Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Week 3: Minnesota Vikings vs Oakland Raiders 9/22/19 1:00 PM ET

Week 3

VS

Sunday, September 22 at 1:00 PM ET on FOX

https://orig00.deviantart.net/1dc3/f/2018/078/e/e/cousins_by_matthew998-dc6cc8l.png

Home sweet home...Raiders are not great by any means but they looked pretty good for a short time last week and in week 1. It won't be a roll over but we should be able to handle them. 28-10 Vikes.

well, if we even struggle against the Raiders and win it doesn't bode well for the season...
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    Home sweet home...Raiders are not great by any means but they looked pretty good for a short time last week and in week 1. It won't be a roll over but we should be able to handle them. 28-10 Vikes.
    What if Cousins attempts a pass though? I apologize, the salt has not washed off me yet...

Vikes by fiddy

What are the chances we go back to 10 passes a game?

If we lose this game I might be all in on Tua or Herbert.

Imagine if we drafted Lamar Jackson instead of Mike Hughes , I guess that's why the Ravens win Superbowls and we don't.

Sorry, still salty but.. it's only week 2! A lot can change right!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by natelpete View Post
    If we lose this game I might be all in on Tua or Herbert.
    Hard pass. Alabama QBs are garbage in the pros. Same with USC. Carson Palmer being the exception.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Hard pass. Alabama QBs are garbage in the pros. Same with USC. Carson Palmer being the exception.
    Herbert is at Oregon
    Dan Fouts, Chris Miller, Marcus Mariota..........but also Joey Harrington, Akili Smith, Kellen Moore
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Herbert is at Oregon
    Dan Fouts, Chris Miller, Marcus Mariota..........but also Joey Harrington, Akili Smith, Kellen Moore
    I only know of Tua from Bama and Lawrence/Etienne from Clemson. Don't believe I could name a single other college football player. The sport bores me. Nothing but lopsided blowouts every week and the same teams in it every year.
    All I know is Bama and USC don't produce NFL QBs.

I only know of Tua from Bama and Lawrence/Etienne from Clemson. Don't believe I could name a single other college football player. The sport bores me. Nothing but lopsided blowouts every week and the same teams in it every year.
    All I know is Bama and USC don't produce NFL QBs.
    I couldnít agree more, Iíve tried to watch it because my buddy loves college football but it WAY over saturated with teams. I know we almost lost, but who wants to watch Gophers play Georgia Southern [emoji849][emoji42][emoji42]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by blom85 View Post
    Imagine if we drafted Lamar Jackson instead of Mike Hughes , I guess that's why the Ravens win Superbowls and we don't.
    No what would have happened if we drafted him is he would be the second coming of T-Jack for us. Who is the better pro prospect between Tua and Herbert?

Ya it's hard to get over that perception. But they always say scout the player and not the helmet because of that stigma. Clear example is Mahomes. Many thought it was another Tech QB and highly overlooked his actual talents.

But I get it too, I mean you play for pretty much an NFL lite team so you typically have it easy in terms of OL protection, WR's winning matchups, etc.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast