Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Should we trade for La'el collins?

According to jerry jones,the cowboys will be very busy come trade deadline,thoughts?

I say 100% we should.

Quote Originally Posted by raiderizer View Post
    According to jerry jones,the cowboys will be very busy come trade deadline,thoughts?

I say 100% we should.
    I would assume he means that the cowboys would be buyers and not sellers. They are running away with their division.

Who??

The ot who missed 7 mandatory drug tests, then tried to bribe the guys doing the test. If he was a raider, they would have suspended him for the year. 7 drug tests??? Then bribing???? Lol

I am gonna derail this conversation, Why did we sign Hroniss Grasu, And not release Martin or James.. If he don't start then why bother, Why three centers? Unless they think James can be a swing tackle

Quote Originally Posted by sicknick12 View Post
    I am gonna derail this conversation, Why did we sign Hroniss Grasu, And not release Martin or James.. If he don't start then why bother, Why three centers? Unless they think James can be a swing tackle
    Depth, insurance to push them. Maybe they think he can play some G too. Not really a big deal hes on the PS.