Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 25 of 59 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    If it feels super cool to get a ride imagine how it feels to get a ride

54 Deep Into the Night

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    So when I myself was immature and had little to offer, theres no issue with me being with that girl. But when I am mature and have a lot to offer, it is now a problem to be with that same exact girl.

That seems like an illogical approach to me
    You right, you right. It's totally logical to think it would have been way better for your 16 year old girlfriend to go out with a man in his mid-30's that could really pound her out properly with a higher level of confidence and experience (plus he could buy her alcohol and afford to take her out to nice meals). I'm sure the mental connection would be so much better and enriching as well. I hope you pass on this valuable life lesson to your future children. I mean, come on: skip the awkwardness and immaturity of a young relationship that you live and learn from and go straight to getting railed out by adults more than twice your age....it's GENIUS!

My goodness.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You right, you right. It's totally logical to think it would have been way better for your 16 year old girlfriend to go out with a man in his mid-30's that could really pound her out properly with a higher level of confidence and experience (plus he could buy her alcohol and afford to take her out to nice meals). I'm sure the mental connection would be so much better and enriching as well. I hope you pass on this valuable life lesson to your future children. I mean, come on: skip the awkwardness and immaturity of a young relationship that you live and learn from and go straight to getting railed out by adults more than twice your age....it's GENIUS!

My goodness.
    Lolololol... thats what I did. I never had awkward teenage sex in my life. I have no idea what thats like. I did do it with a 19 yr old once at a party. I was 22. He wasnt bad but he wasnt that good. That was the only teenager Ive ever done in my whole life.

54 Deep Into the Night

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    I didnt dig through ur posts. It was in general discussions when i got here and i posted in it.
    I'm sure you didn't.

If nothing else... im consistent.
    Def consistent with tunnel visioned, egocentric, piss poor takes (on this subject at least). Though....wait a second....you have straight up said that you'd have sex with a child if the child was attractive enough.

Also, tbf I do actually believe there is some grey area here. A 16-17 year old with someone in their 20's doesn't come across nearly as foul as a 13-14 year old with someone 2-4 times their age.

Lolololol... thats what I did. I never had awkward teenage sex in my life. I have no idea what thats like. I did do it with a 19 yr old once at a party. I was 22. He wasnt bad but he wasnt that good. That was the only teenager Ive ever done in my whole life.
    You & nasty should def pen a book on parenting. If done right, I see a Pulitzer Prize within grasp....or at least an open invitation to Oprah's Book Club.

If it feels super cool to get a ride imagine how it feels to get a ride
    Aayyoo

I'm sure you didn't.

Def consistent with tunnel visioned, egocentric, piss poor takes (on this subject at least). Though....wait a second....you have straight up said that you'd have sex with a child if the child was attractive enough.

Also, tbf I do actually believe there is some grey area here. A 16-17 year old with someone in their 20's doesn't come across nearly as foul as a 13-14 year old with someone 2-4 times their age.
    I'm sure you didn't.

I didnt. I got here and read the posts. Of course I was interested in the takes because I had that experience. I was interested in whag people thought. The only weirdos were dugmet and zmaster. Everyone else thought it was ok

Youd have to go look back but basically What I said was ive lived life long enough to know weird **** happens so who knows... then I said no... he doesnt exist. Theres no way he exists because even though there some very good looking 16 yr olds i would never be attracted to their mind and i wouldnt want to find out how bad they are in bed. Theres no way I would do it. I would honestly just laugh.

If you knew me when I was 14 you would not think it was weird if I hooked up with Realmuto. I didnt look 14, i didnt act 14. But for a standard 13-14 yr old.... yes it is ****ing weird.

54 Deep Into the Night

Angry

My goodness.
    No, I never said its illogical to think its better for her to be with someone closer in age. I said its illogical to say her being physical with me when I'm 18 is ok, vs me in my 30's is a problem.

You're the one trying to speak in terms of black and white, (even tho you just acknowledged this is a grey situation) not me.

Part of the issue is, based on this post, you seem to look at relationships on terms of just ****ing and nothing else. I dont. I value women much more than that. ****ing is a key component, but it's not the only component.

I dont know what's going on with you guys that you are only able to mentally connect with someone your own age. It's cool if that's what works for you, but it's like you find it unheard of that others could connect with diff types of people
    Last edited by nastynice; 09-23-2019 at 02:05 AM.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

You & nasty should def pen a book on parenting. If done right, I see a Pulitzer Prize within grasp....or at least an open invitation to Oprah's Book Club.

Um.no. I would be a bomb parent. You dont know me. Having gone through everything Ive gone through I know all the signs and No 13 year old is going to have social media on their phone. Why do they need it? They DONT. I swear to god theyd have a jitter bug. Lol.
    I dont believe in respecting privacy at that age. There is no privacy because theyre babies. It was hard enough to raise our generation...its damn near impossible now. But id be a total mama bear and protect my kids with everything i had. No excuses. This little girls family failed her. She was doing this for 2 years. You think he was the only one? No way.

54 Deep Into the Night

I didnt. I got here and read the posts. Of course I was interested in the takes because I had that experience. I was interested in whag people thought. The only weirdos were dugmet and zmaster. Everyone else thought it was ok

Youd have to go look back but basically What I said was ive lived life long enough to know weird **** happens so who knows... then I said no... he doesnt exist. Theres no way he exists because even though there some very good looking 16 yr olds i would never be attracted to their mind and i wouldnt want to find out how bad they are in bed. Theres no way I would do it. I would honestly just laugh.

If you knew me when I was 14 you would not think it was weird if I hooked up with Realmuto. I didnt look 14, i didnt act 14. But for a standard 13-14 yr old.... yes it is ****ing weird.

54 Deep Into the Night
    You can put whatever spin on your personal situation you'd like but you're not going to get me to think it ain't ****ing foul for a 13-14 year old to be having sexual relations with someone 2-4 times their age. Even if it supposedly worked out fine and dandy for you, it is reckless to assume (and in your case, go around straight preaching that) that would be the case for anyone going through something similar.

You've said your piece and I've said mine. Seems fully apparent that neither of us are gonna budge even an inch on our respective stances. Time to move on; though I'm sure you'll continue until people stop responding to you as you are absolutely diggin' the attention.

You can put whatever spin on your personal situation you'd like but you're not going to get me to think it ain't ****ing foul for a 13-14 year old to be having sexual relations with someone 2-4 times their age. Even if it supposedly worked out fine and dandy for you, it is reckless to assume (and in your case, go around straight preaching that) that would be the case for anyone going through something similar.

You've said your piece and I've said mine. Seems fully apparent that neither of us are gonna budge even an inch on our respective stances. Time to move on; though I'm sure you'll continue until people stop responding to you as you are absolutely diggin' the attention.
    I actually just said its foul..
    And I do NOT think it wouldve turned out the same for everyone. In FACT... i just said it wouldnt for most. Ive BEEN saying that.

I like the debate. I like to learn. I think people are a bit full of **** and totally ha e double standards and will not admit it. The attention... i can get that in any thread. Im fascinated by the topic and peoples views.

54 Deep Into the Night

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    No, I never said its illogical to think its better for her to be with someone closer in age. I said its illogical to say her being physical with me when I'm 18 is ok, vs me in my 30's is a problem.
    I know what you said and responded accordingly.

You're the one trying to speak in terms of black and white, (even tho you just acknowledged this is a grey situation) not me.
    So....am I being b&w or grey?

Part of the issue is, based on this post, you seem to look at relationships on terms of just ****ing and nothing else. I dont. I value women much more than that. ****ing is a key component, but it's not the only component.
    Lol....not the case at all. I absolutely believe there is way more to a quality relationship than just ****ing; though I do know plenty of people who seem to think otherwise.

I dont know what's going on with you guys that you are only able to mentally connect with someone your own age. It's cool if that's what works for you, but it's like you find it unheard of that others could connect with diff types of people
    Again....no. You're mistaking me for some other poster. Maturity and mental acumen is all relative and I've felt this way since I was a teenager. I'm 100% all for connecting with different ages and types of people; I just happen to be very against statutory rape (especially when we're talking about a kid in junior high getting railed out by someone 2-4 times their age). Guess I'm just off my rocker crazy.

I know what you said and responded accordingly.

So....am I being b&w or grey?

Lol....not the case at all. I absolutely believe there is way more to a quality relationship than just ****ing; though I do know plenty of people who seem to think otherwise.

Again....no. You're mistaking me for some other poster. Maturity and mental acumen is all relative and I've felt this way since I was a teenager. I'm 100% all for connecting with different ages and types of people; I just happen to be very against statutory rape (especially when we're talking about a kid in junior high getting railed out by someone 2-4 times their age). Guess I'm just off my rocker crazy.

You didn't respond accordingly, you didn't address my point at all. You just reworded my post to center it around ****ing and just ran with it.

You are being black and white. Even though, in order to push your other argument further, you admitted it's a grey area. But that's just because it was your post under the microscope

Ok, you say you believe theres more to a quality relationship than ****ing, but apparently when theres a particular age difference THEN it's only about ****ing? Because that's the only light you seem to speak about it in. You even did it again at the end of this post
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I actually just said its foul..
    And I do NOT think it wouldve turned out the same for everyone. In FACT... i just said it wouldnt for most. Ive BEEN saying that.

I like the debate. I like to learn. I think people are a bit full of **** and totally ha e double standards and will not admit it. The attention... i can get that in any thread. Im fascinated by the topic and peoples views.
    There are absolutely double standards for these types of situations (and many more). Guys often tend to say they'd love for something like this to happen to them but when they hear about it happening to a girl, their protector instinct jumps in to high gear and they say they find it disgusting. Whereas the women's reaction seems to be more tilted towards the latter from what I've seen (though obviously not the case with you). I think the perception is shifting a little bit towards a more consistent outlook but yeah....still quite a ways to go.

Mother****, Mary, are you ever not here? What did you do before you joined the forum three months ago?
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Buffalo Bills Southern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi Osaka Angelique Kerber Bianca Andreescu

Page 25 of 59 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast