Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Tampa Bay Rays @ Los Angeles Dodgers

Tampa Bay Rays @ Los Angeles Dodgers

Tuesday, September 17th 7:10pm TV: YouTube
    Ian SnellVSRoss Stripling

Wednesday, September 18th 5:10pm TV: SNLA
    Brendan McKay VS Tony Gonsolin

Bellinger is going to finish the season really weak. I'm not looking forward to seeing theses guys take AB's next month.

Another very nice showing against an excellent team that is in a must win situation. These are basically playoff type games, except they don't mean as much to us and we're not at full strength.

Very nice ab by Smith tonight. Hit it right on the money but right at the defense, struck out on a 9 pitch ab, which is a solid ab, then worked a walk after hitting a foul ball (that jut went foul) right on the money.

This was a strange game in that both teams treated their pitching staff as it were a spring training game.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    This was a strange game in that both teams treated their pitching staff as it were a spring training game.
    Thatís what I thought too when heard Caleb was going to start

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    I think that's how Tampa Bay regularly handles their pitching staff. As for us, I think Roberts has been in the experimental phase of trying out different things, really since we returned from the all-star break. I was irritated the other night when he brought in and then pulled Kelly inexplicably, but then he said he wanted to put guys in scenarios that they might encounter in the playoffs and so from that perspective it made sense. I guess he doesn't care too much about playing for home field or he wouldn't be doing those kinds of things.
    Last edited by Big Moves03; 09-18-2019 at 12:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    I think that's how Tampa Bay regularly handles their pitching staff. As for us, I think Roberts has been in the experimental phase of trying out different things, really since we returned from the all-star break. I was irritated the other night when he brought in and then pulled Kelly inexplicably, but then he said he wanted to put guys in scenarios that they might encounter in the playoffs and so from that perspective it made sense. I guess he doesn't care too much about playing for home field or he wouldn't be doing those kinds of things.

Dave has been using different lineup since day one on the job. David Freese batting leadoff is a joke.

Jansen is pitching better but still going to get destroyed this October. He was giving up the long ball when he had his velocity in the WS.

Quote Originally Posted by DigglinDickers View Post
    Bellinger is going to finish the season really weak.
    Yeah, that's what chokers do.

Stupid ******* game was on "YouTube" last night so I missed it... .. WTF am I paying good money to MLB Extra Innings for. What a scam

Quote Originally Posted by handle View Post
    Stupid ******* game was on "YouTube" last night so I missed it... .. WTF am I paying good money to MLB Extra Innings for. What a scam
    Seriously. I don't have the MLB package to watch the games on youtube or on Facebook.

I'm confused to why are we doing back to back pen games?

Nice pitching by May

Quote Originally Posted by DigglinDickers View Post
    I'm confused to why are we doing back to back pen games?
    Sabertards enjoy wearing out the bullpen.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast