Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Wow, I'm light weight offended that you even posted this.

You're telling me that because Walsh SAYS we need to treat muslims different hes racist/bigot. But when Donald Trump actually ATTEMPTS TO treat muslims differently, you guys all stood up for him. Not one of you said hes a racist or a bigot.

But now this guy SAYS what trump DID, and you're telling me hes a bigot??

I am just so confused by your perspective. Nothing you're saying here makes sense to me.
    You are inconsistent and making up stories to fit what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    What? Trump called for a ban on Muslims entering and I have shared links showing him saying tons of stuff like that. Many posters on here whine non stop if someone uses "racist" in the way he just used in this thread when Nasty would towards say Trump but now that it isn't at Trump but instead his opponent it is ok to use the word that way to everyone who normally whines about it I guess lol.

You are right about the inconsistency here but are calling out the person actually pointing it out lol

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    What? Trump called for a ban on Muslims entering and I have shared links showing him saying tons of stuff like that. Many posters on here whine non stop if someone uses "racist" in the way he just used in this thread when Nasty would towards say Trump but now that it isn't at Trump but instead his opponent it is ok to use the word that way to everyone who normally whines about it I guess lol.

You are right about the inconsistency here but are calling out the person actually pointing it out lol
    I donít give a ****.

You guys here whine about how Trump is racist and awful human being but yet want Trump voters to vote for a guy who would be just as disruptive and has said many things in the past you guys would consider racist

Walsh isnít an alternative to Trump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    is it not just as bad as a hate crime? Why is this any different? Its still a heinous crime... my bad it doesn't fit the all whites are over privileged and all blacks are treated unfairly narrative.
    Read a history book.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    I donít give a ****.

You guys here whine about how Trump is racist and awful human being but yet want Trump voters to vote for a guy who would be just as disruptive and has said many things in the past you guys would consider racist

Someone can be considered bad while still not being as bad as an individual like Trump.

I definitely agree both are bad candidates and the reason you are pointing out is a big reason why but that doesn't mean given a few examples someone even remotely matches up with Trump

Houston, the republican have a problem.

Walsh now regrets supporting Trump, saying that Obama was elected because he was black, promoting birtherism, using racist slurs which got him kicked off his radio show and but still stand by his comments that Haiti is a craphole country.

He wants your vote to be President because Trump is unfit to be President.

LOL, like he is. The King Kong balls on this guy. All the republicans need is for Roy Moore and Joe Arpaio to challange Trump as well.

Heís admitted to using racist comments in the past. But whatever.

https://youtu.be/ndBjraV-3UY

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post

He said nobody here said Trump is a racist.

What did I make up? What's inconsistent?
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

He said "you guys all stood up for him" which to me given what is being discussed/with Brewer implies he is talking about conservatives/Trump supporters here specifically not anyone in as a whole of the forum (he knows he called Trump racist for it lol). "Nobody" followed that directly so it would appear he is saying conservatives here were not calling Trump racist when he said similar things as was posted. It would be hypocritical for conservatives/Trump posters on this site to all of a sudden change their stance when applied to someone else but that is what he is pretty clearly pointing out.

I mean Brewers misuses the term racist in a way you have called out before when others have done so, shows blatant hypocrisy in doing so given the stance when it is thrown at Trump and Nasty points this out and you think the most logical response is focusing on these types of semantics instead of the obvious point (that you have called out others for in the past)? Why does this standard change now and why play games around the obvious point?

This seems eerily similar to the time I called Jeffy a bigot because he openly used the definition of bigot in describing his viewpoints and you focused for a while on the idea that I might just have a broad usage of bigotry (despite later agreeing that obviously it was actually bigoted you always start by focusing on these weird semantics time and time again). May I ask why you often ignore the obvious main points in this fashion?
    Last edited by mngopher35; 09-22-2019 at 05:21 PM.

I said this??
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I remember Jeffy, man, did he have some revolting opinions..
    Last edited by WES445; 09-22-2019 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I remember Jeffy, man, did he have some revolting opinions..
    Have you actually read your posts?
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

I donít give a ****.

Then Weld or Kasich or Romney....grow a pair and vote for integrity.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Then Weld or Kasich or Romney....grow a pair and vote for integrity.

Lol. Nothing is better than being preached to by a guy that can't commit. 2020 inbetweeners for the win.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast