Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Names To Consider

Based upon performance in the first 2 games and unless things change drastically the Giants will have another very high draft pick, possibly in the top 2 or 4.

If they are looking for a wide receiver in the Odell Beckham catagory- Jerry Jeudy from Alabama

If it is an offensive tackle - Walter Little from Stanford

If a pass rusher - Chase Young from Ohio State

If a safety- Grant Delpit from LSU

The draft is loaded with potentially franchise QBs, so lets hope that Gentleman and Schurmer were right with Daniel Jones, who most intelligent pro people think could have been had with the 16th pick and Josh Allen could have bolster our awful defense. A friend of mine who follows the Jaguars, says that Allen is everything that he was hyped for.

I know it is very early but Dexter Lawrence has shown me nothing in 2 games. I don't remember his name being called in either game for a tackle.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyndave View Post
    Based upon performance in the first 2 games and unless things change drastically the Giants will have another very high draft pick, possibly in the top 2 or 4.

If they are looking for a wide receiver in the Odell Beckham catagory- Jerry Jeudy from Alabama

If it is an offensive tackle - Walter Little from Stanford

If a pass rusher - Chase Young from Ohio State

If a safety- Grant Delpit from LSU

The draft is loaded with potentially franchise QBs, so lets hope that Gentleman and Schurmer were right with Daniel Jones, who most intelligent pro people think could have been had with the 16th pick and Josh Allen could have bolster our awful defense. A friend of mine who follows the Jaguars, says that Allen is everything that he was hyped for.

I know it is very early but Dexter Lawrence has shown me nothing in 2 games. I don't remember his name being called in either game for a tackle.
    We had pick 17 so yeah. Jones has 4 tackles lol Lawerence has 2 neither has been great. Itís 2 games
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Little early for this donít you think?

This is a young team. Maybe it just needs to get some reps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't worry. He's got this.

Yes
    Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    Little early for this donít you think?

This is a young team. Maybe it just needs to get some reps.

Either way this team needs to get a Outside WR a pass rusher a LB and a FS. They have a ton of cap and seen a little competent. Personally Iíd add a guy like AJ green a LB and a Pass rusher in FA and focus on more LB and Pass rushing help in the draft
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Well letís see what they need:
    A top WR
    A pass rusher
    Another pass rusher
    A franchise LT
    An ILB who can cover the seam
    A FS who can make a play

So we need 6 picks in the first 2 rounds.

Great