Follow us on Twitter

Page 24 of 59 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    @nastynice

https://youtu.be/4aWhn0Hc8ps

54 Deep Into the Night
    lol, nice
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Im not normalizing it. I already said its not normal and ultimately the parents should pay. Its a ****ed up world and its way worse than when I was a kid..i feel for parents but thats the responsibility and reality they face. Its a constant battle.

My situation was super different from hers. I didnt meet him online or send nudes. Mine developed over a short amount of time in person. I just know what its like to be a girl that age. I knew girls who were more innocent and what you are saying would be true for them. But for me... if I had an opportunity with this guy... i would not regret it today. No chance in hell.

54 Deep Into the Night
    Then speak for yourself, not this girl and/or every other girl in existence as you have been.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

....and are you saying you would have enjoyed being statutory raped by Kurt Cobain or is that just a random pic you decided to throw in?

Rape me is a good song.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Then speak for yourself, not this girl and/or every other girl in existence as you have been.
    But you have the right to speak and assume? Youre not a woman youve never been a girl you have no idea. Youre only repeating **** youve heard. Ive lived a girls life and had a girls mind and feelings. Theyre not different from boys.
    25 snd 17 is still pedophilia but you were trying to justify it in your case. "I was almost 18" dont be a hypocrite.

54 Deep Into the Night

....and are you saying you would have enjoyed being statutory raped by Kurt Cobain or is that just a random pic you decided to throw in?
    Um yes I put him there purposely. I would have enjoyed the hell out of it. He was everything to me when I was 13. Beautiful, talented, deep mind. And I never wouldve looked back with regret.

54 Deep Into the Night

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Rape me is a good song.
    Im not the only one...

54 Deep Into the Night

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Rape me is a good song.
    Quite true.

But you have the right to speak and assume? Youre not a woman youve never been a girl you have no idea. Youre only repeating **** youve heard. Ive lived a girls life and had a girls mind and feelings. Theyre not different from boys.
    25 snd 17 is still pedophilia but you were trying to justify it in your case. "I was almost 18" dont be a hypocrite.

54 Deep Into the Night
    Oh, brother. You're not even making sense at this point. First you say "you're not a woman, you've never been a girl, you have no idea" and then literally three sentences later you say "they're (aka girls) are no different than boys".

....and no, I'm not "repeating **** I've heard". I'm speaking my mind. This isn't a topic I've put a bunch of research in to or something. I'm not really being a hypocrite either as like I said "I could only guess" how something like that might affect me both then and now. Not to mention it was a hypothetical scenario that involved a just about 18 year old dude and a woman no more than 10 years older than him. Not a 13 year old girl and a 27/28 year old man or a 14 year old girl and a man almost four times her age.

Um yes I put him there purposely. I would have enjoyed the hell out of it. He was everything to me when I was 13. Beautiful, talented, deep mind. And I never wouldve looked back with regret.

54 Deep Into the Night
    Cobain was absolutely huge to me at that age as well. That was right around when I picked up the guitar for the first time and he was by far my biggest musical influence. I still listen to Nirvana regularly to this day. In fact, when trying to go in to Zen mode while getting an MRI yesterday (tiny claustrophobia inducing space with mind numbingly loud mechanical noises), the first thing my brain thought to do was close my eyes and "play" the guitar and vocals for the whole Nevermind album from start to finish in my head; worked pretty well.

Also, he was a junkie with his own set of issues but I don't think he'd be having sex with 13 year olds. That's just me though, I can't pretend to know exactly what goes on in a stranger's head (even one whose life and songs I studied super closely for years).

Cobain was absolutely huge to me at that age as well. That was right around when I picked up the guitar for the first time and he was by far my biggest musical influence. I still listen to Nirvana regularly to this day. In fact, when trying to go in to Zen mode while getting an MRI yesterday (tiny claustrophobia inducing space with mind numbingly loud mechanical noises), the first thing my brain thought to do was close my eyes and "play" the guitar and vocals for the whole Nevermind album from start to finish in my head; worked pretty well.

Also, he was a junkie with his own set of issues but I don't think he'd be having sex with 13 year olds. That's just me though, I can't pretend to know exactly what goes on in a stranger's head (even one whose life and songs I studied super closely for years).
    Sounds like you wouldve been ok with him touching you too.

Newsflash: all humans have issues. Everyone in psd sure as hell does.

I only pointed out that girls are no different from boys because you dont know that... you know how I know??

Look how happy you were.

So is it ****ed up and insane from Vazequez POV? If course it is. But where was your OUTRAGE when this teacher ****ed this boy? I didnt see you saying Anything like youre saying here. Hypocrite.

54 Deep Into the Night
    Last edited by marychristine; 09-23-2019 at 01:03 AM.

Def weird and fairly perverted.
    So when I myself was immature and had little to offer, theres no issue with me being with that girl. But when I am mature and have a lot to offer, it is now a problem to be with that same exact girl.

That seems like an illogical approach to me
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Sounds like you wouldve been ok with him touching you too.
    Ooh....a gay joke. How clever.

Newsflash: all humans have issues. Everyone in psd sure as hell does.
    No ****, Sherlock. I sure as hell wasn't trying to say otherwise. That's some day one type of **** that you're trying to call a news flash.

I only pointed out that girls are no different from boys because you dont know that... you know how I know??
    I don't know that? I've agreed with you on that point numerous times and am well aware that women are just as shady, horny, and human as men. Again, this would completely kill your half baked theory that I just don't understand your POV because I was never a girl or a woman (or whatever it was you said a few posts back).

Look how happy you were.

So is it ****ed up and insane from Vazequez POV? If course it is. But where was your OUTRAGE when this teacher ****ed this boy? I didnt see you saying Anything like youre saying here. Hypocrite.
    I don't even know what story you are talking about when you mention my apparent lack of outrage when some teacher ****ed some boy. I do recall typing the post you took time out of your busy schedule to find, screenshot, and upload though (it is a little creepy that you went digging in to my post history to almost two years ago, well before you were even a member of this site, to find said post). The situations aren't anywhere near the same but nice try; the effort alone is commendable. As a senior, I got a ride to school from the hot, young English teacher that all my friends fantasized about at the time. Of course, as a 17 year old, I was pumped to tell my classmates that Ms. Armstrong gave me a ride to school out of the blue one morning. Nothing hypocritical about that at all.

Better luck next time.

I didnt dig through ur posts. It was in general discussions when i got here and i posted in it.
    If nothing else... im consistent.

54 Deep Into the Night

I don't know that? I've agreed with you on that point numerous times and am well aware that women are just as shady, horny, and human as men. Again, this would completely kill your half baked theory that I just don't understand your POV because I was never a girl or a woman (or whatever it was you said a few posts back).
    Im not talking about women and men im talking about girls and boys

54 Deep Into the Night

Page 24 of 59 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast