Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Cut the kicker. He's trash. Right in the middle of the field and he missed it.

I'm done with the Carlton Davis experiment dude is getting beat like a drum this year. Can we play Bunting? Drafted him in the 2nd for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by PFISH91 View Post
    I'm done with the Carlton Davis experiment dude is getting beat like a drum this year. Can we play Bunting? Drafted him in the 2nd for a reason.
    Everytime I've seen him, hes been worse. He got beat pretty badly for 26 yards on the first drive and I never saw him again. They dont seem to have much trust in SMB or Dean at this point. They do trust Mike Edwards and Devin White so it isnt a rookie thing.

I hear ya on Carlton though, very rough day and rough start to season overall. Its painfully obvious he has speed issues and knows his strength so he gets handsy. Hard to best when they dont flag it but the play style is high risk for penalties.

So truth is 2 losses doesn't end our season but this loss really hurt. Big lead, rookie QB, 2 missed xp, missed GW FG.

While statistically our ceiling is 14 wins, realistically our ceiling is 8-10 wins? With a floor of 4-5 wins?

We hoping for 8-8 or 9-7?

Drafted Carlton Davis in the 2nd for a reason too...

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    So truth is 2 losses doesn't end our season but this loss really hurt. Big lead, rookie QB, 2 missed xp, missed GW FG.

While statistically our ceiling is 14 wins, realistically our ceiling is 8-10 wins? With a floor of 4-5 wins?

We hoping for 8-8 or 9-7?
    True it is a long season, hell Texans started 0-3 last season and turned it around so anything is possible. Watching the Rams tonight they definitely look beatable, whether or not we do it is another story. I think anything less than 8 is unacceptable IMO.

I think we will do better against the Rams than most people think. If we lose against LA, NO, and CAR then our season is over. Playoffs are not out of reach just yet.

This weeks important. But I honestly think Week 5 and 6 are the tell tale signs of what this season will ultimately become. We could lose this wknd and be 1-3 but then beat New Orleans without Brees and Carolina without Cam. This would put us at 3-0 in the division. I think its imperative to go into the bye at 3-3 or better.

This week isn't a must, but it certainly would be nice.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345