Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by _Supreme_ View Post
    It shows that he canít deal with adversity well and immediately wants out instead of sucking it up and sees how things play out this season first. That isnít very high character Imo and has the makings of a diva.

The funny part of this is that he might not end up in a much better situation. Time will tell.
    Or it shows he's not cool with the idea of his own team deliberately trying to lose out the season. Diva is everything that Brown has done lately, not this.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    The only way this trade makes sense is if the Steelers *really* love Mason Rudolph.
    I donít care how much you love Mason, this trade doesnít make sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by Andrei00 View Post
    Or it shows he's not cool with the idea of his own team deliberately trying to lose out the season. Diva is everything that Brown has done lately, not this.
    Yea it sucks for now, but honestly this is the right move for not only the long term but even the near short term.

A good qb can still turn a franchise around more fast than anything. And they donít exactly grow on trees.

Heís a competitive player tho so Iím sure heís not exactly looking at it from that perspective. Also Iím sure heís worried about his development and contract status with how he feels they are misusing them.

Byron Jones was close to being mismanaged as a safety into a real ****** second contract, now heís gonna cash in.

Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post

FS is arguably our biggest need with Ben assuring the FO he'll be back. Minkah Fitzpatrick grades out higher than all the draft able FS's for 2020, and is a proven commodity as well.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    FS is arguably our biggest need with Ben assuring the FO he'll be back. Minkah Fitzpatrick grades out higher than all the draft able FS's for 2020, and is a proven commodity as well.
    I think you could either draft yourself into a Peyton/Luck position (ignore how it worked out), or you could flip those for a ton of draft capital depending on where you land.

It just seems rather short sighted when youíre basically wasting one of those cheap years with Big Ben out this year and being 0-2.

I also didnít like the Cooper trade at all for Dallas, and weíll see when that contract drops how that works out.

Yankees Farm System

I think you could either draft yourself into a Peyton/Luck position (ignore how it worked out), or you could flip those for a ton of draft capital depending on where you land.

It just seems rather short sighted when youíre basically wasting one of those cheap years with Big Ben out this year and being 0-2.

I also didnít like the Cooper trade at all for Dallas, and weíll see when that contract drops how that works out.

I mean it could be 100% possible that they scouted the QB's and didn't see something they liked

How is it short sighted to fix a glaring problem for the next 4 years with 3 of them totaling $5.3million? Especially a team that has been really bad at the position since the days of Ryan Clark?

It could blow up, it could also make sense time will tell.

Steelers can't draft dbs for ****, so they took the safer and surer way.

Reports out of MIA state that Minkah was unhappy from the get-go with how Flores wanted to play him ( a chess piece that can play SCB and FS). That is what he was described as coming out of 'Bama. Now that a team wanted to use his versatility, he privately whines about it? Have fun with no X Howard on the opposite side of you. Great deal for MIA. So-so deal for Pit (at least for this year).

What are the Steelers expecting from Minkah? Lol. He's not an outside corner.

"I wanna throw it 70 yards to Desean... Give the people what they want."

Quote Originally Posted by CeltBruinSoxFan View Post
    Reports out of MIA state that Minkah was unhappy from the get-go with how Flores wanted to play him ( a chess piece that can play SCB and FS). That is what he was described as coming out of 'Bama. Now that a team wanted to use his versatility, he privately whines about it? Have fun with no X Howard on the opposite side of you. Great deal for MIA. So-so deal for Pit (at least for this year).
    So, its being reported that Miami was asking him to play 6 different positions in any given week and on top of that, fluctuate his weight within a week to play according to the position that they wanted him to play at.

I think it's one thing to ask a player to be versatile, it's another to ask them to change their body 16 times in a season.

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    What are the Steelers expecting from Minkah? Lol. He's not an outside corner.
    NCB/FS. Which is where he threw up his best numbers at.

I mean it could be 100% possible that they scouted the QB's and didn't see something they liked

How is it short sighted to fix a glaring problem for the next 4 years with 3 of them totaling $5.3million? Especially a team that has been really bad at the position since the days of Ryan Clark?
    I think then they should have used to to some team and trade it for like 2 first and a two seconds or something.

If you are in that position you can hold teams hostage to move up. And they are well on their way being 0-2 and with Big Ben out the entire year.

We know there are very likely to be two very highly sought after qbs in this upcoming draft.

Even if they donít tickle the fancy of the steelers.

Yankees Farm System

NCB/FS. Which is where he threw up his best numbers at.
    So I'm assuming kind of how we use Jenkins then. Nice, but I wouldn't have given up a first unless I'm really confident in Rudolph to carry the team to 9 to 10 wins. Personally, I'm not and would have rather gotten a QB for 2020, but I guess time will tell. There's also an option for 2021 too so there's that.

"I wanna throw it 70 yards to Desean... Give the people what they want."

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    So I'm assuming kind of how we use Jenkins then. Nice, but I wouldn't have given up a first unless I'm really confident in Rudolph to carry the team to 9 to 10 wins. Personally, I'm not and would have rather gotten a QB for 2020, but I guess time will tell. There's also an option for 2021 too so there's that.
    Well given it's a GLARING hole on our team and Ben gave assurances he's coming back it makes more sense.

Also his 5th year option is for 2022.

Well given it's a GLARING hole on our team and Ben gave assurances he's coming back it makes more sense.

Also his 5th year option is for 2022.
    Nah it doesn't make any sense lol. No matter how you try to twist it, it doesn't make sense right now. If the Steelers pick is somehow outside the top ten, then it will make a bit now sense.

Big Ben is going to be 38, coming back from Tommy John, and the Steelers expect him to be the same player? That in itself is foolish.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast