Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 59 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    That I can absolutely agree on.
    I will always be honest and transparent. Im not making anything up to sound cool. That little girl had the time of her LIFE.

54 Deep Into the Night

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    Where are these reports. Ive never ever felt deoressed from sex. Wtf.
    Its all circumstancial. Most women do not feel that way about sex unless they are pressured. Then yes I can absolutely see that being the case. But if youre not pressured wtf is there to be depressed about.

Show me these fake *** reports

54 Deep Into the Night
    Again, this has nothing to do with you or your experience. What is the point of going any further here if you dismiss any information that opposes your view as "fake *** reports"? Did you not call that immature just a few pages ago?
    Chicago Cubs • Chicago Blackhawks • Buffalo Bills • Southern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi Osaka • Angelique Kerber • Bianca Andreescu

Again, this has nothing to do with you or your experience. What is the point of going any further here if you dismiss any information that opposes your view as "fake *** reports"? Did you not call that immature just a few pages ago?
    Unless I see them its fake. I need to know the exact study. Why are they depressed what was the circumstance because it certainly wasnt mine or any girl who was begging for it. If she is depressed its from something else or because she was forced or pressured into it. Ive never been pressured by anyone so I dont know that feeling.

54 Deep Into the Night

Unless I see them its fake. I need to know the exact study. Why are they depressed what was the circumstance because it certainly wasnt mine or any girl who was begging for it. If she is depressed its from something else or because she was forced or pressured into it. Ive never been pressured by anyone so I dont know that feeling.

54 Deep Into the Night
    I give up.
    Chicago Cubs • Chicago Blackhawks • Buffalo Bills • Southern Illinois University Salukis

I give up.
    Yeah... thats what i thought. Depressed from consensual sex. Give me a damn break.

54 Deep Into the Night
    Last edited by marychristine; 09-22-2019 at 06:18 PM.

Yeah... that what i thought. Depressed from consensual sex. Give me a damn break.

54 Deep Into the Night
    You are unwilling to listen to any other point of view because you "had an experience." You called that behavior immature several pages ago. There's no having any discussion with you because you think you're the authority on childhood sex. It isn't worth anyone's time any longer.

You are unwilling to listen to any other point of view because you "had an experience." You called that behavior immature several pages ago. There's no having any discussion with you because you think you're the authority on childhood sex. It isn't worth anyone's time any longer.
    I am. Thats why im asking for these reports.

54 Deep Into the Night

Yeah everyone can only hope to be as original as you. We could meet you live like 5 hrs away from me.

54 Deep Into the Night
    You don't know where I live and....nah. Regardless, it makes no difference upon how I interact with you on this site.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Felipe Vasquez arrested for soliciting a child for sex

I am. Thats why im asking for these reports.

54 Deep Into the Night
    Don’t make him look for the reports he made up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

How is this over compensating??

54 Deep Into the Night
    You're twisting yourself in to knots constantly attempting to normalize and rationalize statutory rape. Whatever you went through as a child is your experience and yours alone. You are by no means the authority on this subject.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You're twisting yourself in to knots constantly attempting to normalize and rationalize statutory rape. Whatever you went through as a child is your experience and yours alone. You are by no means the authority on this subject.
    Im not normalizing it. I already said its not normal and ultimately the parents should pay. Its a ****ed up world and its way worse than when I was a kid..i feel for parents but thats the responsibility and reality they face. Its a constant battle.

My situation was super different from hers. I didnt meet him online or send nudes. Mine developed over a short amount of time in person. I just know what its like to be a girl that age. I knew girls who were more innocent and what you are saying would be true for them. But for me... if I had an opportunity with this guy... i would not regret it today. No chance in hell.

54 Deep Into the Night

@nastynice

https://youtu.be/4aWhn0Hc8ps

54 Deep Into the Night
    Last edited by marychristine; 09-22-2019 at 08:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Don’t make him look for the reports he made up

You spend an inordinate amount of time on the internet. You no doubt have the time to look for them.

Felipe Vasquez arrested for soliciting a child for sex

You spend an inordinate amount of time on the internet. You no doubt have the time to look for them.
    What is inordinate nowadays?

I probably spend 4 to 6 active hours per day M-F and 2 to 3 active hours on Sat/Sun.

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, at least fails while daring greatly.” -- Teddy Roosevelt

I’m so ****ing ordinate

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Page 23 of 59 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast