Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 59 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    You know its not rape. I dont have to shove **** down anyones anything.

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    You know its not rape. I dont have to shove **** down anyones anything.
    It's statutory rape and it is ****ed up regardless of what you choose to call it. Your constant slew of defensive responses sure makes it seem as though you feel the need to shove this "I've been through it, so my opinion is definitive and the only one that really matters" stance down everyone's throat.

Not every fantasy should be made a reality. I'm glad you feel as though your experience with statutory rape hasn't negatively impacted your life but you are simply one example.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

By her behavior, I would say that her experience affected her more than she believes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    By her behavior, I would say that her experience affected her more than she believes.
    What behavior.

5. 09-19-2019, 04:30 PM
    Reason
    Dodging the filter

What behavior.
    Your behavior has been... curious. Between your POV in this thread, your justification of theft, you were quick to put your picture up on a forum you were new to and did so several times. That’s a lot of red flags that speak for a need for attention. I do wonder what you do, having spent so much time on the forum.

Your behavior has been... curious. Between your POV in this thread, your justification of theft, you were quick to put your picture up on a forum you were new to and did so several times. That’s a lot of red flags that speak for a need for attention. I do wonder what you do, having spent so much time on the forum.
    Oh ive always loved attention. Who doesnt? I have the POV because I lived it and I know this is not rape. Theft... whats the big deal? Honestly. Who did I harm? no one. Its in the past. I rid myself of any guilt over not having guilt in the first place.

Oh ive always loved attention. Who doesnt? I have the POV because I lived it and I know this is not rape. Theft... whats the big deal? Honestly. Who did I harm? no one. Its in the past. I rid myself of any guilt over not having guilt in the first place.
    There’s no doubt some sociopathic tendencies to your personality.

There’s no doubt some sociopathic tendencies to your personality.
    Im the same girl that talked to you about cereal and weestling and coffee. Apparently, you still have a lot to learn...

https://www.speakpipe.com/voice-reco...3zn1d6t17a1p5q

Im the same girl that talked to you about cereal and weestling and coffee. Apparently, you still have a lot to learn...

https://www.speakpipe.com/voice-reco...3zn1d6t17a1p5q
    Sociopaths can't like cereal and wrestling? lol

This isn't a matter of understanding women. Nor is it a gender thing. You took a very irresponsible stance toward the original topic here and you got called on it by several people.

For the record, I like you and have rather enjoyed your presence on the forum. You asked me to be honest earlier, so I was. I have admitted here to being a womanizer, which is something that I have only recently come to terms with. If ever there was someone who understood women and how to manipulate them, it's me. And I say that shamefully, because I've left a path of destruction.
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi OsakaAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

Sociopaths can't like cereal and wrestling? lol

This isn't a matter of understanding women. Nor is it a gender thing. You took a very irresponsible stance toward the original topic here and you got called on it by several people.

For the record, I like you and have rather enjoyed your presence on the forum. You asked me to be honest earlier, so I was. I have admitted here to being a womanizer, which is something that I have only recently come to terms with. If ever there was someone who understood women and how to manipulate them, it's me. And I say that shamefully, because I've left a path of destruction.
    Sure they can. But you know Im not a sociopath.
    If youre calling me a sociopath and using picture posting as a clue then, yes, it is about a basic understanding of women. Not all women are like me but thats pretty standard ****.

The theft? Get real. I dont steal anymore but not feeling bad about that also does not make me a sociopath

I will not be moved from my stance that this is not rape. Its rape by law and he should suffer the consequences, but if you think a girl who sought him out on social media and got what she wanted will be scarred for life, then you have zero understanding about girls and women. Thats not how it works. Willing is willing and she was more than willing. Again, I cannot begin to imagine the terror of being raped and unless there is more to this story that I dont know about... this wasnt anything like that. As a woman I can promise you that.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    The funny thing is no one is arguing that aspect of it. We were all hormone filled wanting to **** 13 year olds at some point. That doesn't mean we were smart enough to understand the repercussions of those actions or had the the emotional maturity or mental faculties to deal with everything that came with it properly.

Just because you're biologically primed to do something doesn't mean an adult should exploit those things in order to fill a need. Its manipulative and statutory rape.

The fact that you find any justification for this is disturbing.
    It's not justification, but just echoing mary christine sentiments about something that everyone seems to somehow be oblivious about
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Sure they can. But you know Im not a sociopath.
    If youre calling me a sociopath and using picture posting as a clue then, yes, it is about a basic understanding of women. Not all women are like me but thats pretty standard ****.

The theft? Get real. I dont steal anymore but not feeling bad about that also does not make me a sociopath

I will not be moved from my stance that this is not rape. Its rape by law and he should suffer the consequences, but if you think a girl who sought him out on social media and got what she wanted will be scarred for life, then you have zero understanding about girls and women. Thats not how it works. Willing is willing and she was more than willing. Again, I cannot begin to imagine the terror of being raped and unless there is more to this story that I dont know about... this wasnt anything like that. As a woman I can promise you that.
    Yeah. Amy Fisher turned out alright.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, at least fails while daring greatly.” -- Teddy Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    It's not justification, but just echoing mary christine sentiments about something that everyone seems to somehow be oblivious about
    I don't think anyone is oblivious of the fact that 13 year old girls are physically capable of sex. Being physically ready and mentally ready are not the same though (regardless of gender). Not to mention two 13 year olds getting it on is not the same as a young teenager and someone 2-4 times their age getting it on.

Saying what you and marychristine are saying might not be justifying statutory rape but it sure sounds and feels like it.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I don't think anyone is oblivious of the fact that 13 year old girls are physically capable of sex. Being physically ready and mentally ready are not the same though (regardless of gender). Not to mention two 13 year olds getting it on is not the same as a young teenager and someone 2-4 times their age getting it on.

Saying what you and marychristine are saying might not be justifying statutory rape but it sure sounds and feels like it.
    No, she's been pretty clear that the guy deserves what's coming. People just dont seem to realize that some girls have better sexual understanding than people think. I think her drive behind mentioning it is to distance it from actual forced rape. Probably since legally the term rape keeps popping up.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    No, she's been pretty clear that the guy deserves what's coming. People just dont seem to realize that some girls have better sexual understanding than people think. I think her drive behind mentioning it is to distance it from actual forced rape. Probably since legally the term rape keeps popping up.
    Claiming that the victim is lucky, that the victim will have zero regrets, and that statutory rape is a fantasy for both parties isn't the clearest way of saying that the guy deserves what is coming. This isn't about people not realizing that some 13 year old girls are more sexually inclined than others.

The term rape keeps coming up because this is a clear cut case of statutory rape. Yes, statutory rape isn't the same as straight up rape but it's still a very serious crime that can negatively affect both parties for the rest of their lives.

I truly hope that Mary hasn't been scarred by her past but it feels like all her justifications and such are her way of attempting to normalize what she went through. I get it but that doesn't mean that her current stance on this topic is the only way to view a situation like this.

I mean, mad respect to Mary for being so open about something many people would rather keep to themselves but her views on the subject come across as almost dangerously biased.

Page 11 of 59 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast