Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

SD 9/17: King Corbin

Baron Corbin won the 2019 King of The Ring. Tonight is his coronation ceremony.

Last Week Shane McMahon fired Kevin Owens. Shane will address his decision tonight.

Harper shocked the world with his return, now his brother Rowan will have a sit-down interview tonight.

Tonights matches:

"The New Day" Xavier, Big E, and Kofi vs "FTRKO" Dash Wilder, Scott Dawson, and Randy Orton
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

Oh great that means Brock is gonna win the title again for the 30th time.

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Oh great that means Brock is gonna win the title again for the 30th time.
    And hold it till probably Wrestlemania. I understand they want to make a big splash for their debut on Fox and that some people are bored of Kofi being champ but not the guy most of us want to see win it.

Thank goodness Daniel Bryan is a babyface again.
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

Brock is back? Welp....goodbye Smackdown, you had a good run. WWE clearly wanted me to stop watching Smackdown. There is 0% chance of me watching one second of Smackdown as long as Lesnar is part of the show.

I rather:

Watch 2 hours of Baron Corbin celebrating his KOTR win.
    Watch 3 uninterrupted hours of The McMahon family drama.
    I rather rewatch the Claire Lynch story

than watch Brock Lesnar.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    And hold it till probably Wrestlemania. I understand they want to make a big splash for their debut on Fox and that some people are bored of Kofi being champ but not the guy most of us want to see win it.
    If that happens everyone should boycott the WWE.

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    If that happens everyone should boycott the WWE.
    why? nobody is boycotting now with 2 worse boring *** champions in kofi/rollins.... sorry brock------------------------------------------------------------------->Rollins-------------------------------------------------------------------------->Kofi

I wasn't a fan of him as champion at first, but Kofi has had a pretty good run Imo. Rollins has been a bit bland, yes.

Brock is straight up terrible. People used to give guys like Cena and right now Roman flack for only having two moves, yet Brock only has two moves himself and no mic skills and that is supposed to be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by _Supreme_ View Post
    I wasn't a fan of him as champion at first, but Kofi has had a pretty good run Imo. Rollins has been a bit bland, yes.

Brock is straight up terrible. People used to give guys like Cena and right now Roman flack for only having two moves, yet Brock only has two moves himself and no mic skills and that is supposed to be ok.
    I think 6 months is the proper shelf life for most champions. Thats where Kofi will be at the time of the Smackdown debut on Fox. Any longer than that and fans start to suggest a champ has become boring.

The most compelling story line would have been someone in New Day turning on Kofi but the WWE doesn't want to give up the merch money. Instead we get more Lesnar squashes and him keeping the belt while barely showing up.

Its the same well the WWE always runs to. They don't take many chances and most people shrug off or sigh at Lesnar at this point.
    Last edited by metswon69; 09-18-2019 at 11:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    why? nobody is boycotting now with 2 worse boring *** champions in kofi/rollins.... sorry brock------------------------------------------------------------------->Rollins-------------------------------------------------------------------------->Kofi
    That wasnít supposed to be taken seriously.

My problem with King of the ring was the competitors. For example, Instead of
    Rusev, or Cezaro we got Gable and Sami Zain ? Which clearly shows this tournament was for jobbers and failing mid carders. Hard to take it serious when you know real talent wasnít in the tournament.. big difference from the SCSA days when every match seemed legit hard to win

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Rusev, or Cezaro we got Gable and Sami Zain ? Which clearly shows this tournament was for jobbers and failing mid carders. Hard to take it serious when you know real talent wasnít in the tournament.. big difference from the SCSA days when every match seemed legit hard to win
    I think it was always done with the intention of getting more heat for Corbin. Don't know if it matters much because I don't see it leading to a main event push. He just gets more tv time for people to boo him which is what the WWE wants.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I think it was always done with the intention of getting more heat for Corbin. Don't know if it matters much because I don't see it leading to a main event push. He just gets more tv time for people to boo him which is what the WWE wants.
    It all kinda felt like it was set up for Corbin to win it from the beginning too. I donít mind it, I feel like heís a heel that needs some legitimacy.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Haha what stone cold beat savio vega and a way past his prime Jake roberts.

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post
    Haha what stone cold beat savio vega and a way past his prime Jake roberts.

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk
    Lol yeah youíre right.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast