Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Is Kevin Durant ungrateful?

The man won back to back finals MVPs and titles. But yet the man talks like life is so miserable, he's so angry with the world, like he feels depressed about not being liked and not being accepted. Stephen A just mentioned on First Take that he had his issues with Steve Kerr. Steph Curry in an interview, class personified, said nothing negative about KD and his comments and kept it positive and professional and amicable as possible. The man stepped aside to allow KD to be KD while giving up his own MVP status.

I mean how many players in this league have won back to back FMVPs ?

Shaq (3-peat once), MJ (3-peat twice), Kobe, LeBron, Hakeem, and now KD

The guy is in elite company but acts like the whole world is against him. When will he get over himself?

Thoughts

Yes he is ungrateful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

He's just bitter from all the hate he gotten since joining the Warriors. I guess he didnt expect such a strong response. But what do you expect when you pull the weakest move in sports history???

I figured he thought the titles would make it all better, but we all put an asterisk next to it.

At least he can try to redeem himself on the Nets

no. he should be mad at himself for wasting all of our time the last few years. he has no choice but to pretend he doesn't care about proving himself all while trashing his former squads. he's clueless but if he can prove himself a champion, then he will truly be in elite company

The dude joined the team that beat his team coming back from a 3-1 deficit, while he was a big reason they lost that lead. Then trashed his former team using a burner account. Whined about how joining the Warriors was poorly received. Left the Warriors and now he's talking trash about them? Crying about how he'll never like OKC again because they weren't happy he ditched them for a 73-win team?

I'm sorry, but the dude is just a *****. I honestly don't care even if he won a title in Brooklyn - there's no denying his talent. But he's the biggest coward in NBA history. Unless he changes his personality and the way he handles stuff he will always be that.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

^ Bingo. KD can be really insightful when he's talking pure basketball but when he plays the victim card while in his realm of $$$ and fame it's not hard to see how folks interpret it as being ungrateful. And to an extent.....he is being ungrateful seeing as this business pays him a ton of bread.

Some dudes just can't handle the stuff that comes with it. To him, it's a business that simply serves him, and when reality hits, he lashes out (see his OKC comments). Additionally, KD simply just isn't receiving the same validation LBJ, Kobe, Wade, Steph and the like received when they won titles. He's seen as an all-time great player that latched on to an all-time great team, that beat his team the year prior, for back to back rings........rightfully so, and he can't handle that fact.
    Last edited by SteBO; 09-18-2019 at 02:18 PM.

he's a perfect example of a snowflake that takes social media too personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    The dude joined the team that beat his team coming back from a 3-1 deficit, while he was a big reason they lost that lead. Then trashed his former team using a burner account. Whined about how joining the Warriors was poorly received. Left the Warriors and now he's talking trash about them? Crying about how he'll never like OKC again because they weren't happy he ditched them for a 73-win team?

I'm sorry, but the dude is just a *****. I honestly don't care even if he won a title in Brooklyn - there's no denying his talent. But he's the biggest coward in NBA history. Unless he changes his personality and the way he handles stuff he will always be that.
    You really think he is a bigger ***** then LeBron James?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    You really think he is a bigger ***** then LeBron James?

Jesus Christ, ewing.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Jesus Christ, ewing.
    Take away both guys teaming up, LeBron can be argued to be a bigger bichasssucka. He's an attention whore, plays the victim card, race baiter, taco tuesday infiltrator, and is looking for validation just as much if not more then kd.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post

This is a wonderful post

BIG 3

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    Take away both guys teaming up, LeBron can be argued to be a bigger bichasssucka. He's an attention whore, plays the victim card, race baiter, taco tuesday infiltrator, and is looking for validation just as much if not more then kd.
    Most athletes that have been treated like Lebron since he was in high school or middle school are attention whores to one degree or another. This also goes for your dumb “validation” remark as well.

KD has always been treated with class by the teams he’s left (fans are a different story for everyone) while talking **** in the press or on ridiculous burner accounts.. Dan Gilbert said some terrible things about Lebron and he still went back for Cleveland. Point is: Durant acts like a baby and leaves a great situation for a perfect situation and still isn’t satisfied while Lebron moves around to suit what he wants, which is what every player does. .

Race baiter? Let’s hold our horses up; he’s trying to be socially relevant in the 10’s. You’re not going to hear him say “republicans buy shoes, too” when political questions get brought up but he’s not in the Black ****ing Panthers, either.

Taco Tuesday infiltrator? What the H? Now you’re just throwing anything up there. The guy does a lot of good work (as does Durant, I’m sure) and is trying to spend at least some of his social media time having fun, not getting in arguments and spreading hate in third person with no names.

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    What’s funny about this post is that even if any of the gibberish in it was true, KD is clearly is feeling the weight of the reality and *****ing about it on every platform while LBJ is just keeps it moving. Like it or not, he’s a pioneer in this modern day. KD is a follower, and his actions speak to that, but wants the adulation LBJ gets.
    Last edited by SteBO; 09-18-2019 at 06:12 PM.

^True

LMAO, the hate y'all have for KD is blinding y'all from seeing Bron as a big douche.

I'm not defending KD, but Bron is one of the biggest dbags out there.

Bron does good things for the community and tries to empower blacks. To me that doesn't take away how ego-centric and self serving he is from another angle. Everything he does or accomplishes has to be blown up and magnified by him and his camp.

You could be more then one thing in this world. Some people are more low-key and genuine about what they do. Bron ain't that guy though. Everything done seems to have an ulterior motive.
    Last edited by Heediot; 09-18-2019 at 06:23 PM.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast