Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    We're clearly a totally different team. We've done more running the ball thru 3 weeks this year than we ever did last year.
    We are going to find out sunday

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I don't know how they arrive at their grades, but I thought Kendricks and Theilen had far better games.....Kendricks maybe missed an assignment on the 1st TD if memory serves, Theilen had the one penalty...those hit that hard for them?

And Kirk...I still hate the hesitation before some of his throws and I still hate the number of times he gets passes batted down
    I could be wrong because I don't have a PFF subscription anymore but I think 60 is the baseline of average where we are just trained as 70 being the baseline of average (School). It messes with my head because I see a 60 and I think it's below average. I do know that 90+ is considered elite.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I don't think the Raiders are one of the worst teams in the league at all....our defense simply didn't allow them to generate much offense, and the running attack was strong enough to sustain drives. Both plays Theilen scored on were IMO very well designed.

Will we score 34 playing the way we did against Chicago? No. But I don't think their offense can generate a lot against our D right now, either.

17-10 Vikings Sunday in Chicago
    In big games our defense seems to either not show up or get off to a slow start (like GB). We need to get off to a strong start and not allow the crowd and Bears defense to dictate the game. If we can jump out to an early lead that they will have to rely on Mitch to throw more which is what they don't want.

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    Watching the Bears/Redskins game. The Bears D is going to eat our OL alive. I really hope Stefanski and Kubiak have something up their sleeves next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Honestly I don't think there is anything we can do in terms of pass protection. Bradbury is going to get killed in pass protection. We better be ready to run shotgun more times than not. The only hope is that Akers came out early because of injury. We have to get the ground game going to have a shot in this one.

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    Honestly I don't think there is anything we can do in terms of pass protection. Bradbury is going to get killed in pass protection. We better be ready to run shotgun more times than not. The only hope is that Akers came out early because of injury. We have to get the ground game going to have a shot in this one.
    I haven't read any updates but he walked off on his power so it might not be that bad. Even if he's limited he'll still have his way with our OL. All I could think of watching the Bears last night is how scared Kirk is going to look when the Bears D comes at him in attack mode. Our defense dominating is our best chance. I can't see us sustaining too many long drives.
    2019 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Garrett Bradbury C N.C. State
    Round 2: Irv Smith TE Alabama
    Round 3: Alex Mattison RB Boise State
    Round 4: Dru Samia G Oklahoma
    Round 5: Cameron Smith LB USC
    Round 6: Armon Watts DT Arkansas
    Round 6: Marcus Epps S Wyoming
    Round 6: Oli Udoh OT Elon
    Round 7: Kris Boyd CB Texas
    Round 7: Dillon Mitchell WR Oregon
    Round 7: Olabisi Johnson WR Colorado State