Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Herbert is at Oregon
    Dan Fouts, Chris Miller, Marcus Mariota..........but also Joey Harrington, Akili Smith, Kellen Moore
    Kellen was Boise State, FYI.

He appears to have turned himself into one hell of an OC, well 2 games in anyways lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MagicMark247 View Post
    I couldnít agree more, Iíve tried to watch it because my buddy loves college football but it WAY over saturated with teams. I know we almost lost, but who wants to watch Gophers play Georgia Southern [emoji849][emoji42][emoji42]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Probably 90% of the guys I know prefer college over NFL and I just don't see it. Don't get me wrong I enjoy college but as an IA fan I know that there is a 99% chance that we will never win a Big Ten Championship, let alone a Nat'l Championship. My Vikes and Hawks are eerily similar in the fact that they are rarely terrible, rarely great and stuck in the middle of mediocrity.

In part this is why it stumps me that Pitt traded a first when there was a good shot it could be a high pick in which they could draft a stud QB.

Quote Originally Posted by blom85 View Post
    Imagine if we drafted Lamar Jackson instead of Mike Hughes , I guess that's why the Ravens win Superbowls and we don't.
    Actually I disagree with you on this one. Mike Hughes is a good player and he started last season good, we just have to wait and trust the coaches.

Also, I think that Cousins is a great leader and he is starting to create a good environment in the locker rooms.

Quote Originally Posted by fredymg.98 View Post
    Actually I disagree with you on this one. Mike Hughes is a good player and he started last season good, we just have to wait and trust the coaches.

Also, I think that Cousins is a great leader and he is starting to create a good environment in the locker rooms.
    Too bad he is sucks at qb'ing.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    Dup

If you cant beat them, join them

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    Kellen was Boise State, FYI.

He appears to have turned himself into one hell of an OC, well 2 games in anyways lol.
    ack, I was thinking Kellen Clemens.....hardly know of any kid named Kellen and 2 are QBs
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    Too bad he is sucks at qb'ing.

I think he just needs to spend more time eating cactus bread with Kevin at Pizza Ranch.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by fredymg.98 View Post

I would love to see what a Cook, Jackson read option would look like, it could be unstoppable.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Hard pass. Alabama QBs are garbage in the pros. Same with USC. Carson Palmer being the exception.
    You should go check out some Herbert tape.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I only know of Tua from Bama and Lawrence/Etienne from Clemson. Don't believe I could name a single other college football player. The sport bores me. Nothing but lopsided blowouts every week and the same teams in it every year.
    All I know is Bama and USC don't produce NFL QBs.
    He isn't from USC.
    Last edited by natelpete; 09-22-2019 at 12:43 AM.

Hughes is playing today

This is one of those typical games weíll blow an inferior team out at home, which means nothing. Cousins will choke again in the big game when we gotta come from behind, especially on the road.

Quote Originally Posted by nasthemasta View Post
    This is one of those typical games weíll blow an inferior team out at home, which means nothing. Cousins will choke again in the big game when we gotta come from behind, especially on the road.
    Just like the Bills last year!

Barr is out

Iím predicting a Mike Hughes pick six today

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Swayze View Post
    Iím predicting a Mike Hughes pick six today
    Id be okay with that. I approve.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast