Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 51 of 272 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast
    I just wish we could fix the drop problem, Crabtree and Roberts have been horrendous in this area. We better fix it for the KC game.

I don't think we can fix the run defense until the offseason. It will be our achilles heel.

My man Ike got a bad rap

Quote Originally Posted by Playaraider View Post
    On another note. I know our secondary hasn't played Great. But I've gone back and studied a few games and my goodness our main problem is our d-line. Dan Williams,Justin Ellis in particularly. They are big for nothing. I don't think I've ever seen two big men get washed out and stonewalled out of plays by a single blocker as much as they do. THAT is our problem on D! They get absolutely no penetration what so ever. I know most of us know this but to go back and focuse solely on the dline is revealing!
    Insert Mario Edwards.. DW and JE are nose tackles, you will not get much pressure from them.

Derek Carr has been a beast this season MVP definitely in my opinion

feel bad about the injury and am hoping it's not a bad one

He is done for season. All those who wanted MM over Carr can now show us they were right all along. I hope he can. fingers crossed. Fire up the Red Rocket!

Derek if you read this we love you bruh and thank you so much for an incredible season. You have given the Oakland raiders hope again so get healthy,come back stronger,wiser and ready to blow everyone away.Your defense and offense will be stronger cos you know Reggie and his Team will make it happen and the team will be playoff battle hardened.

Stay strong dude and Go raiders

Quote Originally Posted by Fade to Black View Post
    He is done for season. All those who wanted MM over Carr can now show us they were right all along. I hope he can. fingers crossed. Fire up the Red Rocket!
    Carr definitely proves some people wrong. Now I hope McGloin can prove those that didn't have faith in him including myself wrong. I'll be extremely happy to be totally completely wrong.

Go Raiders and the Red Rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by PHIL MAGROIN View Post
    Derek if you read this we love you bruh and thank you so much for an incredible season. You have given the Oakland raiders hope again so get healthy,come back stronger,wiser and ready to blow everyone away.Your defense and offense will be stronger cos you know Reggie and his Team will make it happen and the team will be playoff battle hardened.

Stay strong dude and Go raiders
    oh crap :=/ posted it in the wrong thread....doh

Always a good read. Too funny looking back on this thread. 4 years of gold.

So who backs up Carr. I think we know what happens when Carr goes down.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog2683 View Post
    So who backs up Carr. I think we know what happens when Carr goes down.
    Jacks already said Cook. We traded up in 4th to take him. He's got all the tools and intangibles he will be a starter in NFL one day.

To do list.
    1. Don't get injured Derek lesson learned
    2. this year give Cook some reps Derek you don't need them all now you are getting paid you can relax.
    3. Bring in a training camp arm

I thought Connor held his own given the enormity of the situation he was thrown into. I think he has a bright future ahead of him and gives us excellent depth at the QB position, plus he is playing under his rookie contract so he is working an intern wage.

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    Jacks already said Cook. We traded up in 4th to take him. He's got all the tools and intangibles he will be a starter in NFL one day.

To do list.
    2. this year give Cook some reps Derek you don't need them all now you are getting paid you can relax.
    I agree, Cook needs to be more involved in practice so he can step up if called upon. I hope we learned that lesson.

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post

To do list.
    Well now that EJ Manuel got signed, I believe he likely is backup. I am confident Cook can develop but that WC game was a disaster. Manuel brings a bit more of experience.

I still think Cook gets 2nd team snaps, EJ is what he is, If we had to start either say for a 5 game stretch, Then I think EJ might get the starting role. Depending how Cook develops.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog2683 View Post
    Well now that EJ Manuel got signed, I believe he likely is backup. I am confident Cook can develop but that WC game was a disaster. Manuel brings a bit more of experience.
    You putting that game on Cook?