Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 279 of 464 FirstFirst ... 179229269277278279280281289329379 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 6959
  1. #4171
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Posts
    3,980
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    Wouldnít that fact just solidify the notion that Carr isnít any better for us than the others weíve had at the position in the past 20 years?

    -Stork


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He omits the defense

    I dove into the comments and a few people fill out the picture

    There are some crazy stats out there even worse than this though

    Wins vs playoff teams (Stafforf is balls too)

    Special team scoring and defense scoring
    Field goals missed

    Lotta factors to hang someoneís hat on PPG but a valid point that our offense has been **** for 12 years minimum (less Carrs 16 season)

  2. #4172
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,918
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy Raider View Post
    He omits the defense

    I dove into the comments and a few people fill out the picture

    There are some crazy stats out there even worse than this though

    Wins vs playoff teams (Stafforf is balls too)

    Special team scoring and defense scoring
    Field goals missed

    Lotta factors to hang someoneís hat on PPG but a valid point that our offense has been **** for 12 years minimum (less Carrs 16 season)
    But hey, that 70% completion rating though...

  3. #4173
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Posts
    3,980
    Quote Originally Posted by autechre View Post
    But hey, that 70% completion rating though...
    Hahaha. That was literally a quote in there

  4. #4174
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,153
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    Wouldnít that fact just solidify the notion that Carr isnít any better for us than the others weíve had at the position in the past 20 years?

    -Stork


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If you want to look at that number in a vacuum, then the answer to your question is yes.



    "..And then the Raiders drafted the Knight in Shining Armor Prince Quarterback. Then they went on to win the Super Bowl. All the women in the kingdom cheered and they lived happily ever after...""

  5. #4175
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    17,990
    You donít have to win if you have a 70% completion percentage. Just keep blaming everybody else.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #4176
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    7,028
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    You donít have to win if you have a 70% completion percentage. Just keep blaming everybody else.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Enough of that nonsense. You are going to make Switch cry. He is the fanboy of the 70/4000 club.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #4177
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    17,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Enough of that nonsense. You are going to make Switch cry. He is the fanboy of the 70/4000 club.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    But the stats bro!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #4178
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    14,736
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Enough of that nonsense. You are going to make Switch cry. He is the fanboy of the 70/4000 club.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lmao!! Some still got their panties in a bunch!!

  9. #4179
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    14,736
    "The bottom line is this, I think everybody needs to understand at what level Derek Carr played last year, OK? The guy completed 70 percent of his passes. He had almost a three-to-one touchdown to interception ratio. I think we were No. 11 in the league in total yards, we were seventh in third-down conversions"

    Mike Mayock

    Mayock only echoing my thoughts. What do you have prox? Just some panties in a bunch? Lmao!!

  10. #4180
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    7,028

    Itís time to move on from Carr

    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    But the stats bro!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I know dude. His bust is already cast-HOF of Paper Champions.

    70/4000 season and .415 career winning percentage.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Proximo; 02-28-2020 at 11:16 PM.

  11. #4181
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    17,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    I know dude. His bust is already cast-HOF of Paper Champions.

    79/4000 season and .415 career winning percentage.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The elusive 70/4000/400 club.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #4182
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    14,736
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    "The bottom line is this, I think everybody needs to understand at what level Derek Carr played last year, OK? The guy completed 70 percent of his passes. He had almost a three-to-one touchdown to interception ratio. I think we were No. 11 in the league in total yards, we were seventh in third-down conversions"

    Mike Mayock

    Mayock only echoing my thoughts. What do you have prox? Just some panties in a bunch? Lmao!!
    I'll quote this again for you prox! Lol

  13. #4183
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    7,028

    Itís time to move on from Carr

    Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    "The bottom line is this, I think everybody needs to understand at what level Derek Carr played last year, OK? The guy completed 70 percent of his passes. He had almost a three-to-one touchdown to interception ratio. I think we were No. 11 in the league in total yards, we were seventh in third-down conversions"

    Mike Mayock

    Mayock only echoing my thoughts. What do you have prox? Just some panties in a bunch? Lmao!!
    Thatís awesome. Mike Mayock trolls this forum plucking your nuggets of brilliance so he can apply them to running the Raiders.

    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.




    Le Carr 70/4000/.415 Super Sport
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Proximo; 02-28-2020 at 11:47 PM.

  14. #4184
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    14,736
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Thatís awesome. Mike Mayock trolls this forum plucking your nuggets of brilliance so he can apply them to running the Raiders. He probably has you on speed dial. We are all grateful that you still take the time to correspond with us.

    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

    70/4000/.415

    Thatís going to be my new sig. Thanks!




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hahahah

    Yet again you prove how clueless you really are! Do I need to post Grudens quote when he said we will continue to build around Carr?? Lol

  15. #4185
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    14,736
    "I really think Derek is a heck of a player, and I got a lot of respect for what he has done in what was some tough circumstances," Gruden told Vic Tafur of The Athletic. "So I'm not going to answer every media rumor out there, just can't do it. I'm just going to listen to my serious rock and roll, classic vinyl and keep working. But I love what Derek Carr did, I love what he brings to our team and anxious to continue to build around him."

    Doesn't sound like we are posting him on craigslist anytime soon lol

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •