Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 108
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,003
    **** it, it's getting off topic, this thread is about KD and not Bron.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,557
    Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    LMAO, the hate y'all have for KD is blinding y'all from seeing Bron as a big douche.

    I'm not defending KD, but Bron is one of the biggest dbags out there.
    I wouldnít argue my point either if it was as flimsy, error filled and ****ing stupid as yours. Thereís a sub you should visit entitled ďI hate Lebron because heís really good and I hate him for itĒ where Ewing, Tre, and non-laker Kobe fans meet up, eat tacos (but never on Tuesdays now-damn you LeBron!) and weep about how Lebron did something uncool like talk about social issues, live a great life, or be better than your favorite player. It smells bad but thatís just because those shitards never leave.

    Iím not even a huge Lebron fan, just recognize his greatness from the past 15ish years without getting into ******** scandals and hate the hate that he (mostly) undeservedly gets.

    Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    **** it, it's getting off topic, this thread is about KD and not Bron.
    I wonder who brought up Lebron and who then defended that position? But now we should move on.
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 09-18-2019 at 06:33 PM.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,003
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    I wouldnít argue my point either if it was as flimsy, error filled and ****ing stupid as yours. Thereís a sub you should visit entitled ďI hate Lebron because heís really good and I hate him for itĒ where Ewing, Tre and non-laker Kobe fans meet up, eat tacos (but never on Tuesdays now) and weep about how Lebron did something uncool like talk about social issues, live a great life, or be better than your favorite player. It smells bad but thatís just because those shitards never leave.

    Iím not even a huge Lebron fan, just recognize his greatness from the past 15ish years without getting into ******** scandals and hate the hate that he (mostly) undeservedly gets.



    I wonder who brought up Lebron and who then defended that position? But now we should move on.
    You wanna continue fine. I'm cool. Good luck dealing with people if you can't read behind some peoples' intentions and pretences.

    Look the guy is a good dude in ways, but he is also has a big ego. MJ, and Kobe are dbags with big egos too, they just don't go out of there way for the same validation as LeBron does.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    41,268
    Quote Originally Posted by SteBO View Post
    Whatís funny about this post is that even if any of the gibberish in it was true, KD is clearly is feeling the weight of the reality and *****ing about it on every platform while LBJ is just keeps it moving. Like it or not, heís a pioneer in this modern day. KD is a follower, and his actions speak to that, but wants the adulation LBJ gets.
    If LeBron is better at being a *****. That's fair
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    41,268
    Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    **** it, it's getting off topic, this thread is about KD and not Bron.
    True. Sorry KD is a *****. Ungrateful is a good describer. He is a 1%er when it comes to good fortune and he whines, complains, and acts the victim.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,003
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    True. Sorry KD is a *****. Ungrateful is a good describer. He is a 1%er when it comes to good fortune and he whines, complains, and acts the victim.
    Yeah.

    I think Bron does good things for the community and black people, maybe a tonne more then other athletes like say MJ. But that doesn't take away from the fact that he is soft with his image and is just as big of a try hard as KD in seeking validation IMO. If these posters can't see draw the line between what one does and how one's mental make up is, that's up to them.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,557
    Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    You wanna continue fine. I'm cool. Good luck dealing with people if you can't read behind some peoples' intentions and pretences.

    Look the guy is a good dude in ways, but he is also has a big ego. MJ, and Kobe are dbags with big egos too, they just don't go out of there way for the same validation as LeBron does.
    Was typing when you said screw it, so screw it. Also, Kobe and MJ need that validation, too; just in ways other than social media.

    Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    Yeah.

    I think Bron does good things for the community and black people, maybe a tonne more then other athletes like say MJ. But that doesn't take away from the fact that he is soft with his image and is just as big of a try hard as KD in seeking validation IMO. If these posters can't see draw the line between what one does and how one's mental make up is, that's up to them.
    And I donít think anyone cares what their mental makeup is as long as theyíre not breaking laws or being in scandals. Lebron acts like a douche a lot, sure. But heís not doing the things that are needed to get done to berate him like he gets berated.
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 09-18-2019 at 07:01 PM.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,003
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Was typing when you said screw it, so screw it. Also, Kobe and MJ need that validation, too; just in ways other than social media.
    Guys like Hakeem, Duncan, Bird and a tonne more people do good things for people and their communities. Some people just don't need to be all up in everyone's grill about it.

    Bron and KD have done a tonne for their communities too but they are just guys that are too worried about noise that they can't control when it comes to their image. MJ is more worried about kicking your *** on the court and making his money vs. what other people think. Kobe can be argued as a self fiosh locker room guy that no one wants to play with, but he (or MJ) aren't passive aggressive about who they are.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,003
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    And I donít think anyone cares what their mental makeup is as long as theyíre not breaking laws or being in scandals. Lebron acts like a douche a lot, sure. But heís not doing the things that are needed to get done to berate him like he gets berated.
    That's true to some degree. I just troll on his and his fans *** because these guys like to call the pot kettle. KD didn't do anything illegal either and he tries to help with social stuff and donations etc...

    I don't hate on LBJ on the court, I'm one of the rare few that still ranks him top 1-2. Just think he's kinda passive agro and not really genuine , maybe he doesn't deserve my hate and you could right about that in some degree. But I say it like it is from my view.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,557
    Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    Guys like Hakeem, Duncan, Bird and a tonne more people do good things for people and their communities. Some people just don't need to be all up in everyone's grill about it.

    Bron and KD have done a tonne for their communities too but they are just guys that are too worried about noise that they can't control when it comes to their image. MJ is more worried about kicking your *** on the court and making his money vs. what other people think. Kobe can be argued as a self fiosh locker room guy that no one wants to play with, but he (or MJ) aren't passive aggressive about who they are.
    Kobeís not passive aggressive? Ok, dude. Also, Lebron has been the face of the NBA and African Americans in the league (all of sports?) for over a decade now. Heís doing waaay more with his celebrity than the rest of those guys partly because of the era weíre in but also partly because with the exception of Jordan (who never got involved in any meaningful way), there hasnít been a social issues juggernaut thatís also the face of the NBA since.......Kareem?

    Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    That's true to some degree. I just troll on his and his fans *** because these guys like to call the pot kettle. KD didn't do anything illegal either and he tries to help with social stuff and donations etc...

    I don't hate on LBJ on the court, I'm one of the rare few that still ranks him top 1-2. Just think he's kinda passive agro and not really genuine , maybe he doesn't deserve my hate and you could right about that in some degree. But I say it like it is from my view.
    And I wouldnít have even responded to this stuff until the biggest Lebron hater had to go and cry some more about him. And yeah, KD didnít do anything illegal but his actions have been pretty scandalous after leaving teams and thatís what this thread is about.

    But letís just all move on.


    Iím hoping Durant can put the past behind him and cool out with the shenanigans/attitude going forward.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    9,536
    When has LeBron used a burner account to trash his former teammates and coach? I mean damn, that's about as low as you can ****ing go.

    KD has now left 2 teams and bad-mouthed them both. Stephen Curry is the epitome of class and I'm sure if he wanted, could have destroyed KD's image (if it isn't already destroyed).

    LeBron is egotistical, a jerk, a narcissist, but he has never gone as low as KD has.

    But there's a few on this site that have LeBron in the same category as Hitler and Stalin and they're not worth arguing with about LeBron.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.


  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    41,268
    Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    Guys like Hakeem, Duncan, Bird and a tonne more people do good things for people and their communities. Some people just don't need to be all up in everyone's grill about it.

    Bron and KD have done a tonne for their communities too but they are just guys that are too worried about noise that they can't control when it comes to their image. MJ is more worried about kicking your *** on the court and making his money vs. what other people think. Kobe can be argued as a self fiosh locker room guy that no one wants to play with, but he (or MJ) aren't passive aggressive about who they are.
    There is a lot of toxic femininity with LeBron and KD


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    41,268

    Is Kevin Durant ungrateful?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    When has LeBron used a burner account to trash his former teammates and coach? I mean damn, that's about as low as you can ****ing go.

    KD has now left 2 teams and bad-mouthed them both. Stephen Curry is the epitome of class and I'm sure if he wanted, could have destroyed KD's image (if it isn't already destroyed).

    LeBron is egotistical, a jerk, a narcissist, but he has never gone as low as KD has.

    But there's a few on this site that have LeBron in the same category as Hitler and Stalin and they're not worth arguing with about LeBron.
    Him and KD are cut from the same cloth


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 09-18-2019 at 09:17 PM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    550
    I don't like the dude, but I don't think he's ungrateful in terms of towards the Warriors or Thunder franchise.

    Dude did what he did and those franchises did what they did.

    Him and Kyrie are very similar dudes.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    79,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    The dude joined the team that beat his team coming back from a 3-1 deficit, while he was a big reason they lost that lead. Then trashed his former team using a burner account. Whined about how joining the Warriors was poorly received. Left the Warriors and now he's talking trash about them? Crying about how he'll never like OKC again because they weren't happy he ditched them for a 73-win team?

    I'm sorry, but the dude is just a *****. I honestly don't care even if he won a title in Brooklyn - there's no denying his talent. But he's the biggest coward in NBA history. Unless he changes his personality and the way he handles stuff he will always be that.
    This, exactly

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •