Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 560 of 605 FirstFirst ... 60460510550558559560561562570 ... LastLast
Results 8,386 to 8,400 of 9065
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    The QB we saw yesterday can lead this team into the playoffs, he didn't fold and he stepped up.

Maybe this win will get something going.
    Yep. I have no complaints about the Carr I saw yesterday. It was the Carr that I saw the previous three games, and that weíve seen before, that irritates me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Yep. I have no complaints about the Carr I saw yesterday. It was the Carr that I saw the previous three games, and that weíve seen before, that irritates me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The biggest difference in this game over the last 3 is that we threw long quite a bit. A tip of the hat to Jacobs who finally finished a game, and his presence was felt.

Still the same Carr when we win or lose.. No QB can put his team on his back and win every single game
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

The QB we saw yesterday can lead this team into the playoffs, he didn't fold and he stepped up.

Maybe this win will get something going.
    I agree. I'm not anointing him a savior or anything, but he has shown both yesterday and in the past that he can make enough plays to win games. If DeSean Jackson and Carr can develop some trust and chemistry, we might prove to be more of a tough out than people give us credit. And that's fine by me. I love it when people underestimate us. Let's play that underdog card to the hilt.

I guess we simply need to resurrect Air Coryell and fling it every game. The Raiders are 6-0 when Carr exceeds 300 yards passing. So much for balance but it was nice to see Jacobs show up yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    The biggest difference in this game over the last 3 is that we threw long quite a bit. A tip of the hat to Jacobs who finally finished a game, and his presence was felt.
    Carr leads the NFL in 20+ yard passes this year. That about sums it up, no?

Last year, Nelson Agholor led the NFL in yards per reception. This year, #1 is Bryan Edwards and #2 is Henry Ruggs. Desean Jackson looked alive for the first time in years yesterday.

You know the whole, "The QB should make the receivers better" stuff? Sounds like Carr has been making receivers better.

It seems to me the missing ingredient is speed on the outside. When Carr has that vertical threat, everything else opens up for him and he plays very, very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    Carr leads the NFL in 20+ yard passes this year. That about sums it up, no?

Last year, Nelson Agholor led the NFL in yards per reception. This year, #1 is Bryan Edwards and #2 is Henry Ruggs. Desean Jackson looked alive for the first time in years yesterday.

You know the whole, "The QB should make the receivers better" stuff? Sounds like Carr has been making receivers better.

It seems to me the missing ingredient is speed on the outside. When Carr has that vertical threat, everything else opens up for him and he plays very, very well.
    Interesting even more is we did it without Waller. Think about that for a moment.

Quote Originally Posted by autechre View Post
    I've been watching this team since 1989. I'm not scared.
    Neither am i. Been a fan since i could understand football.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC

Win one for Coach!

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    Interesting even more is we did it without Waller. Think about that for a moment.
    Well we did win the 1 game Waller didnít play right? And Moreau played really well.

Not saying heís a long-term replacement by any means but as a short term fill-in Moreau is capable.

Seems the bigger issue is the #2 tight end going from Moreau to Daniel helm.

Even though we won, I am still concerned with our red zone success rate. Iím glad we used mariota yesterday. But if Iím not mistaken, other than the goal line TD that was set up by a long pass, we didnít score a TD in the red zone. We were able to het in done long throws. And weíll probably be dependent on the big plays.

Luckily, jackson was able to have a ruggs like game. I read/heard that the cowboys CBs give up those big plays. So hopefully it can continue going forward.

Jackson and Mariota made a difference. Jackson 103 yards and a TD with two big PI calls. Good things happen when you go deep it opened up room for other WRs to get separation. We've struggled all year in the red zone I was happy to see Mariota used there if that's a FG instead of a TD we lose and Carr has struggled in those situations.

This team really missed Ruggs the football player on the field. It was obvious and if Jackson can fill that roll like he did yesterday this team could go on a hot streak. The team has been hot and cold all year win 3, lose 2, win 2, lose 3. Maybe we can string together a few wins

Quote Originally Posted by Kevj77 View Post
    Jackson and Mariota made a difference. Jackson 103 yards and a TD with two big PI calls. Good things happen when you go deep it opened up room for other WRs to get separation. We've struggled all year in the red zone I was happy to see Mariota used there if that's a FG instead of a TD we lose and Carr has struggled in those situations.

This team really missed Ruggs the football player on the field. It was obvious and if Jackson can fill that roll like he did yesterday this team could go on a hot streak. The team has been hot and cold all year win 3, lose 2, win 2, lose 3. Maybe we can string together a few wins
    Hats off to the Oline for pass and run blocking.

The Oline has shown steady improvement. Carr actually stood in the pocket and took some hits to get those longer plays as well, which has been a knock on him.

Finally, got around to seeing the presser. Nice to hear about the communication that goes on between Carr and the WRs, including that play to D-Jax that he broke for the TD.

Well, they had extra time to prepare and the offense looked like they played Saturday, not a week ago last Thursday. Iím done with that 🤡. Been done with him since 2018.

This guy has to be the pick if heís available.

Iím the president of the Christian Barmore fanclub.