Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 98 of 124 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 1847
    We have flashes of being top tier

We have flashes of being trash tier

I like Carr but he is not by any stretch capable of holding Aaron Rodgers jock.

But he isnít the trash tier, move on from him type nonsense that some of you belch on about.

We will not have a Manning, rodgers, Brees, Brady type QB and neither will 28+ teams in the NFL.

Carr is serviceable until he makes stupid ****ing mistakes.

He is not going to carry the team but nobody should expect him to either.

He is almost perfect for Grudens offense, with this line, with Jacobs.... he just canít turn the ****ing ball over and he has garbage tier wide receivers.

He may never have the balls to put everything on his shoulders but he ainít McGloin level, out of the league garbage.

Am I settling? **** yeah I am because I watch other NFL games and Iíve seen the garbage out there.

Iíve been here with you guys through quarterback hell.

Carr ainít that bad and for some people anything less than greatness is unacceptable .... weíll be prepared to continuously be disappointed.

I have never seen great quarterback play from the Raiders (less flashes of Gannon) in my 40 years of life

This team is far from having all the players needed to compete with a team that most of the players have been playing together for years. Especially on offense. Our defense is still garbage. No pass rush, and can't cover. Joyner is garbage, That is the thread that needs to be made.

I didn't think we had a chance to win this game. I had a feeling we would get torched by Rodgers, And I was pretty much right. We don't have the pieces yet to compete, The fact that we are says a lot.

Carr presses to much and he just isn't Rodgers and he needs to realize that. If I was Gruden I would tell him every time I see you extend the ball with one hand, you will be benched for a series. That killed the game, It's hard to get on him for giving effort but protect the ball, Use two hands.

Itís time to move on from Carr

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Raider View Post
    We have flashes of being top tier

We have flashes of being trash tier

I like Carr but he is not by any stretch capable of holding Aaron Rodgers jock.

But he isnít the trash tier, move on from him type nonsense that some of you belch on about.

We will not have a Manning, rodgers, Brees, Brady type QB and neither will 28+ teams in the NFL.

Carr is serviceable until he makes stupid ****ing mistakes.

He is not going to carry the team but nobody should expect him to either.

He is almost perfect for Grudens offense, with this line, with Jacobs.... he just canít turn the ****ing ball over and he has garbage tier wide receivers.

He may never have the balls to put everything on his shoulders but he ainít McGloin level, out of the league garbage.

Am I settling? **** yeah I am because I watch other NFL games and Iíve seen the garbage out there.

Iíve been here with you guys through quarterback hell.

Carr ainít that bad and for some people anything less than greatness is unacceptable .... weíll be prepared to continuously be disappointed.

I have never seen great quarterback play from the Raiders (less flashes of Gannon) in my 40 years of life
    In all of my years watching Raiders football I have never seen a QB screw the pooch so many times in the Red Zone after seemingly effortlessly driving the team there. I thought this article on SB Nation summed up yesterday very well.
    óóóóóóóóóóóóóóó

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2019/10...-aaron-rodgers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    In all of my years watching Raiders football I have never seen a QB screw the pooch so many times in the Red Zone after seemingly effortlessly driving the team there. I thought this article on SB Nation summed up yesterday very well.
    óóóóóóóóóóóóóóó

Yeah he has a ton of red zone **** ups

Wonít disagree

Now google the list of our starting QBs over the past 15 years

Yeah. Iíll take what we have now.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    óóóóóóóóóóóóóóó

Really good article

Exactly what most of us are saying

I donít see any reason to cut him or move on

We donít have a backup plan
    We donít have a high enough draft pick to steal a top tier QB

We would have to hit the lottery at this point

Elite QB are few and far between

Really good article

In comment to the bolder part of your post....

This draft class has a few QBs that are 1st round graded. Do not forget we also have the Bears 1st round pick too who are also 3-3.

