Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I think it was always done with the intention of getting more heat for Corbin. Don't know if it matters much because I don't see it leading to a main event push. He just gets more tv time for people to boo him which is what the WWE wants.
    It all kinda felt like it was set up for Corbin to win it from the beginning too. I don’t mind it, I feel like he’s a heel that needs some legitimacy.

I guess WWE is looking to get ratings for SD, which is why Brock will win the title. He doesn't really have much use showing up every so often without it really. I'm fine with it, they have so many damn titles now it's hard to keep track of who the champions are. They really should elevate the IC/US belt if and win Brock wins. They won't though.

Can Big E just turn on Kofi already

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    Can Big E just turn on Kofi already
    they make bank bruh

Yea sadly. They're almost unbearable for me at this point. Big E's time has come and I'd love to see a legit heel run.

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    Yea sadly. They're almost unbearable for me at this point. Big E's time has come and I'd love to see a legit heel run.
    Think of when WWE try to turn Becky Lynch heel, they got the opposite reaction. I see a similar scenario playing out if the try to turn Big E heel.
    Screw sabermetics.

I hate the New Day. Their whole gimmick is stupid.

The fans don't care about good/bad as much anymore, they will just cheer for whoever they want. It's happened for years. Randy Orton is cheered, whether he is good or bad. Becky is cheered, whether she is good or bad, etc. I enjoy heel turns way better, I have always loved the heels.

Corbin winning wasn't shocking for me, it seemed obvious from day 1 he was going to win. I don't mind him, I think he's done a good job of making people hate him.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    Think of when WWE try to turn Becky Lynch heel, they got the opposite reaction. I see a similar scenario playing out if the try to turn Big E heel.
    Yeah, I don't see any reason to turn him. Fans don't want it, and they don't want to split up. Plus they are a cash cow for WWE, so I think they would lose more than they would gain from it. Woods would probably be out of a job as well. He is perfect in his role in the group. On his own he will flounder and disappear I think.

Woods wouldn’t be very succesful as a singles wrestler Imo but he would potentially be a good commentator. I can see that move being made one day.

Quote Originally Posted by _Supreme_ View Post
    Woods wouldn’t be very succesful as a singles wrestler Imo but he would potentially be a good commentator. I can see that move being made one day.
    I agree.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12