Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 542 of 542 FirstFirst ... 42442492532540541542
Results 8,116 to 8,126 of 8126
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    Who knows with new staff new schemes but 90% of the team is up for contract either this off-season or next.
    It all depends on if we're buyers or sellers before the trade deadline.We can trade ferrell or arnette to give us more cap space next year.We can cut parker,good,and james to make more cap space.

Imo,our o line is the weakest link.If we retain gus bradley we can focus on the offensive line while bringing back a couple defensive players back.

Quote Originally Posted by raiderizer View Post
    It all depends on if we're buyers or sellers before the trade deadline.We can trade ferrell or arnette to give us more cap space next year.We can cut parker,good,and james to make more cap space.

Imo,our o line is the weakest link.If we retain gus bradley we can focus on the offensive line while bringing back a couple defensive players back.
    I'd love for us to get started early... however mayock doesn't even know if he has a job, nobody will be doing deals without a staff in place. I don't see this roster changing at all the remainder of the season

Wonder how the lions are feeling about trading Stafford who's an absolute stud his whole career

Guys got 227yards and 3 tds at half lol. Meanwhile Detroit down 17-0 to Bengals

Wonder how the lions are feeling about trading Stafford who's an absolute stud his whole career

Guys got 227yards and 3 tds at half lol. Meanwhile Detroit down 17-0 to Bengals
    Don't worry,we ain't trading carr.

It would be a mistake not to, but we shall see

I want to see a Carr trade scenario that makes us more competitive in 2022.

Who does he go to
    Who do we get
    How does the draft capital help
    If not including a QB how and who do we get

All while improving the team

I bet I can get a list of teams that would vastly improve instantly with Carr in 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Raider View Post
    I want to see a Carr trade scenario that makes us more competitive in 2022.

Who does he go to
    Who do we get
    How does the draft capital help
    If not including a QB how and who do we get

All while improving the team

I bet I can get a list of teams that would vastly improve instantly with Carr in 2022
    Derek Carr is in his 8th year and he's already top-20 in 4th quarter comebacks.

He's top-10 in YPA for the season, and started that process last year when he started hitting deep passes more and more.

He's been better and better, even under pressure. Even on the road. He's gone from 'charmin' to a damned good QB, and you don't get rid of a QB who is playing at this level.

Just my two cents.

I will say the Ruggs connection is becoming more and more of a threat down field. That's fun to watch

I will say the Ruggs connection is becoming more and more of a threat down field. That's fun to watch
    Took a big hit on the 2nd long one too.

We won and Carr played well, so I guess he'll get a Stay of Execution from his detractors who want to trade him before the deadline, or wrap him in cellophane and put him in the deep freezer until next year's trade period begins.

But hopefully at some point people will start to see that given a good defense, half-decent play from the offensive line and better play-calling, Carr can win as a Raider. Even if he only gets 2 out of 3, Raiders win with Carr against 95% of the league.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    We won and Carr played well, so I guess he'll get a Stay of Execution from his detractors who want to trade him before the deadline, or wrap him in cellophane and put him in the deep freezer until next year's trade period begins.

But hopefully at some point people will start to see that given a good defense, half-decent play from the offensive line and better play-calling, Carr can win as a Raider. Even if he only gets 2 out of 3, Raiders win with Carr against 95% of the league.
    The problem is some people always seem to think it's easy to just draft and develop the next great QB. "Hey we'll just draft a Josh Allen." You're more likely to get the next Josh Rosen. The next Mahomes? Odds are you get the next Trubisky. Hey even last year with Herbert, I saw a lot more clamoring on here from DC haters for Tua than I did for Justin.

DC is by almost any measure the best QB from his draft by far. Would anyone rather have Jimmy G? Bridgewater?

In the '13, '14, and '15 drafts there were THIRTY TWO quarterbacks taken. I'd take DC over any of them. Anyone really confident we could do better if we had to go fishing again? Even if you threw in the '16 draft with an additional 15 QBs picked, Dak is pretty good, but the two most prominent names (and the first two overall picks) are already on their 2nd teams.