Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Full details are out:

Wonder what most of y'all think about the trade now?

Colbert and Tomlin made the gamble that Mason could be solid enough to keep them treading. So far their perceptions were right.

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    Wonder what most of y'all think about the trade now?

Colbert and Tomlin made the gamble that Mason could be solid enough to keep them treading. So far their perceptions were right.
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    The only way this trade makes sense is if the Steelers *really* love Mason Rudolph.

I think it's a win for both teams. Miami got a 1st for Minkah while Pit got a stud safety. Minkah is making himself a lot of $ and Pit will have to pay up in 2.5 years.
    Miami isn't trading up for a qb hence the tanking. If Miami was down for trading up we wouldn't have traded away Tunsil and Minkah. If anything they will trade down to gather more draft assets for this year and 2021.

There's still a lot of season left so Miami could still end up with a top 3 pick and Pit coudl end up .500 or in the playoffs.

This is looking at bit like the Cooper trade last year for Dallas. Ridiculed when the trade was made because it appeared that it could be a top 10 pick, but then that player takes a key role in turning the season around. I'll admit I thought it was a horrible trade at first. It's not looking that bad now at all

I'm more upset about the Steelers winning because it's hurting the value of their third round pick tbh

In yesterday's game the defenses outscored the offenses, 16-13.

The Rams offense scored 3 points, the defense scored 9 points (counting the XP).

The Steelers offense scored 10 points, the defense 7 points.

So on net, subtracting points given up by each offense from the points they scored, the Steelers beat the Rams 1 to -4, LOL.

Except I'm not laughing, because I wanted the Steelers to lose.

I'll eat some crow, I thought the Steelers would be a 4-12 team and this pick would be in range of a possible franchise QB or elite pass rusher. Now that it's looking like it'll be in the late teens it was a great trade.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567