Potential 1st round QB's - Tua, Herbert , From, Eason

1 of the 4 could very well slip to whichever of our picks is the highest. I am not saying i want to go that route but, it could be an option if Gruden and Mayock think its time

Really good article

Jon Gruden once inherited another physically gifted Raiders QB at a comparable juncture in his career who recently came off an AFC leading passing campaign, passed the eyeball test and thought he was untouchable. No one in the league saw what Gruden saw in Gannon when he replaced Jeff George-no one.

There are other means out there to get the right QB besides the draft. Donít think for a second that Gruden/Mayock are not exploring those means.

I was reading the last bit, and i thought it would be interesting to see where todays top quarterbacks actually get drafted and how many of them are top 10 guys.

Tom Brady - Round 6 #199
    Aaron Rodgers - Round 1 #24
    Drew Brees - Round 2 #32
    Russ Wilson - Round 3 #75
    Mahomes - Round 1 #10
    Garapollo - Round 2 #62
    C. Wentz - Round 1 #2
    D Watson - Round 1 #12
    L Jackson - Round 1 #32
    Big Ben - Round 1 #11

Out of that list of upcoming QBS and HOF QBs only 1 guy was drafted before pick 10 and that was Wentz.
    Last edited by HawaiiStyle; 10-21-2019 at 01:29 PM.

Don't pay any attention that Rodgers had a perfect passer rating. Oh yeah, we were on the road AGAIN. We were missing the highest paid tackle, who would have helped on the goal line, LBs are depleted and we are with our # 1receiver. Carr made mistakes but until this team plays complimentary football on the defensive side, we will struggle to make the playoffs. For you clowns wanting us to draft a QB, Fromm looked terrible last week, Hebert hasn't done anything and Tua has superior players. Nobody can predict if they will even be close to Carr's level. We're not close to playoffs until the defense gets fixed. Garropolo has been terrible and the niners are 6-0.

I agree with some of your posts however, when you look at the money that Carr is bringing in and his impact on our cap this season let me note a few QB's who could do the same on a lesser contract in no particular order:

Gardner Minshew
    Nick Mullens
    CJ Beathard

Quote Originally Posted by ALTERIQUE View Post
    I agree with some of your posts however, when you look at the money that Carr is bringing in and his impact on our cap this season let me note a few QB's who could do the same on a lesser contract in no particular order:

Gardner Minshew
    Nick Mullens
    CJ Beathard
    To be fair, didnít Mullens look great pretty much because he played against us in prime time? Everyone looks good against us. Especially last year.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    In comment to the bolder part of your post....

This draft class has a few QBs that are 1st round graded. Do not forget we also have the Bears 1st round pick too who are also 3-3.

Potential 1st round QB's - Tua, Herbert , From, Eason

1 of the 4 could very well slip to whichever of our picks is the highest. I am not saying i want to go that route but, it could be an option if Gruden and Mayock think its time
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    I was reading the last bit, and i thought it would be interesting to see where todays top quarterbacks actually get drafted and how many of them are top 10 guys.

Tom Brady - Round 6 #199
    Aaron Rodgers - Round 1 #24
    Drew Brees - Round 2 #32
    Russ Wilson - Round 3 #75
    Mahomes - Round 1 #10
    Garapollo - Round 2 #62
    C. Wentz - Round 1 #2
    D Watson - Round 1 #12
    L Jackson - Round 1 #32
    Big Ben - Round 1 #11

Out of that list of upcoming QBS and HOF QBs only 1 guy was drafted before pick 10 and that was Wentz.
    And in Mayock we trust. Let's see what we nab. We may be pleantly suprised.

Quote Originally Posted by ALTERIQUE View Post

Gardner Minshew
    Nick Mullens
    CJ Beathard
    you have a lot of golden jizz around your lips, I can't see what you are saying. Sorry.

The one day Carr doesn't oil up his arms. I bet he slips by that defender and scores instead of fumbling if he put some friggin tanning oil on.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog2683 View Post
    The one day Carr doesn't oil up his arms. I bet he slips by that defender and scores instead of fumbling if he put some friggin tanning oil on.
    He fumbled BECAUSE of the Tropicana tanning oil on his fingers! That's some slick stuff.

"...prone to stoogery.".