Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 469 of 504 FirstFirst ... 369419459467468469470471479 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,035 of 7554
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    It's laughable comparing a bench warmer to Carr. Keep it coming though. Gets me a good laugh mid day
    Probably what Pastorini thought about Plunkett or Bledsoe about Brady, maybe trent Green and Warner. Laughable, yes.

It's laughable comparing a bench warmer to Carr. Keep it coming though. Gets me a good laugh mid day
    Your the same guy to bash Carr and call him trash once he leaves. Your raiders favoritism blinds you. Wanna watch a real franchise qb then watch the conference finals . Mahomes and josh Allen already doing more than Carr has ever done. Oh and the two old guys Brady and Rodgers they are better than Carr even on their worst days.

RAIDER NATION

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderFanBL9 View Post
    Your the same guy to bash Carr and call him trash once he leaves. Your raiders favoritism blinds you. Wanna watch a real franchise qb then watch the conference finals . Mahomes and josh Allen already doing more than Carr has ever done. Oh and the two old guys Brady and Rodgers they are better than Carr even on their worst days.
    Nope. I already said I hope he requests a trade so he can actually win with a decent franchise. I think Stafford just realized that with the Lions. Carr is just wasting his prime years with a ****** franchise. Just as Stafford did with the Lions.

And yes all 4 QBs you mentioned are better than Carr.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

Nope. I already said I hope he requests a trade so he can actually win with a decent franchise. I think Stafford just realized that with the Lions. Carr is just wasting his prime years with a ****** franchise. Just as Stafford did with the Lions.

This is true. If you could get me Josh Allen or Pat Mahomes, and still have a team around them, I'd take either in a split second.

A bird in hand is better than 9 birds in the bushes.

Carr is fine. He's not expensive, relative to the QB market. Build the defense.

I'd take my chances with a total rebuild. A bird in the hand is great and all....but only if its worth a damn. Greatness requires taking chances, not playing it safe. Especially when safe means that the playoffs are out of reach.

-Stork
    "Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

-tippa irie

LMAO prime years? Lay off the drugs man. I see what your doing ... you trolling lol you got me man. I thought you were serious for a second.

RAIDER NATION

Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    This is true. If you could get me Josh Allen or Pat Mahomes, and still have a team around them, I'd take either in a split second.

A bird in hand is better than 9 birds in the bushes.

Carr is fine. He's not expensive, relative to the QB market. Build the defense.
    We could have had Brady for the same we paid Carr. Both earned around 25 million. Brady getting paid the same as Carr. Wow !! Our front office is a joke.

LMAO prime years? Lay off the drugs man. I see what your doing ... you trolling lol you got me man. I thought you were serious for a second.
    I'm dead serious.
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

We could have had Brady for the same we paid Carr. Both earned around 25 million. Brady getting paid the same as Carr. Wow !! Our front office is a joke.
    We could of had Brady? Lmao.

Brady is smarter than to sign with this organization. Funny how a lot of you believed that he was actually interested in the Raiders.

And for ***** and giggles, if he did sign with us he would be on his couch watching the playoffs. There is absolutely no way he wins with this team. Dude has a top 5 defense in Tampa and a top 3 offense. If you think otherwise you are delusional.

Brady on the team we had this year... We were best 5-11...

Quote Originally Posted by sicknick12 View Post
    Brady on the team we had this year... We were best 5-11...
    It was a 12-4 offense with a 4-12 defense.

Build the D. Itís the easiest path forward. Doesnít matter who plays QB when you give up 29 per game.

12-4 between the 20's maybe. The league eschews defense on the whole and we were 14th in TD's and 4th in FG's. Our inability to put the ball in the endzone consistently contributed to our missing the playoffs.

Stuck in the middle with you.

-Stork
    "Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

-tippa irie

Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    12-4 between the 20's maybe. The league eschews defense on the whole and we were 14th in TD's and 4th in FG's. Our inability to put the ball in the endzone consistently contributed to our missing the playoffs.

Stuck in the middle with you.

-Stork
    Whether you like it or not, you're stuck with Gruden and Olson for 2021. Blowing it up just means Gruden tries to rebuild it. Good luck with that!

You want to rebuild? Good luck with Trey Lance or Andy Dalton. I'm sure Mariota, who can't run a 2-minute drill, will improve the red zone offense tremendously.

No: Gruden stays and Carr stays. As such, the best path forward is clear.

Cut dead weight, spend money on defense (especially Leonard Williams) and shoot to build a top-10 defense: something the franchise has not had since 2002.

I agree that Gruden will be around for the foreseeable future and that I'm stuck....no doubt on those things, but that isn't the best path. Of that, I'm sure.

Be careful who you make rich...their play tends to regress.

-Stork

-tippa irie