Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    Those are the splits for each month, not the seasonal progression. His OPS for the season is 1.031, which is largely a product of that torrid April that he had.
    Right, I get that, but I'm saying he was bound to come down because he was playing at such a high level when the season started.

Ryu coming through with a home run! Good outing today.

Babe ryuth with the dinger!

Your baby can't do this

It was funny that Orel said "It'd be nice if Ryu hits a homer on his bobblehead day." And that's exactly what ended up happening.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Babe ryuth with the dinger!
    It would've been epic if he had been able to do it in his previous ab with the bases loaded

It was nice to see May pitch his way out of a jam through the heart of the rockies lineup, which is pretty good

So, I switched the game after Cody's GS and I see the Jansen got roughed up again with his ERA at 3.90.

I really want Rendon. As much as I wanted Yelich.

Another day off tomorrow is a joke. Today's players are kinda little ******* with all the days off, and I see at least a couple of players crying a week. I miss the days when real men played the game like Andre Dawson or Garry Gaetti.

Quote Originally Posted by DigglinDickers View Post
    Another day off tomorrow is a joke. Today's players are kinda little ******* with all the days off, and I see at least a couple of players crying a week. I miss the days when real men played the game like Andre Dawson or Garry Gaetti.
    I've now garnered the opinion that today's players aren't more fragile. It's management pampering them. All part of the sabertard culture.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    I've now garnered the opinion that today's players aren't more fragile. It's management pampering them. All part of the sabertard culture.
    Not to mention MadBum crying like a ***** every time a hitter shows a little emotion when hitting a homer.

Am I the only that believes that Kershaw should start game three to match up with the other team's number three? Kersh would probably get more run support, and that's a good thing since he's prone to the home run in the postseason. More this year I would be willing to guess since his 89mph fastball is getting spanked.
    Last edited by DigglinDickers; 09-24-2019 at 05:01 PM.

Am I the only that believes that Kershaw should start game three to match up with the other team's number three? Kersh would probably get more run support, and that's a good thing since he's prone to the home run in the offseason. More this year I would be willing to guess since his 89mph fastball is getting spanked.
    I think just about everyone would agree with that, or at least it's been my impression that he's the #3 in our pitching staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    I think just about everyone would agree with that, or at least it's been my impression that he's the #3 in our pitching staff.
    Agreed...could work out well with him starting game 3 on the road. Buehler and Ryu are both better at home.

How big is Rich Hill's start tonight??? This may be the last opportunity for him to secure a roster spot for the NLDS.

I really want Rendon. As much as I wanted Yelich.
    I'd rather have Mookie.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456