Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 59 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Simple answer -- yes. I'm 36. At this point in my life, even a 22-year old is a kid to me. My attraction is to women my own age, as it should be. Sure, I could date a 22-year old and be a great boyfriend to her, but there is a significant and obvious difference in the stage of life that we are both in. But this is no 22-year old. This is a 13-year old girl. It's disgusting no matter which angle you view it.
    See, we're just different. A 22 yr old is perfect for me. I've been with a couple under 20 yr old girls recently, absolutely nothing looked outta place when we went out. Diff people fit in diff places. I dont see why being attracted to women my own age is "how it should be".

I dont think it's disgusting no matter which angle. I think plenty of grown *** men were courting plenty of 13, 14, 15 yr old girls just 100 years ago. Mankind will not rewire his instinct in 3 generations, evolution doesnt work like that

It's definitely wrong, the guy shouldn't a done that, now he gotta pay the consequences for his actions. But you guys are all just being over dramatic about the whole thing. This is not pedophilia or rape, I dont view the guy as a pedophile or rapist at all. Those are extreme words, he simply doesnt fit under their description.

It is generally pretty disgusting tho, lol, man this guy is stupid. But you guys are just being a little too harsh and a little too black and white about it.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Imagine being so pretentious that you would call someone a sociopath when you admitted to ****ing a random ho off craigslist and cumming on the bed your gf was going to take just because she "lied" to you and making her suck off your dirty cheating peen. Thats crazy af. I posted a few PG photos, stole some make up, and made love to an older man and Im the crazy one? Holy ****. The confessions thread was so honest and human. I loved it. I make a decent thread and I set it up for success. This was doomed from the beginning. It was not set up for honest discussion, it was set up for an attack. Thats unfortunate because there is so much to be learned about humanity. It had so much potential.

54 Deep Into the Night

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    The first girl I loved, I was 18 and she was 16. In many ways I feel like I failed her. I was just a boy.

I feel like now, in my mid 30's, if I met her at 16 I'd be a much better man for her. If she fell in love with me the same way, she would have enjoyed our relationship much more. I would have treated her much better, the way a woman supposed to be treated. I think about that sometimes. Is there anything weird or perverted about that?
    have no idea how a 30-yo could fall in love w a teenager. the idea isnt even worth considering. fall in lust, sure. love?

my love for my wife is very much “generational” bc we share “moments” today based on common experiences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, at least fails while daring greatly.” -- Teddy Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    Imagine being so pretentious that you would call someone a sociopath when you admitted to ****ing a random ho off craigslist and cumming on the bed your gf was going to take just because she "lied" to you and making her suck off your dirty cheating peen. Thats crazy af. I posted a few PG photos, stole some make up, and made love to an older man and Im the crazy one? Holy ****. The confessions thread was so honest and human. I loved it. I make a decent thread and I set it up for success. This was doomed from the beginning. It was not set up for honest discussion, it was set up for an attack. Thats unfortunate because there is so much to be learned about humanity. It had so much potential.

54 Deep Into the Night
    That wasn’t me. 🙄 But my behavior then isn't even relevant any longer, as that was a long time ago and I have since grown up and become a much different person. I don't justify the stupid things I did in the past, I'm just honest about them, but milk my sociopath remark for all you can I guess.
    Last edited by Jack the Ripper; 09-22-2019 at 08:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    See, we're just different. A 22 yr old is perfect for me. I've been with a couple under 20 yr old girls recently, absolutely nothing looked outta place when we went out. Diff people fit in diff places. I dont see why being attracted to women my own age is "how it should be".

I dont think it's disgusting no matter which angle. I think plenty of grown *** men were courting plenty of 13, 14, 15 yr old girls just 100 years ago. Mankind will not rewire his instinct in 3 generations, evolution doesnt work like that

It's definitely wrong, the guy shouldn't a done that, now he gotta pay the consequences for his actions. But you guys are all just being over dramatic about the whole thing. This is not pedophilia or rape, I dont view the guy as a pedophile or rapist at all. Those are extreme words, he simply doesnt fit under their description.

It is generally pretty disgusting tho, lol, man this guy is stupid. But you guys are just being a little too harsh and a little too black and white about it.
    The better question is what does a man in his mid-30s have in common with a teenager? I work with a lot of girls in their mid-20s and it's all I can do some days to tolerate them. 10-15 years ago I wouldn't have thought one thing of it... because I was 20. The conversation with them is different, the level of maturity is different. It would be impossible for me to date any one of them because I grew up and moved on from that phase of my life a long time ago.
    Chicago Cubs • Chicago Blackhawks • Buffalo Bills • Southern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi Osaka • Angelique Kerber • Bianca Andreescu

That wasn’t me. [emoji849] But my behavior then isn't even relevant any longer, as that was a long time ago and I have since grown up and become a much different person. I don't justify the stupid things I did in the past, I'm just honest about them, but milk my sociopath remark for all you can I guess.
    It was you.... i will never forget that. I have proof.
    It really boils down to if you feel that what you did was a stupid decision to begin with.
    Im not milking it. Its just ridiculous to even say that to begin with. Ridiculously closed minded. Im not even all about open mindedness but you are pretty awful. I mean... ive explained things over and over in different ways and you cant read between the lines? Its pretty sad. I think I have been pretty transparent and honest but instead of having an adult back and forth all you can do is call me a sociopath? That is so sad to me. Thats whats wrong with this world. You are making major contrubutions to a ****** world. Congratulations.

54 Deep Into the Night
    Last edited by marychristine; 09-22-2019 at 09:56 AM.

Nobody is perfect. Humans make awful choices. I remember reading this and being disturbed. It was the one confession that made me cringe. All because she lied to you? You have big time issues.
    Last edited by marychristine; 09-22-2019 at 10:00 AM.

The better question is what does a man in his mid-30s have in common with a teenager? I work with a lot of girls in their mid-20s and it's all I can do some days to tolerate them. 10-15 years ago I wouldn't have thought one thing of it... because I was 20. The conversation with them is different, the level of maturity is different. It would be impossible for me to date any one of them because I grew up and moved on from that phase of my life a long time ago.
    You are so mature! Are you single??

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

My honest response to that story at the time.
    But I didnt judge you on that one story because you and I had some really cool conversations in the past and it would be silly to judge you over one stupid thing youve done in the past. We have all ****ed up. IMO what you did that day is way worse than anything I ever did.

54 Deep Into the Night
    Last edited by marychristine; 09-22-2019 at 10:12 AM.

Nobody is perfect. Humans make awful choices. I remember reading this and being disturbed. It was the one confession that made me cringe. All because she lied to you? You have big time issues.
    Nothing about cumming on her bed because that was the part that I said wasn't my story. It was someone else's. There was more to the story above than just a lie, but I don't feel the need to share it as it was a long time ago, I've grown up ,and I've moved on.
    Chicago Cubs • Chicago Blackhawks • Buffalo Bills • Southern Illinois University Salukis

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    You are so mature! Are you single??

No.

Nothing about cumming on her bed because that was the part that I said wasn't my story. It was someone else's. There was more to the story above than just a lie, but I don't feel the need to share it as it was a long time ago, I've grown up ,and I've moved on.
    The two stories merged but yours took the cake.
    I was like wtf???? If cumming on the bed was part of your story it would have been the least worst part.

Anyway. After that story... dont judge me. You've done some gross ****** stuff. I just fell in love with an older man and posted some photos and the theft doesnt even come close to what you did.
    Dont walk in here all high and mighty.

But I get it... judging other people is the easiest thing to do when you dont know the circumstances. Its the behind the scenes psychology of how this happens to people that fascinates me.

54 Deep Into the Night

Felipe Vasquez arrested for soliciting a child for sex

No.
    All the good ones are taken [emoji2373]

Last edited by ewing; 09-22-2019 at 01:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    All the good one are taken [emoji2373]

The two stories merged but yours took the cake.
    I was like wtf???? If cumming on the bed was part of your story it would have been the least worst part.

Anyway. After that story... dont judge me. You've done some gross ****** stuff. I just fell in love with an older man and posted some photos and the theft doesnt even come close to what you did.
    Dont walk in here all high and mighty.

But I get it... judging other people is the easiest thing to do when you dont know the circumstances. Its the behind the scenes psychology of how this happens to people that fascinates me.

54 Deep Into the Night
    Isn't this exactly what you're doing with my story? lol

You also justified everything you confessed to. I haven't and won't. It's impossible to respect that.

Page 17 of 59 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast