Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 362 of 392 FirstFirst ... 262312352360361362363364372 ... LastLast
Results 5,416 to 5,430 of 5872
    Quote Originally Posted by cykoraider View Post
    10-6, with a decent defense, he should be the starter. Now if we start the season 1-3 or 2-5 and his *** isn't on fire, it's time to pull him and let someone else take over. Would you agree?
    Sounds fair to me. 2-5 more than 1-3.

4th and goal and you throw the ball in to the stands. That did it for me. Carr is a good QB but he is a *****. Both can be true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    4th and goal and you throw the ball in to the stands. That did it for me. Carr is a good QB but he is a *****. Both can be true.

Yup. ***** move for sure

Someone once said for every rookie you start itís 1 loss on the record

I hope our rookies fill roles but they are still rookies

We will be competitive but I friggin hope we stay healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    Haha. Seems like 10-6 is the common goal. That would be the bills, Vikings and Texans last year. I think thatís a little high, but if he gets to that, then Iíd say he deserves to be the QB going forward. 9-7 Iíd probably still want to upgrade. 8-8 and itís time to draft a QB.
    The Raiders had a legit shot at 10-6 last season but it would have been an aberration as they ran a negative point differential for the balance of the season after week 2.

I think contending for a Wild Card is a realistic goal for 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by chibberaider View Post
    He's a ***** in every sense of the word. And you know it.

...and that's with a capital "P".
    can you break your arm and leg and film it for us all just to show us what a man you are. How you haven't been banned for this hatred I don't know

shame on moderators

Vegas has 7.5 but apparently 10 wins is minimum acceptable LOL

Apparently Carr has to beat KC twice also. You know KC SB Champions with Leagues widely regarded best player.

You guys set yourself up for more disappointment and disappointment leads to pain leads to suffering, suffering leads to anger and anger leads to hate !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post

Apparently Carr has to beat KC twice also. You know KC SB Champions with Leagues widely regarded best player.

You guys set yourself up for more disappointment and disappointment leads to pain leads to suffering, suffering leads to anger and anger leads to hate !!!
    OK....so what do you think about how many wins is acceptable?
    And how many will we have?

You are unbelievable! So as long as Carr puts up good stats again, a losing season or 8-8 is acceptable to you? Why do you even watch the game if wins don't matter? I don't get you at all man! What is an acceptable number of wins for you? Apparently it's 8 or less.

You are unbelievable! So as long as Carr puts up good stats again, a losing season or 8-8 is acceptable to you? Why do you even watch the game if wins don't matter? I don't get you at all man! What is an acceptable number of wins for you? Apparently it's 8 or less.
    Lol nevermind. I'm not gonna say a word.
    Last edited by chibberaider; 04-30-2020 at 11:21 AM.

Iím realistic. You should try it. Leagues built for 8-8 whats makes us so special right now? We might win more but our whole division just got better no?

Gruden is in year 3 of a rebuild. Itís not about Carr itís about the team. Carr happens to be the QB. Does Hudson have to go if we are 8-8?

Try some perspective in reality before you try insulting me.

Quote Originally Posted by chibberaider View Post
    Lol nevermind. I'm not gonna say a word.
    Thatís the best decision you ever made

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    OK....so what do you think about how many wins is acceptable?
    And how many will we have?
    We have to win 8 minimum itís year 3 of a rebuild. We need our home games to be mostly wins. I want to see progress more close games no blow outs anymore. We should be highly competitive. Iíd like to see a wild card game but itís so competitive in our division right now

Thatís the best decision you ever made
    Beat it kid you bother me.
    And lay off the soy.

8 wins? Sheesh bar is low

Food for thought.
    The Raiders are sticking with Derek Carr in 2020, but itís not for lack of effort at finding upgrades. Las Vegas seemingly explored every option imaginable before settling on Carr, then put more talent around him via the 2020 NFL Draft. The pressure is now on him to take his game to the next level and to push this team into playoff contention. If he falls short, Jon Gruden will demand Mike Mayock go find a superior quarterback for 2021.

Rodgers could come in an instantly make the Raiders a contender. An improved defense with a dominant running game and an improving receiving corps, the pieces are all coming into place. We also know the Raiders are willing to be aggressive when elite talent is available and opportunities to acquire a player like Rodgers rarely happen. If the Packers start listening to trade offers for Rodgers by next year, the Raiders will be one of the first teams to call.