Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Nothing succeeds like success.

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    Orange man very bad!
    Yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Nothing succeeds like success.
    Do republicans even remember what that is like? Been a while since Reagan.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Lmao at you

You realize Walsh is a racist piece of **** who is just as crazy as Trump right?

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    You realize Walsh is a racist piece of **** who is just as crazy as Trump right?

Why is Walsh racist?
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Ex-NFL player accused of staging hate crime, painting 'MAGA' on walls of bakery

https://twitter.com/walshfreedom/sta...513129985?s=21

Here are more of his past twitter comments

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...ry%3f_amp=true

And that disqualifies him to run for the Republican nomination for president how?

Wow, I'm light weight offended that you even posted this.

You're telling me that because Walsh SAYS we need to treat muslims different hes racist/bigot. But when Donald Trump actually ATTEMPTS TO treat muslims differently, you guys all stood up for him. Not one of you said hes a racist or a bigot.

But now this guy SAYS what trump DID, and you're telling me hes a bigot??

I am just so confused by your perspective. Nothing you're saying here makes sense to me.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    And that disqualifies him to run for the Republican nomination for president how?
    I think he was saying why hes a perfect Republican candidate, lol

If you continue to support Trump you are part of the problem. Grow a pair already and move on. Heís a disgrace.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Wow, I'm light weight offended that you even posted this.

You're telling me that because Walsh SAYS we need to treat muslims different hes racist/bigot. But when Donald Trump actually ATTEMPTS TO treat muslims differently, you guys all stood up for him. Not one of you said hes a racist or a bigot.

But now this guy SAYS what trump DID, and you're telling me hes a bigot??

I am just so confused by your perspective. Nothing you're saying here makes sense to me.
    My point is itís funny how you want people to support Walsh who is just as big of an idiot as Trump.

You act like Walsh is this perfect candidate

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    I hope all the victims of this heinous crime are OK.

You guys get more upset about this **** than....actual hate crimes.
    is it not just as bad as a hate crime? Why is this any different? Its still a heinous crime... my bad it doesn't fit the all whites are over privileged and all blacks are treated unfairly narrative.

My point is itís funny how you want people to support Walsh who is just as big of an idiot as Trump.

Because he's racist? You used jack posobiec as a source today. Good old 1488 himself.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Because he's racist? You used jack posobiec as a source today. Good old 1488 himself.
    Heís admitted to using racist comments in the past. But whatever.

I dont want people to support walsh, I dont even know who he is. I was just surprised that you as a conservative called a republican politician racist, because so many of them are and you all seem to always be supportive of it. That's why I asked, because i was thinking man, he must have done something extreme that even conservatives are calling him racist.

But you didn't point out anything extreme at all, what he said about muslims was completely in line with the republican party, what he said about muslims is what trump already tried to do. But you were all so supportive of that when he did it.

So now I'm just super confused as to why you called him racist to begin with. And if you find that racist of him, why dont you find it racist when trump does it?
    Last edited by nastynice; 09-22-2019 at 03:00 AM.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast