Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    This team is going to crawl its way to the 100-win mark.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Iím just embarrassed for Kershaw and Bellinger right now

Canít wait to see Kershaw getting completely shelled and Belli batting .191 in the playoffs. Prob saving the worst of it for the WS (if we get there)

Quote Originally Posted by handle View Post
    Iím just embarrassed for Kershaw and Bellinger right now
    You're embarrassed for a player who in his 3rd year in the league is batting .305 with 45 home runs and 110 RBIs and for a guy who is in his 12th season has a 3.05 era what will soon be a 15-5 record, to go along with a 4.5 to 1 strikeout to walk ratio...Really???? Like seriously, that's embarrassing?? How??? In what universe is that in any way embarrassing?? Those are excellent seasons by just about any metric lol

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    This team is going to crawl its way to the 100-win mark.
    You're seriously going to come on here and complain about our record when in all likelihood we will set an all-time wins record for the franchise??? Seriously??? Like seriously, you're going to come on here and complain about that? That's what you're going to do?? lol sheesh man

It's funny how absurd some of these posts are. This team has a solid shot at setting the all-time win record for the franchise. Easily clinched their 7th consecutive division title and will in all likelihood end up with the best record in the NL and have a shot at the best record...the team is incredibly deep and set to be contenders for the next 5-8 years and compete right now for a title...yet, about 95% of the posts on here are about how much we suck lol. The team has had a ton of injuries and really, I'm not sure there is a single team who could weather those kinds of injuries not be one of the worst teams in the league...oh yeah, and we still have a shot at having the best record despite all of that lol.

Some of you guys are absolutely absurd...it's like the twilight zone in here. We have to have the worst fans in baseball or at least some of the posters on this forum are really bad. Know this, many of you constantly and irrationally complaining are far worst fans than any player we have or have ever had on this team. Some of you should be ashamed of yourselves...an embarrassment indeed.
    Last edited by Big Moves03; 09-21-2019 at 01:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    It's funny how absurd some of these posts are. This team has a solid shot at setting the all-time win record for the franchise. Easily clinched their 7th consecutive division title and will in all likelihood end up with the best record in the NL and have a shot at the best record...the team is incredibly deep and set to be contenders for the next 5-8 years and compete right now for a title...yet, about 95% of the posts on here are about how much we suck lol. The team has had a ton of injuries and really, I'm not sure there is a single team who could weather those kinds of injuries not be one of the worst teams in the league...oh yeah, and we have a still shot at having the best record despite all of that lol. Some of you guys are absolutely absurd...t's like the twilight zone in here. We have to have the worst fans in baseball or at least some of the posters on this forum are really bad. Know this, many of you constantly and irrationally complaining are far worst fans than any player we have or have ever had on this team. Some of you should be ashamed of yourselves...an embarrassment indeed.
    They're living off from the first half of the season and I believe that the starting pitching is going to get murdered in October. Take a deep breath, bruh. I for one will never be ashamed since they're not beating the Yankees or the Astros. I don't see them getting past the Braves.

Some people should be embarrassed for being so sensitive on an online forum where it's nothing but words and no faces.

Quote Originally Posted by DigglinDickers View Post
    They're living off from the first half of the season and I believe that the starting pitching is going to get murdered in October. Take a deep breath, bruh. I for one will never be ashamed since they're not beating the Yankees or the Astros. I don't see them getting past the Braves.
    That's highly debatable, but it also doesn't matter if they do or don't beat those teams. The season is already a massive success. For a franchise to sustain this level of success is amazing. Some posters on here make posts that would be reasonable for an Orioles fan to make...not for arguably the best team (regardless of whether one agrees with that or not, they are in the discussion).

Some people should be embarrassed for being so sensitive on an online forum where it's nothing but words and no faces.
    I'm not sensitive at all. I'm calling it out for what it is. This is why LA fans are a laughing stock across the country...whether you realize it or not, they are and for good reason.

I'm not sensitive at all. I'm calling it out for what it is. This is why LA fans are a laughing stock across the country...whether you realize it or not, they are and for good reason.
    I guess it's just me, but you come across a little sensitive when you have these outbursts a few times a week. If I were in your shoes I would just wait to see how they do and if you're right, you'll have the last laugh. I doubt it tho. Just like you can have a laugh if Kike does hit 20 bombs, I doubt he will, tho.

I guess it's just me, but you come across a little sensitive when you have these outbursts a few times a week. If I were in your shoes I would just wait to see how they do and if you're right, you'll have the last laugh. I doubt it tho. Just like you can have a laugh if Kike does hit 20 bombs, I doubt he will, tho.
    My point is that some of these posts are completely absurd. Even if we get eliminated in the first round, we still had a great season. Will I be disappointed, of course, but I can still recognize that what this franchise has done for close to a decade is pretty incredible.

My point is that some of these posts are completely absurd. Even if we get eliminated in the first round, we still had a great season. Will I be disappointed, of course, but I can still recognize that what this franchise has done for close to a decade is pretty incredible.
    A lot of die-hard fans are not known to be very rationale and the sky is always falling. We're fans, and I was a child the last time they won a WS. I want to party after a WS victory while my dick still works and I'm still considered youngish. Thank God people think I'm 9-12 years younger than I actually am but I don't want to be celebrating a championship in my 50's or 60's.

Good win. It wasn't looking very promising with the three bombs Kershaw gave up, but thank the Lord for the Rockies pitching. It's going to be harder to come back in the postseason when they're facing better pitching and trying to make a comeback when the starters are giving up bombs early in the game.

You're seriously going to come on here and complain about our record when in all likelihood we will set an all-time wins record for the franchise??? Seriously??? Like seriously, you're going to come on here and complain about that? That's what you're going to do?? lol sheesh man
    This team was 17-14 in its last 31 games and Kershaw was getting rocked early.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast