Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 412 of 424 FirstFirst ... 312362402410411412413414422 ... LastLast
Results 6,166 to 6,180 of 6346
    Hardly an impressive stat when the D is giving up points like hotcakes. Just look up the raiders D and the points/game they give up each season. We're constantly at the bottom third in terms of ranking. Stafford and Carr are eerily similar and any stat sheet having both of them at the top of the list bring up more questions than assertions.

Itís time to move on from Carr

This team had lots of holes and those discussions are being addressed in other threads.

Carr made some great plays today. That long completion to Renfrow was a big time throw and I was encouraged that he ran to the sticks on a 3rd and 5.

He was also choppy with his footwork in the pocket and seems to be unable to work through clutter. He is still struggling with his reads at times. Which is a problem.

I dunno-itís frustrating to watch and even more frustrating when you consider that our head coach is supposed to be the QB whisperer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Proximo; 09-27-2020 at 07:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderFanBL9 View Post
    Let be real here. After a loss like this I wanna call him the biggest price of trash ever. Iím over this game so let me be real.

Is carr the worst qb ever? No. He is an average qb. He will have a Good game here and there but be average most of the time. He lacks passion, awareness and Plays scared. He will be the best back up but heís no elite player and never will be.

Facts are facts. He will never win us a Super Bowl and with that itís time to move on.

Their is no debating Carr is smart, can read defenses but that only goes so far. You gotta have the will to win ( risking your body, making plays on your feet, making something out of nothing) stuff he is not willing to do.

Couldn't have said it any better myself.

I knew, after the lose today, that this thread would be lit 😂😂😂

Been a Carr supporter
    He still looks scared as **** in the pocket

Statue sometimes
    Scrambles look bad

He canít carry a team
    He needs things to be going well to be successful

Gruden just needs to start yelling at him like he did Gannon, Let Carr feelit

Quote Originally Posted by sicknick12 View Post
    Gruden just needs to start yelling at him like he did Gannon, Let Carr feelit
    I am not sure Carr could deal with it. Rich Gannon is an entirely different personality.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    I am not sure Carr could deal with it. Rich Gannon is an entirely different personality.

You said the same **** every year how Carr isn't going to last under Grudens style. 3 years and counting

Sorry guys.....not blaming the O for this loss. Yes, they could have been better, but flat out the D made it very easy for Cam to be just a game manager. 250 yds rushing tells it all. No one loses with 250 on the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    Sorry guys.....not blaming the O for this loss. Yes, they could have been better, but flat out the D made it very easy for Cam to be just a game manager. 250 yds rushing tells it all. No one loses with 250 on the ground.
    Well ... yes and no. The defense playing like it did was a guaranteed loss, yes. However, that doesn't mean the offense did an acceptable job.

We definitely left points on the field ... honestly, if we'd executed like the previous week on O, we'd have been tied or maybe even leading at halftime, or certainly after the opening drive in the 2nd half. And that's despite the defense being terrible. And at those moments when we at least needed to move the chains, instead we put up a 3 and out or something. That's what we did last year, and avoided doing in weeks 1 and 2 this season.

Sure, the offense (even playing well) would have been hard pressed to win this game. But if the offense plays like THAT the rest of the year, even with a good defense I wouldn't expect to win many games.

Itís time to move on from Carr

The defense was terrible yesterday. I agree that the loss is on them.

I just wish that Carr would show some consistency and grow out of the Jekyll and Hyde routine.

Canít absolve the O that easy/

Fumbling inside the red zone and then fumbling again on a strip sack is brutal.

Turnovers lose games.

The defense is for sure terrible though

This is the fourth year of Carrís contract, heís with us for now. Next year will be interesting though, I wonder what kind of noise heíll make about an extension?

Barring a big turn around in his w/l record heíll be in a very weak position...
    The Second protects the First, always has and always will...

Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    The defense was terrible yesterday. I agree that the loss is on them.

I just wish that Carr would show some consistency and grow out of the Jekyll and Hyde routine.

The loss is on the whole organization, from Gruden to the line and everyone in-between AND having so many injuries. I don't think it was any one unit's fault.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Joe Flacco won a Superbowl. Translation: in a good year, with a good team, anything can happen.

Could Derek Carr have won the Superbowl in 2016? That team had some serious belief on their side.

Can the Raiders get back to that level with Carr? Maybe.

No matter what, Carr is our man for now.