Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

RAW 9/16: Let Me In..The Title Picture

Seth Rollins is still Universal Champion. However, The Fiend ended the night on top. The fiend will face Seth Rollins at Hell In A Cell for the title. Can Rollins be "The Fiendslayer"?

It's the finals of the KOTR Tournament. Baron Corbin vs Chad Gable. Can Gable pull off the upset, or is it King Corbin?

Becky Lynch got DQ'ed last night and it cost her 10,000$. It looks like hell is coming for her and Sasha.

Supermom Maria Kanellis is hosting her gender reveal party, and The Street Profits are the guest hosts. Whos the daddy?
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

If Bray doesn't win the Universal Title, I am going to be so sad. They repackaged him and gave him all these veterans and it will be for naught if he doesn't win the title in his first match.

Personally, I would like to see them reform the Wyatt Family. Especially now with Harper (yay) coming back to the show.

Also I want all of the Street Profits. I would sit through a talk show if they were the hosts.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    If Bray doesn't win the Universal Title, I am going to be so sad. They repackaged him and gave him all these veterans and it will be for naught if he doesn't win the title in his first match.

Personally, I would like to see them reform the Wyatt Family. Especially now with Harper (yay) coming back to the show.

Also I want all of the Street Profits. I would sit through a talk show if they were the hosts.
    What has Bray Wyatt done to earn a title shot? Beat up some old HOFers and take Seth Rollins out after a match? I know Bray/Rollins is set for HITC but, this is one of the most undeserving title shots in recent memory.

Wyatt/Bryan/Strowman/Harper/Rowan reunite? Yes, please.
    Last edited by Bluefire; 09-16-2019 at 08:38 PM.
    Screw sabermetics.

****ing Corbin really all these great wrestlers and they picked the worst. Wwe gonna wwe. Aew can t come soon enough

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

Rusev is the daddy!

Im dead.
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

Kane is the new 24/7 champion!

I called it Baron Corbin would win the KOTR

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?947701-King-of-The-Ring-bracket-and-predictions/page2
    Last edited by BSF101; 09-16-2019 at 10:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post
    ****ing Corbin really all these great wrestlers and they picked the worst. Wwe gonna wwe. Aew can t come soon enough

But Vince thinks women find Corbin sexy there’s that .

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

I loved the ending.

Kane comes back to get fiended.

Calling it now, undertaker will interrupt the HIAC match. 2nd year in a row, no finish.

Taker vs Fiend at Saudi Arabia. Fiend Wins

Fiend wins the title later.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    What has Bray Wyatt done to earn a title shot? Beat up some old HOFers and take Seth Rollins out after a match? I know Bray/Rollins is set for HITC but, this is one of the most undeserving title shots in recent memory.

Wyatt/Bryan/Strowman/Harper/Rowan reunite? Yes, please.
    Bray Wyatt has endured some of the ****tiest booking the company has to throw at him and yet he's consistently one of the most over guys on the roster. He absolutely deserves a title run and a strongly booked one.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post

i change the channel when he is on or when Mysterio is on... they are that bad and annoying

Bray Wyatt has endured some of the ****tiest booking the company has to throw at him and yet he's consistently one of the most over guys on the roster. He absolutely deserves a title run and a strongly booked one.
    he wont get it.... and i understand it tbh. Its the same reason that the undertaker didnt win a ton of wwe titles... their gimmick doesnt fit with holding the title... Id give him the title as well but he would legit need to be in the fun house bray gimmick more than the fiend gimmick until the pay per views and that could work

The wwe has a gold mine with this bray wyatt... he is basically the undertaker but with insane mic skills and an alter ego that can really carry a title which taker did not have... it was hard to put taker with the title for long because his gimmick in the 90s didnt talk and that doesnt translate to world title runs.

Correction: Windham Rotunda "has endured some of the shittiest booking the company has to offer," The Fiend/Bray Wyatt has done jack squat to earn the shot. But WWE doing WWE things.

----------

The shot of The Fiend standing behind Kane with barely any lights on was legitimately creepy and cool. Great visual, imo.

Can they officially have "Glorious Showoff" join "The O.C." already?

I loved Becky Lynch but man she is straight out annoying to me now.

I don't hate Corbin winning it but it's not going to have the effect the WWE hopes it does. Ricochet probably should have won the KoTR.
    Screw sabermetics.

The Fiend easily is the most over thing in WWE right now. Did you hear the crowd reaction at the end of NoC?

That alone is enough at the moment to get a title shot.

He better not lose clean though, and the Undertaker scenario is the only acceptable loss for him Imo.
    Last edited by _Supreme_; 09-17-2019 at 05:03 AM.

Couldn't agree more.

2016 PSD LIONS FORUM COMEBACK POSTER OF THE YEAR

Favorite Teams
    Detroit Red Wings
    Detroit Lions#INBOBQUINNWETRUST!
    Detroit Tigers
    North Carolina Tarheels Mens Basketball
    Florida State Seminoles #timetofiretagget

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast