Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 146 of 146 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 2190
    Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    Take a look at the 2019 Raiders.

They are at 6-4. They go east and get CRUSHED by the Jets ó Carr stinks the joint up. They play KC and get crushed again. They play Tennessee and get crushed again.

Bluntly? The 2019 Raiders are a playoff team with better QB play.

Throwing the ball away on a 4th and 1 is chicken ****. Iím done with that nonsense.
    My biggerst gripe. That and 3rd and 6 one yard passes or tossing the ball away with the game and momentum on the line. Done with that.

There is a play, you all know it. This is what a real quarterback does when the game is on the line, it even has a name:

It is called...ÖÖ...The Sea of Hands. Risk vs. Reward...not risk vs. stat line.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeNcWCM5Et0

Get the ball close and give your guys a chance to make a play.

Btw, that Raider fan never hit the ground.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    My biggerst gripe. That and 3rd and 6 one yard passes or tossing the ball away with the game and momentum on the line. Done with that.

There is a play, you all know it. This is what a real quarterback does when the game is on the line, it even has a name:

Amen.

I think there is something to the notion that Carr is all about his own stats, team be damned.

Quote Originally Posted by raidermike View Post
    Kobe where were u sitting?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by maledicent View Post
    He will be a free agent let Hundley compete with Peterman and Kizer for a spot. Next years draft with Lawrence and Fields is where I'd make a big move. With this defense we cant afford to trade up for Burrows and give away our best assets

Cant wait for Ohio State vs. Clemson.
    Yes. Come to the Hundley side Mal. [emoji41]

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post

Sea of Hands, Holy Roller-Stabler never gave up. Sometimes it worked out and sometimes it didnít but on those instances that it didnít work...At least Snake went down with his boots on.

Itís time to move on from Carr

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog2683 View Post
    Were was all this activity during the 3 win streak? Fact is I hope Raiders move on to Carr. I think at that point some here can become fixated something else on the long list of other issues the Raiders have finally. Carr has been blinders for those who support and hate him it seems. Once the Raiders are free from Carr, what will the next excuse for this poorly ran franchise?
    Well...I tried to be fair minded and optimistic about it. But most of us were throwing caution to the wind and looking towards the Chiefs game in Arrowhead as Derekís crucible.

He failed miserably as he always has. Typically a persons history is the best indicator of future success or lack there of. Not sure why any of us expected a different outcome. I guess we all wanted our QB to succeed.

At this points itís fair to assume that he is a lost cause as the Raiders starting QB.

Last edited by Proximo; 12-11-2019 at 06:22 AM.

Oddball says it was Stork and all his negative waves that caused Carr to fail...

Quote Originally Posted by chibberaider View Post
    Amen.

I think there is something to the notion that Carr is all about his own stats, team be damned.
    I'm beginning to suspect that too

Here's my take on Carr, bench him the last two games. The only way we have a chance to succeed, is if a veteran replaces Carr. We cannot replace Carr with a rookie, we stand a chance of being worse off and having to start all over again (unless a rookie QB lights it up for the team, what is the chance of that?) I know most everyone one on this forum would agree. I would not mind seeing how Carr does with a great supporting cast next season, it could become a challenge or failure for any other QB that would replace him.
    Last edited by Flash47; 12-11-2019 at 09:40 AM.

Here's the "All 22" on Carr's give up on 4th down.

Quote Originally Posted by chibberaider View Post
    Here's the "All 22" on Carr's give up on 4th down.

If Carr does throw to Waller, based on the defender being all over him, he likely gets a PI.

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    If Carr does throw to Waller, based on the defender being all over him, he likely gets a PI.
    Thatís why you have to give your receivers a chance.

PI on Waller, of course. This is the Raiders we are speaking about.

I don't know where to put this, but I just got a thought from reading a Carr article with him mentioning depth, and all our injuries.

This freaking organization doesn't keep players. Whether through poor drafting, lack of talent, too much money, etc. etc. etc., we don't keep any past their rookie contracts. Hence this perpetual cycle of needing to throw rookies into the fire once we draft them and increasing the likelihood they flop because we want them to be all pros off the back. And if they do do well, we trade them or let them go.

Maybe all organizations are like this, and I am not paying enough attention, but how in the hell is a organization suppose to create depth if we don't keep our drafted players past their rookie contracts. Who have we kept in 15 years past their rookie contract beside Carr (whom half if not more than half RaiderNation despises).

Some talking head on twitter noted we ran this exact play earlier in the game, of which Derek did throw to waller, and it was ruled incomplete.

Post Edit: His name is Rholm22 on twitter, and I guess we did get the DPI. He also links a video where Carr made a bad decision on a stop route he used to hit crab tree all the time on.
    Last edited by SteveZissou; Yesterday at 02:24 PM.