• Staff sacked < 2.5 times 4 points

1 50.00%
  • Lions win! 7 points

1 50.00%
  • Lions donít win 7 points

1 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Tade for Stefon Diggs and then draft his brother from Alabama. Give me all of the Diggs!

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Tade for Stefon Diggs and then draft his brother from Alabama. Give me all of the Diggs!
    Carl and Na'il too!

Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    I'd take him, but WR isn't our problem. if we make a trade, I'd like it to be for something we are weak at.

Quote Originally Posted by lizardking13 View Post
    I'd take him, but WR isn't our problem. if we make a trade, I'd like it to be for something we are weak at.
    i think we need to upgrade at WR. This WR group isn't going to cut it, it's not bad but we need a real play maker. I def don't trust this offense enough right now

Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    i think we need to upgrade at WR. This WR group isn't going to cut it, it's not bad but we need a real play maker. I def don't trust this offense enough right now
    Yeah, I suppose. It's tough to say with only 3 games played, but I feel like when we aren't being conservative our offense is working pretty well. Nothing like KC, Baltimore, or the Pats but no other team in the NFL looks like them.

I think we have playmakers. Jones, Golladay, and Johnson are all good playmakers. What we need perhaps is some consistency. I think stafford has some to do with that. His random spiked ball throws always seem so awful. Or when he decides to just throw it up to nobody...that causes problems.

if we trade for someone, I'd personally prefer it to be O-line related OR defense related.

I think the offense. at least the passing game, could stand to gain some improvement by finding a SLWR or even outside WR that can gain seperation (along with more speed in my opinion). Amendola helps but he is also older we need a younger guy who can help make throws easier for Stafford and potentially help take the top off the defense. Sure you can scheme up matchups but having a guy do it natutrally would do wonders for this team. Jones is a very solid deep threat but imagine how good he could be if we had another guy forcing coverage to their side because he keeps getting open. This is why I am advocating for Jerry Jeudy in 2020!

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    I think the offense. at least the passing game, could stand to gain some improvement by finding a SLWR or even outside WR that can gain seperation (along with more speed in my opinion). Amendola helps but he is also older we need a younger guy who can help make throws easier for Stafford and potentially help take the top off the defense. Sure you can scheme up matchups but having a guy do it natutrally would do wonders for this team. Jones is a very solid deep threat but imagine how good he could be if we had another guy forcing coverage to their side because he keeps getting open. This is why I am advocating for Jerry Jeudy in 2020!
    I get all that. I just don't think trading for a player is the best way to get it. Unless there is some speedy wr on the market available for a 3rd or 4th. I mean we traded Tate for a 3rd so I suppose it's possible.

Quote Originally Posted by lizardking13 View Post
    I get all that. I just don't think trading for a player is the best way to get it. Unless there is some speedy wr on the market available for a 3rd or 4th. I mean we traded Tate for a 3rd so I suppose it's possible.
    Unless you unload Marvin you probably don't want to add another high or "higher" salary WR anyway especially with Kenny due a pay day soon. I wouldn't mind investing a pick or double dipping even this year with how good the class is. Guys like Ruggs, Reagor, Hill, Shenault and Jeudy would really be a boost for this offense.

Adding more WRs when you run a multi TE offense seems weird to me

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Adding more WRs when you run a multi TE offense seems weird to me
    Good point. If Hock develops to what we/the coaching staff thinks he can be then he will be an absolutely deadly weapon in the pass game.

Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    Has Gardener played a good defense yet? I want to see him hit some adversary and see how he bounces back a couple times before anointing him he next big thing.
    No not really. It's the typical news story with rookie or new QBs. They have 1 or 2 good games and everyone goes nuts.

It takes a good amount of time to analyze a QB and figure out if they're really good or not.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678