And they go about it in separate ways and use their influence in different ways. Like Hawkeye said, I like some of your basketball takes but this take is pretty lame.

    Itís like talking to a stranger on a train and having a good conversation and then they try to share Jesus or flat earthing or how Trump is saving America. I cringe, walk away and all I remember later is that last bit.
    He's done a couple nice things that he makes sure everyone knows about. He also consistently throws his teammates under the bus, uses his social media to take passive aggressive digs at this teammates, and generally searches for attention anywhere he can get it (remember when he hurt himself and showed up for his first game out late and carrying a glass of wine- god forbid someone else be the headline for a day). Of course everything isn't exactly the same. they are different people, they are both *****es though
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    29,703
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    He's done a couple nice things that he makes sure everyone knows about. He also consistently throws his teammates under the bus, uses his social media to take passive aggressive digs at this teammates, and generally searches for attention anywhere he can get it (remember when he hurt himself and showed up for his first game out late and carrying a glass of wine- god forbid someone else be the headline for a day). Of course everything isn't exactly the same. they are different people, they are both *****es though
    Most won't deny this. It's that one is a bigger ***** than the other.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,560
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    He's done a couple nice things that he makes sure everyone knows about. He also consistently throws his teammates under the bus, uses his social media to take passive aggressive digs at this teammates, and generally searches for attention anywhere he can get it (remember when he hurt himself and showed up for his first game out late and carrying a glass of wine- god forbid someone else be the headline for a day). Of course everything isn't exactly the same. they are different people, they are both *****es though
    Maybe heís seeking acceptance because he never got it from his father growing up. Was your father around growing up? Are you jealous of Lebron receiving the attention that you never did? Maybe you need therapy for these issues you have with a guy that was told he was the ďnext big thingĒ since he was a freshman in high school.


    Or maybe crying like a little girl to strangers on the Internet about the bad man (who actually seems like a stand up human being in most regards) who is one of the greatest to ever play the game is how you get your rocks off.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    41,284
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Maybe heís seeking acceptance because he never got it from his father growing up. Was your father around growing up? Are you jealous of Lebron receiving the attention that you never did? Maybe you need therapy for these issues you have with a guy that was told he was the ďnext big thingĒ since he was a freshman in high school.


    Or maybe crying like a little girl to strangers on the Internet about the bad man (who actually seems like a stand up human being in most regards) who is one of the greatest to ever play the game is how you get your rocks off.
    I never said I was prefect and really donít care what excuses he has for being a *****


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,560
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I never said I was prefect and really donít care what excuses he has for being a *****


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He never said that he is perfect, either. Just let it go.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •